It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UFO's filmed by me!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I agree. You don't sound very convincing. Plus they're somewhat flashing, so these could easily be nav lights on an aircraft. If an aircraft is below 10,000 feet ( I think that's it ) it's required to also have on it's landing lights. These landing lights can often look like ufo's. What you could have here is just a bunch of planes either flying at different altitudes, or perhaps lining up for an approach at their different altitudes and/or assigned approaches.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

As seen here; these could easily be mistaken for UFO's if the craft is flying through a cloud or in low visibility conditions.

Not a skeptic trust me. I just give my honest opinions.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
They're orange, they flicker. they wink out one by one and they come in a packet of 4

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
For some reason you don't sound at all believable in this video :\ I'm not calling you a liar because obviously there's something of interest in this film. You just sound...I dunno lol. Nice video though thanks for sharing.

My thoughts exactly, until I cranked up the volume and heard the other guy. Brings out the perspective that he is actually agreeing with his friend, not just narrating the obvious.

But honestly to me they look like lanterns, anyone in the campsite could have set them off without OP and his friend knowing about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I don't know what those are in the video, but to anyone who plans on watching that Chinese lantern video posted by VitalOverdose should mute the sound.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by raybies

I have to agree. I don't know what they are and until a REAL expert can figure it out, I'm not going to point fingers either.

This is why there are TOO MANY skeptics just eager to prove their so-called expertise in debunking UFOs.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

No intelligent or controlled movement....

Appear to be drifting.....

Orange(ish) colour....

Flickering....

Grow fainter & fainter & disappear one by one...

Conclusion: Lanterns

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im going to have to say that these strongly look like sky/chinese lanterns, and the correllation with the festival you seem to be at adds to this. Did you not see anyone letting off sky lanterns?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't know if they're lanterns or not, but i will say this....

Nice job holding the camera, talking about what you see, and zooming in and out getting you're surroundings. Everything was pretty steady and clear, thats more than I can say for most of you clowns on here posting vids...

way to do it liquidsmoke style, S+F.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You don't have to be an expert in lanterns, ufo's or cgi to realise this is fake.

The acting is awful and the over emphasis on the movement of dots in the sky is a dead giveaway. I'm guessing you KNOW what the dots are, you under the influence a bit and decided to film them so you could post something on here.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I gotta say i think it is fake...dude.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
100% Chinese Lanterns. I have played with these many times and I know exactly what they look like. See this video if you are unfamiliar with lanterns and how they work.

You can get them at any fireworks store in the midwest US. The OP video is 4 lanterns at a distance and at the end of their life.

See this video:

Sorry to spoil your hopes for aliens in the OP video.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Sorry, screams setup in every sense and what makes it worse is that it's annoying to listen to, I mean it's Bill and Ted's excellent adv all the way.

Sorry but if you are witnessing something you feel is maybe out of this world and the only words you can use are

What the F**k and DUDE then it comes across as a joke setup. I was just waiting for Scooby and Shaggy to appear.

I'm sorry but stoner vids do nothing for me, especially those with Chinese lanterns. Hi ET, fancy a go on the bong dude..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I just wonder how people are supposed to sound when they see something out of the ordinary.

What is out of the ordinary? Do you never see points of light in the sky? They aren't making any impressive maneuvers. Its just lights floating in the sky. Just like every Chinese lantern video we've ever seen.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Wimbly]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wormwood Squirm

Lol, almost completely not the same.

HOw was that clip supposed to prove anything??

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have to agree with the 2 main thoughts already posted in this thread.

First of all, the obviously unnatural reactions, I mean, DUDE, WTF? Doesnt sound real at all - even if you're stoned (which seems possible) still sounds fake.

And the chinese lanterns theory, yes they very, VERY much resemble them and looks highly likely thats what they are.

Whether the OP knows this or not though, is up for debate.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by azure-door
They're orange, they flicker. they wink out one by one and they come in a packet of 4

High flying novelty condoms? Thats a new one

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I saw something like this when I was younger. I wish I could see them once more. But I have a striking feeling that I will get my wish very soon.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good chance that they're lanterns, but maybe not.

I just want to say that's one of the clearest vids of dots of light in the sky that I've ever seen. Not all blurry and shaky. Good job filming.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Thats very sad.. its 4 chinese laterns

Probably set off from whatever festival / party your trying to pretend you were not at maybe..? That music is way to loud and clear.. this is a fake.

[edit on 10-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

You do not know what you are talking about.
How dare you attack someone because they produce footage you don't believe in! ATS does not require you to shoot down every piece of footage with your fallacies. In fact, the attitude you are evidencing.....

Why am I bothering with you. Sooooory.... You are super right and super funny. Sure you are.

Thanks for saving us. Didn't ask for your sarcasm, nor for your attitude.
ATS isn't for you, try BTS.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To the OP:

Please don't let these vultures shoot you down. They sit on ATS waiting for someone like you to insult and ridicule because they don't actually believe.

Your footage is some of the clearest I think I have ever seen. They keep beating the lantern issue to death because they have nothing.
Those reactions on the footage are realistic, the music is simply in the background, and those are some of the brightest points of light I think I have seen in a while that actually move in pairs.

These people have made up their minds about footage before they see the evidence. They cannot prove their lantern claims, and the rest are ad hominem attacks at you and the reactions from the video, because they KNOW you are a liar.

These are the same people who want you to admit you are a liar, then they will respect you for admitting you made up footage. Don't buy into it. Like underfed pack animals, they will leap on any footage as if it were raw meat just so they can savor the taste of ripping your credibility to shreds.

I wonder what the average age of these posters are. Most, are probably under 25 and will not understand that this website is for open discussion, not childish ridicule.

Awesome footage, and I fricking love your camera! Wow.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by GideonHM]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join