It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
*snip*
-----

JUST TO START OFF, I DESPISE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO OUR TROOPS!!!

I AM IN NO WAY CONDONING THE ACTIONS OF THESE PEOPLE AT ALL!!!

I'M MERELY POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AGREES WITH THEM ON MANY TOPICS TODAY, ie FAUX News, CNN, ATS ect.

Original Post has not been edited, by me at least... Just disclaimers added.

--------------------------------------

It seems like in all the videos, they do not speak to the government, but the American people.

They try to tell us that we have the ability to kick these scumbags out of office, yet not using these abilities dirties our hands.

They speak of how the whole world knows what's going on, yet only they are fighting to stop it.

They speak of oil companies and defense contractors high jacking America with a plan to control the world behind the scenes.

They speak of how the American public's ignorance has allowed a gang of criminals to take over.

They speak of reducing the population to maintain control.

They speak of TPTB turning the Land of the Free into a Capitalist slave camp.

They speak of turning the Home of the Brave into a printing house for dollars.

They speak of believing Bush stole the election and that Americans didn't vote him in his 2nd term.

They ask us to form a third party.

They ask us to back those who will resist a pre-emptive war.

They ask us to vote for true representatives of the people before it's too late.

They ask us to use the powers given to us by the Constitution to take back the government by force if need be.

THEY EVEN QUOTE BENJAMIN FRANKLIN!!!

-------

Are they fighting for "the greater good"? Do they have the same goals as today's "Freedom Fighters"?

Seems like they have been telling us what we are only just starting to realize all along.

It seems strange that their videos have the same talking points as the patriots of today.

I'm do not agree with their tactics, but I do agree with a few of their reasons on why they don't like the US Government

Here is just one great example, remember this was made back when Bush won his second term, yet is relevant today:

[edit on 14-9-2009 by breakingdradles]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/14/2009 by JacKatMtn]

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
They seem to have killed 3000 civilians on 9/11

They seem to have blown up nightclubs killing more civilians.

They seem to have blown up passenger trains killing even more civilians.

Yup that will teach our Governments a lesson.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ummm... Yeah, if you believe the "official" story of 9/11 and 7/7

The government only lies about aliens right?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

[edit on 14-9-2009 by heyo]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just remember this you pay through taxation in order to keep you under control

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

I personally don't like ultimatiums. They want us to over throw our government and if we don't they will kill us.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Has it not occured to you that they are saying these things because they read the news and how we are getting fed up with the same things they say they are against?

Sounds to me as if you might be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

I personally don't like ultimatiums. They want us to over throw our government and if we don't they will kill us.

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Has it not occured to you that they are saying these things because they read the news and how we are getting fed up with the same things they say they are against?

Sounds to me as if you might be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org...

LOL.

Tell me that 90% of the talking points aren't on Fox and CNN today or threads about them made everyday here on ATS?

Can you tell me 5 things that they are wrong about in the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Couldn't tell you the talking points on Fox and CNN. I don't watch the news very much.

My post above stands.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Yup that will teach our Governments a lesson.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

Forgive the following if the quoted was sarcasm.

But are you honestly that blissfully ignorant to your situation? You realize, that to even at the bare minimum say yes they did all that 100%, that we in turn have gone and killed an exponentially larger amount of innocent men, women and children. So I guess it's right, when your not the person getting bombed.

To live your life believing that the biggest enemy to your freedom and safety, is a bunch of guys who are pissed off cause their country was illegally invaded and had it's people massacred, then you will forever suffer. Because by the time you realize that you were terribly wrong all along, it will be far too late for you to do anything about it.

Perpetuating ignorance, in the light of so much evidence, has got to be the most disgusting thing that I witness hourly on this site.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Couldn't tell you the talking points on Fox and CNN. I don't watch the news very much.

My post above stands.

Thank you by proving my point for refusing to answer .5 of my questions and ignoring 1.5.

See I'm not saying I agree with their tactics in fact, I strongly disagree, I merely saw this video and realized how relevant it was still today.

Do you disagree?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i agree and understand where your coming from
this track offers an interesting Palestinian perspective, Braintax - The Grip Again (A Day In The Life Of A Suicide Bomber) www.youtube.com...
S&F!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I answered your question about what they said in my first post.

I agree with nothing they say. To me they are the lowest forms of life and I don't trust anything they have to say.

I'm to mentally strong to suffer from stockholm syndrome.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I answered your question about what they said in my first post.

I agree with nothing they say. To me they are the lowest forms of life and I don't trust anything they have to say.

I'm to mentally strong to suffer from stockholm syndrome.

Typical disinfo.

1. Avoid constructive debate.

2. Mock other and maintain avoiding debate.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I didn't know I was debating you.

I gave you my opinion and it will stand no matter what you wish to say. You have your opinion and I do not wish to try and change your mind on the subject.

You asked a question and I gave you my answer.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

My post above stands.

That's funny, they speak of propoganda on the MSM, you know, like you do in your own threads...

reply to post by Ace High

As we saw with his interview of President Obama, he can be a good interviewer and ask good questions without being insulting. Its rare, but he has it in him.

Glenn Beck or Hannity on the other hand needs to stay away from it. I hate to see what a mess the would make out of this.

CNN or MSNBC would most likely bow at his feet and ask him to read their futures.

Is it that you do agree with the message and just despise the people saying it?

Or do you agree the government has been 100% right about all points brought up in the video.

Did you even watch the video?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I didn't know I was debating you.

I gave you my opinion and it will stand no matter what you wish to say. You have your opinion and I do not wish to try and change your mind on the subject.

You asked a question and I gave you my answer.

I can see how one can disagree with the producers of the video as I do.

I was pointing out the fact that you cannot disagree with a lot of the points in the video about the United States, and how they are being brought up in mainstream media and sites like ATS today.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Notice I said I don't watch the news very much.

If I see something that might be interesting, such as an interview with an important political figure I will watch. For every day news, I rarely watch it.

As for watching the video, yes I did and I gave you my answer as to what I thought about the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You have every right.

Just judging by your posts in other threads, and even threads you've started, it seems you actually do agree with many of the points they bring up with the movie.

I think your hatred towards these people are due to your own Stockholm syndrome with the American Government.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I see what you're saying, but I think if they meant what they say and wanted us to think they are the "good guys", they wouldn't attack and kill innocent civilians. I don't believe that a new age of enlightenment will begin with murder. I'm certain you don't favor terrorism either, but even if we're only looking at the statements you wrote, there is one I strongly oppose:

They try to tell us that we have the ability to kick these scumbags out of office, yet not using these abilities dirties our hands.

Who is guilty? The President? Is he not just a puppet? The Government? Do you think they are all involved? The millions who are oblivious to what is happening at home and around the world? Is ATS guilty for not "waking everyone up"? What gives anyone the right to generalize you or I and millions others into a single conscience?

We elect strangers by majority to represent us and trust them with the world in their hands. I would make the analogy of us being a gun salesman implicated in a murder spree by way of the gun sold to the murderer, but damn, it's not even at all that close in comparison.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

You are kidding right?....
These people will use any form of propaganda they can use for their benefit.... that is what they do

You do know that militant Muslism in Sudan, with the blessings of the Islamic Sudanese government are the reason why over 2 million christians, and over 500,000 non Arab Muslims have been MURDERED?... That's just one region. Similar things happen in other areas.

www.youtube.com...

I have posted in the past evidence that most tribes in large areas of Iraq have turned against the insurgents/terrorists" because they are simply using Iraq for their terrorist cause, and not to help the Iraqi people...

Iraqi Tribes to Join Forces to Fight Insurgents

By PAUL von ZIELBAUER, KHALID AL-ANSARY and ALI ADEEB
Published: September 17, 2006

BAGHDAD, Iraq, Sept. 17 — More than two-dozen tribes from Iraq’s volatile Sunni Arab-dominated province west of Baghdad have agreed to join forces and fight Al Qaeda insurgents and other foreign-backed “terrorists,” an influential tribal leader said today.

Twenty-five of about 31 tribes in Anbar Province, a vast, mostly desert region that stretches westward from Baghdad to the borders of Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, have agreed to fight together against insurgents and gangs that arekilling people for no reason,” said the tribal leader, Sheik Abdul Sattar Buzaigh Al-Rishawi.

www.nytimes.com...

Yet you want to claim these people are right?...

These people would use anything, and everything to their advantage even if it includes lies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join