It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UFO's filmed by me!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I was out camping this weekend and I happened to bring my Flip Ultra HD camera w/me (I love it b/c it's so small I always have it)

I was just sitting in front of our campfire when my friend noticed these lights in the sky. We had some music going, and I ran to my car and almost tripped over the inverter cable for our crock pot...

I grabbed my camera and caught this video...

The low light is terrible, the lights were about 2x as bright!

Check it out!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
:edit: This was actually shot on Aug 7th ... Friday night. Damnit, I write today's date at work so much I used it. I'm a retard, just know it was Aug. 7th not 10th.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Thats some pretty good stuff right there. Im not sure if it was Man or Alein but it is one of the better films I have seen...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Any chance you could put the HD footage up?

Thanks!

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Thats very sad.. its 4 chinese laterns

Probably set off from whatever festival / party your trying to pretend you were not at maybe..? That music is way to loud and clear.. this is a fake.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For some reason you don't sound at all believable in this video :\ I'm not calling you a liar because obviously there's something of interest in this film. You just sound...I dunno lol. Nice video though thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Also, any known airports or bases around the area you were camping?
I am not going to state that 'they' are jets, because the bottom two seem to 'almost' rotate around eachother (starting at 35 seconds until 47 seconds)...

interesting video.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
For some reason you don't sound at all believable in this video :\ I'm not calling you a liar because obviously there's something of interest in this film. You just sound...I dunno lol. Nice video though thanks for sharing.

I just wonder how people are supposed to sound when they see something out of the ordinary.

I mean, he would get flack over jumping around screaming and shouting for being too over dramatic - or he would be accused of CGI if there was no kind of reaction... lets investigate this footage further instead of beginning to point fingers or motivate un-needed emotional responses.

Pointing out that he doesn't sound believable to your personal preferance isn't very scientific.

peace,
kroms33

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Thats very sad.. its 4 chinese laterns

Probably set off from whatever festival / party your trying to pretend you were not at maybe..? That music is way to loud and clear.. this is a fake.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

Ah, so you already ran some video analysis did you? Can you share your results with all of us please??

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

When you have seen as many bits of film of Chinese lanterns as everyone here has over the years you know what they look like , their color, flicker, grouping ,speed v height and the characteristics of their moment.

Those are Chinese lanterns without a doubt, as clear as day.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

I don't know, Overdose.

This doesn't feel like Chinese lanterns to me.

Besides, can you say without a doubt that this is a fake? That it may not be a UFO?

That's a bold statement to make...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
oh yeah... Mylar weather baloons flying through swamp gas reflecting the light of venus.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
At the rate UFO's are reported it seems someone is setting off a few Chinese lanterns somewhere everyday...

Funny that...

[edit on 10-8-2009 by serenesupreme]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Everything about the video feels wrong.

In my experience these types of film are usually people at parties who have watched these Chinese lanterns take off from the ground and when they get high enough so that no one can tell what they are they film them and pretend they are flying saucers or something. You can hear the music and the people so im guessing there was a party or wedding seeing as it was on a Friday.

These fake lantern vids never lasts longer than 1-2 mins because the small lanterns usually rise up slowly (just as they are doing there) until the camera cant pick them up any more or they burn up/out. They are usually let off in groups,all the same size. With a dull orange glow rather than a bright light (anything to hot would burn them up).

This bit of film never shows them going in any other direction than slowly drifting upwards in unison with the wind ... just like Chinese lanterns.

The guy filming it doesn't even make out they are UFO's until his friend jokes they they are in formation.

The guy even says at then end.

They are going out dude..

I want to see decent UFO vids as much as the next guy but seeing as the OP is obviously lying about where he was and what he was doing IMO this was created to deceive.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know what they were! They could be Chinese lanterns from the future or another dimension for all I know!

But, it sure looked cool. I've seen weird stuff while camping so I know there's stuff up there!

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I have more than one minute of footage, I have another video I haven't uploaded.

It was approx. 11:30PM Friday night.

Other people also noticed the lights.

I will share the other half of the video as soon as I can.

They may not be alien, but to me I cannot explain them so they are unidentified. The patterns they made were quite astonishing.

I will explore the lantern theory -- as I am now more skeptical after reading these responses.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I believe in UFOs especially the light orb UFO's... but these do seem to flicker and move as though the wind is pushing them.

Obviously I wasn't there, so I can't be 100%, but I think they were chinese lanterns...

BTW, I watched the video twice and you were most definitely at a music festival or something, right?
You can hear the crowd having a good time to the music.
I think you should have mentioned that in the OP to give you some more credibility.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this video. Can you please post the end of your video, when these lights either went away or went out. I'm assuming they didn't just hang around for the whole night. I am very skeptical of these videos that don't show any conclusion.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Unbelievable how some people just discount it straight away as chinese lanterns etc. Ive never known a forum with so many 'experts'. Nice vid op.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
They certainly do look like Chinese/Thai Lanterns, also I have to agree with -NewSense- that you don't sound ...exactly....with it. I'm trying not to say stoned, I really am!

You get a S&F for posting your own footage though!

[edit on 11/8/09 by Daisy-Lola]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join