It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by breakingdradles
I'm showing ATS how ignorant even some of the most prominent members can be.

Yeah, it's just a shame that more people can't seem to look within themselves and figure out what really stand for. So many fall time again for the same divide and conquer tactics the few greedy men in power at any given time have used for ages, not only here in the U.S., but globally as well. Here's it's right vs. left wing but we all know the politicians of both "wings" laugh at us behind closed doors. Globally, it's east vs. west, the clash of civilizations. But funny how people of the west largely ignore when there are pictures of bush making out with the saudi king, and holding hands with him not long after 9/11...saudi arabia is the #1 source of the most extremist form of islam, and almost all of the 9/11 perpetrators came from there. It's all right there, in front of our faces, but the tactic works so well, TPTB can be as arrogant and blatant as they wish, and they will still have support.

Just wait, the best has yet to come...

This is only part one!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
It isn't important for you to believe. It's what others believe, and there is already underway, a Holy War whether you're too near-sighted to see it or not.

The "terrorists" TELL us there's a Holy War.

They already declared it.

Where were you?

If there's an ongoing holy war dooper, why don't you support the president of this country, or the government and their corporate interests? I thought that americans were bound to support the president in a time of war, lest they be unpatriotic...was it not you that has made many subtle hints on this board that you support the assassination of the sitting president of this nation? How many wars are you fighting? What side are you truly on?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Headless, as I recollect, long before our Trade Towers were dropped, this Holy War against the US was declared, and hundreds of men and women were killed in a number of Islamic attacks abroad.

You really need to find that head, and then use it.

It was brought to our soil. The Trade Towers were attacked twice.

The first time in the basement parking.

Did you just wake up or something?

They brought it here. They brought it to us.

We're merely returning the favor.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

My point is the nature of your own post.. more so because regardless of how many books one reads, does not mean you understand it does it?

some people can read a science book, does not mean one understands it does it?

You proclaim holy war when the word holy in on its self is the reason for the mess we are in. The tools of the people who run are planet are very basic my friend and using things like "holy" war automaticly would be a devied and conqure startgy in its self ...

understand the words that you use be for you wish to point left to your book shelf .. i could point right to the library "one room" full of books would that make my statement any more valid? considering i type pretty sad?

misconceptions my friend go along way

and you do indeed prove my point..

God is just a tool to keep you scared of the unknown that comes after you die.. it has been used since the conception of man himself.

and it plays a very big part in mans history... the laws you follow come from this idea

The entire human race is WANTING some god or some reason or understanding of why it is you are here..

and its pointless...

but thank you for your enlightenment but ill stick to being clear of mind and not fall for this little game you all seem to play..

holy war? nope sorry no such thing

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

You were horrible misinformed.

As usual.

I owe the President of the United States squat.

I owe him not one damn thing.

I did take an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Whatever ****hole country you may come from and owe your allegiance to your President - no such thing here in the US.

Study up a bit, and get back with me on that.

And maybe a few other things. (The studying up part)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeah, ever wonder why the government ignored ALL the warnings that were given BEFORE the attacks??

In July, 2001 a U.S. State Department official was told by an aide to a top Taliban government minister that Osama bin Laden was planning a huge attack on American soil and that the attack was imminent. The warning was never passed on to Washington, Britain’s Independent newspaper reports.
archive.newsmax.com...

Between May and September 2002, the complete story of FBI whistleblower Kenneth Williams was totally ignored by US Congress:
On September 23rd, 2002 he spoke at the 9/11 -hearings hidden by a screen, but his identity was leaked again to the press.
"Williams wanted to prevent suspicious student pilot Habib Zacarias Moussaoui from flying a plane into the World Trade Center,
a congressional investigator testified Tuesday...

...The Phoenix-based agent, Kenneth Williams, wrote a memo to his superiors in Washington two months before the attacks,
suggesting that terrorists might be learning to fly commercial jetliners at U.S. flight schools."
911review.org...

Do you trust the government, or don't you?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

That's funny. For your info, i am an american, i was born here. My opinion is EVERY bit as valid as yours.

But you are transparent dooper, and it's obvious by the nerve i struck in you, that you know it. I'm sure you didn't take that oath to defend the constitution, or this nation. You took the oath to defend ONLY the percentage of Americans that agree with your views completely. I get the feeling that the rest of us, are no better than muslim extremists in your eyes. I'm sure you would gladly execute every last one of us, if it wouldn't land you in prison. So, in all reality, your beliefs and those of the muslim extremists are VERY similar, your god just goes by a different name.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

same divide and conquer tactics

Thank you for pointing it out human (4)

You only have to look at words that people use to define there logic as a person!

Holy war - false
God - false
Money - false
Government - Ineptness of ones own self to rely on the planet and get of ones behind and plant seeds and feed his live stock.

This is about being A lazy slave

prison is very real its called a CITY.. a city is a place for plebs to be housed and worked until they DIE

we live on the farm, we are the cattle..

they feed you POP IDOL, TV, INTERNET, FASHION, CARS, RAP the list is bloody endless

and for what?

what is the goal of the human race? one may ask him self...

to use other to munipulate the rest via MK ultra "you get the point"

no one ever noticed or understand the word WORK.. they changed the old word SLAVE into work very sneaky

you WORK because you HAVE no OTHER option do you?

You live in a city with NO means of having a FARM no way to say this little plot of land is mine and im happy to grow my own food because the TAX man ie the idiots who run this planet have ANOTHER plan

You are the WORKER BEE'S and they are the queen bee's

does not take a PHD to work that out..

mindless drones, keep em happy and we are happy..

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You were horrible misinformed.

As usual.

Here's me being "horribly misinformed", i assume you meant your subtle hints at support for assassinating the president....

This guy Obama, I would lay the odds better than 50% that he's leaving office, and long before his time. Either an inside group arranges something, or the nation itself will come apart, in which he and his communist congress will have disassembled the United States as we know it.

Neither option is all that bad.

You are saying the fall of the U.S. wouldn't be "all that bad", because you're upset that obama is in office. How is that different from what the terrorists say?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

key word in your post "god"

that is the kicker here...

I think some posters on here are confusing the OP and the even the OP is confused in some respects..

In order for one to be right about the subject one must understand the underlying reasons for it..

Fanatics of any faith based group is in fact the problem.. and the TPTB play on this..

You only have to read history to understand this.. and how much a part it has played in the evolution of man..

i would name many many but im sure you get the point

but thank you for pointing out how false the whole god aspect is and how it plays into propaganda, such as 13 million muslims all strapped up and ready to take over the world!!!

some peoples logic DEFIES logic itself pretty alarming.. why didn't god just make me an ANT...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I know what you're saying. Personally, i believe organized religion to be one of the most evil and manipulative things that humans ever invented. Belief in a higher power is a good thing, but organized religion has been the root of so much violence and war, it's been used by the greediest men throughout history to achieve total control. But, being one that believes in individual freedoms, i can't say i would ever support banning it. It's a catch 22 for me...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

correct! people miss understand "god" some think Jesus is god!!! when he was the "son" of god correct? "as biblical aspects go"..

god is a method of creation not some bloke in a toga ..

but i agree with you 100% you can not BAN someones way of life.. just because they do not agree with yours

lack of education is key, and in all honesty more people need to take math.

the flaws in humans logic is mind blowing

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

That is illogical.

We support and defend the constitution of the United States. As well as the American people.

Whether you agree with us or not.

That's why we exist. So you can have that choice.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

His post makes a lot of sens IMO based on the word GOD alone

fact number one

God is a figment of your imagination and just like this topic flows the miss understanding of logic.

does a tree ask why it is a tree?

how sad

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

27jd, intelligence gathering and parting out is a funny thing, and sometimes intelligence is lacking - for example - as evidenced by your posts.

Intelligence can tell you that an attack is going to occur, but not on what day. Now if you don't know when an attack is supposed to occur, then who in hell is going to be able to figure out specifically what target, in what city, what state, in what manner of attack, and by whom the attack is coming. From what direction and how many?

The Brits sure as **** knew that the Japs would attack them at Singapore, but were completely surprised when they were actually taken from behind.

Intelligence is akin to having a few pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, and nothing more. I've seen intelligence lost an entire division before. Now you'd think that 5,000 men would be easy to find, but that's not even the case as it played out.

Intelligence isn't the science you seem to think it is. It's an art, and as an art, it's very dependent on intuition.

All this government supposedly willfully misreading or intentionally ignoring ACTIONABLE intelligence is just a load of crap from a bunch of dumbasses who have the benefit of looking through their rear window, and at any rate, don't have their own asses on the line doing the best they can in a very uncertain world.

Love those geniuses who if they were so damned smart, would be doing the intelligence work themselves.

Do I trust the government? I only trust a handful of people who have earned my trust over my entire lifetime.

As far as you being an American - then why ask a question using the third person - "I thought that Americans . . . ?"

No, you could never, ever strike a nerve with me. I'm not sensitive, and learned long ago to ignore those who have trouble discerning facts from reckless suppositions, and don't have enough sense to know the difference.

I DID take the oath to defend the Constitution, I fought under that flag, I bled under that flag, and I killed under that flag that represents our Constitution - evidenced by the stars and bars.

And if anyone ever said that to my face - I'd very methodically go about rearranging theirs. No emotion, no anger, no hesitation.

One thing you are correct about - the Muslim extremists determination to kill their enemies without mercy?

Yep.

We certainly agree on that one.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Going to try to put some aspects in prospective here.

the topic is : were the terrorists right all along : answer NO

why? There are many factors to why No is correct, lets look at some and our collective history shall we..

we do not KNOW why it is we are here.. we have many people on this planet who think of GOD as a prophet "ie Jesus" and Muhammad ect and Buddha and a many other "gods"

when in fact GOD as a concept is not about the messenger is it?

2 points in relation here so people are not confused

In the muslim teaching Muhammad was a prophet .. NOT GOD

In the christan teaching Jesus was a prophet NOT GOD

GOD has 1 name in both respects of both

In the muslim world they call him ALLAH in Christianity they call him GOD

he in fact HAS no name in Christianity..

and why? because both aspects of the same point of origin is false.

now this can lead to what we see today.. i am right you are wrong based on my book because my "god" told my "prophet" even tho the prophet him self is worshiped and not god?

ironic to say the least...

No GOD wrote ANY biblical bible MAN DID.... understand this then understand the LIE you are being FED like cattle..

the relation to the situation on this subject in regards to "terrorism" is false in its nature and backwards in its logic.

In shot.. You live a lie and are very happy to do so.. or you can blame the governments you "elect" to make up the rules for you as you go to work get drunk watch pop idol and gossip with the full knowledge its all a lie..

This is what gets to me the most.. you will tell a lie in order to make out you KNOW why you are here, KNOW your place in the universe..

when the fact is YOU DONT do you? can you tell me what GOD is? and WHY you are on this little PLANET you rape?

awe struck would be a good thing to say but then again .. its not even close to how stupid most people are on this rock you call home..

whine and cry all you want about pathetic things "im right your worng"

next thing you know .. your world ends

just ask the dinosaurs because if you do not wake up that is the outcome of this little playbook

and understand the people who are aware of this like me could not give a rats behind about YOU or what GOD you have been brainwashed into thinking about..

all they need is you to get up AND WORK every day until you become DEAD

get it?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

???????????????

Okay, I'm not sure where you misunderstood, but I'm referring to his comment to Dooper that Dooper swore in to protect only the people who share his viewpoint. That isn't the case - we, as US Soldiers, defend all of the people in America, regardless of their viewpoint.

How sad....?

I don't think so. At least we're not coming door to door and killing off the political opponents of the current leader as in other countries.

Not sure where this turned into a religious discussion......

link   
reply to post by 27jd

No, you were horribly misinformed that anyone owes the President a damn thing.

Certainly not the oath takers.

Jesus.

How old are you?

link   

I DID take the oath to defend the Constitution, I fought under that flag, I bled under that flag, and I killed under that flag that represents our Constitution - evidenced by the stars and bars.

And if anyone ever said that to my face - I'd very methodically go about rearranging theirs. No emotion, no anger, no hesitation.

I'm sure you did take the oath. But after reading SO many of your hateful, extremely partisan posts, your true allegiance is, like i said, extremely transparent and it does not lie with americans who see things differently. You know that full well.

As for your internet tough guy post, you've already proclaimed on many occasions what you would like to do to those of us who disagree with you. We know. And again, that is why you are no different from the terrorists you hate. The only solution to any disagreement, in your eyes, is through violence.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

I wasn't making that comment to ALL soldiers. I was making that comment directly to one poster, who has made his personal views very clear on this board for a long time. I have no idea why you felt i directed it to ALL soldiers. I don't know you at all, and if you truly meant what you said, you have my full respect and appreciation. Dooper however, is a right wing extremist, and has on numerous occasions made it clear that we are not all americans in his eyes...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join