It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were The Terrorists Right All Along?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No the terrorists were not right all along. America was.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tee Hughes
No the terrorists were not right all along. America was.

Your very persuasive young Jedi...

i take it back... i believe everything the Govt. tells me... because it is in fact where the media gets their info
shocking i know

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Brakingdradles,

I SAW a Bus that was lokking more like an opened bean can on 7/7.

I saw the people being ferried out of the Underground station on 7/7.

I worked in that area of London.

When you assert in ANY way that 7/7 did not happen - you may have issues with WHOM carried out both sets of atrocities but you have no right to say they did not actually occur..

Please STFU.

Crichton

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

But if war is thrust upon you,

aaahhhh... and here we have the nuts and bolts of this argument...but what that argument fails to acknowledge is the war has not been "thrust upon us"...it has been deceitfully administered by the rich ideologicals in this country...using (once again) the ignorant peons as the pawns...

i have no qualms with the rest of what you said. you are right in many ways...holding punches during any kind of fight is dangerous and unwise...

but war was thrust upon us in 1942...and that was the last time war was thrust upon us..

we are in the middle of an ideological war... most americans are not idealogues. most are moderate people who wish to remain within the confines of our own lives...our politicians and their ideologies thrust us into the b.s. war we are in now...killing our own men and women who deserve their leaders to make the best decisions and choices because they hold the key to each and everyone of those men and womens lives...

its up to you whether or not you believe the lives of your loved ones are worth losing for a sense of righteousness...or religious tale or a ****** cheeseburger on every corner (globalization) and an extra dollar in every pocket...but when it comes time to mourn those that have been used by this lie that is the war on terror... know their deaths lie on the heads of those who let it happen and in some ways encouraged it.

this iraq war, and afhganistan war was not thrust upon us...it was conjured up and then used as a manipulative tool for esoteric agendas...

...the ideological "vision" of what some believe and desire for america to be and the denial of the precedence of our historical founding philosphies has completely dishonored and negated what brought america to its true greatness.

In my opinion, the apathetic negligence giving way to the extreme preacher at the front of the pues and/or the manipulative politician behind the poteum and/or the talking ideology behind the miocrophone is the main struggle america faces today...neither the apathy or the ideologies are good or Americans...or anybody for that matter...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Thanks to RINF News I found a link to this recently released video of the Afghan problem which I think is relevant to this thread.

If you watch it you will see that Afghans are turning against Americans because of the violence which America is bringing on the Afghan people, especially innocent women and children.

The whole thing to my mind is utterly barbaric and young American, and British, soldiers are being killed, and will continue to be killed until the Afghan people are treated as people and not terrorists.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join