It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UFO's filmed by me!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I'm not calling you a liar or a hoaxer, you understand--but I could easily produce the same effect with four small flashlights, two helpers, and a very large pane of very clean glass.

Childishly simple.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
reply to post by kroms33

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, do you need video analysis, a dissertation and Kodak labs to confirm it?
If it's lit up like a Thai lantern, drifts like a Thai lantern and fades away like a Thai lantern that spent its fuel cell, what other research would you like?

Well said Daisy-Lola

You wrote what I was thinking, but was too lazy to do ;-)

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe fully in your video, dear friend!
And I think you saw some orb-like ufo formation.

I have seen at least one very close disk-shaped ufo spaceship in 99 (curiously while being in the wild making some astronomy seeing)
That was a clear ufo and a shock to me, since I was a sketic (something very normal as an amateur astronomer)
Then after that, I saw already some strange stuff for 3-4 times.

Last time, it was just two weeks ago, and funny funny, it was just like this, one bright orange sphere going steadily and fast horizontaly in the city sky and then curving (not a plane, not ISS)
The incredible was it was just above the city center!

Also, I have at least a few friends that have seen things like these, and even close. Inteligent-piloted Ufos are clearly real!

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I never discounted the lantern theory -- I never *claimed* that these lights were extraterrestrial.

Why are UFO/aliens one in the same?

I was drunk (amongst a few other things)...and have never actually had a camera on me before when I've seen something anything close to this.

This is an annual event, I am trying to pinpoint the GPS location on google maps.

It is 102 miles outside of Anchorage, Alaska. It is very much "in the boonies" -- but a couple thousand congregate for a 3-day weekend each August.

Google Map Link

I will get the other minute or so of footage I shot up here.

I've been a member here for YEARS -- and I know what happens to people that post hoaxes.

If these were lanterns (I've asked about 10 people that were there if they heard/saw anything of the sort) still no.

I *want* to explain this -- this is not some, "hey lets make a fake UFO video haha!"

Um, no.

Otherwise I would not still be participating in this thread.

As I have said, our first instincts were flares, but I have never seen aerial flares move together in such a way.

The lantern theory sounds pretty good to me -- except I have no proof/word-of-mouth from anyone that attended that someone was setting these off.

I told Springer more than a year ago that if my integrity was ever called into question, I would provide the ATS owners (not simply mods) scans of all my identification to prove who I am and what I say.

Many may not recall the over 20+ page thread I made about the Timewave Zero ...

I wish to stick around on here, I'm not here to pull legs or play games.

[edit on 12-8-2009 by MystikMushroom]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I have more than one minute of footage, I have another video I haven't uploaded.

It was approx. 11:30PM Friday night.

Other people also noticed the lights.

I will share the other half of the video as soon as I can.

They may not be alien, but to me I cannot explain them so they are unidentified. The patterns they made were quite astonishing.

I will explore the lantern theory -- as I am now more skeptical after reading these responses.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by MystikMushroom]

11:30 Pm huh are you in alaska or the north pole or sumthing ive never see the sunset on the horizon at 11:30 PM

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Mitsuskitzo]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When I first saw this footage, the first thing came to my mind as well was "WTF!", I would be freaked out too if I was camping somewhere and I looked up to see a variety of lights. I didn't even come to the conclusion they are chinese lanterns and who the hell uses chinese lanterns? what are the point of them anyways?

-Add more footage
-Explain your story even though it goes besides the topic of the story

**to many people jump to conclusions on this site, including "dubunkers", its always best to go through every answer thoroughly to find the right choice**

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've got to go with the Chinese Lantern theory. I've seen them at events, and they are very tranqual and beautiful. They can fly up to 500-900 feet before burnout, and from a distance, they are mesmerizing. I think the guys that filmed this did not llight them off. They seemed to not really know what they were. They were from Earth, I am sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo

I have more than one minute of footage, I have another video I haven't uploaded.

It was approx. 11:30PM Friday night.

Other people also noticed the lights.

I will share the other half of the video as soon as I can.

They may not be alien, but to me I cannot explain them so they are unidentified. The patterns they made were quite astonishing.

I will explore the lantern theory -- as I am now more skeptical after reading these responses.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by MystikMushroom]

11:30 Pm huh are you in alaska or the north pole or sumthing ive never see the sunset on the horizon at 11:30 PM

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Mitsuskitzo]

Yes, In fact I *do* live in Alaska. This was at the end of our "summer" -- so darkness was brief.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tampa Tim
I've got to go with the Chinese Lantern theory. I've seen them at events, and they are very tranqual and beautiful. They can fly up to 500-900 feet before burnout, and from a distance, they are mesmerizing. I think the guys that filmed this did not llight them off. They seemed to not really know what they were. They were from Earth, I am sure.

I still to this day do not know what I saw -- be it lanterns or aliens.

I have asked as many people that I know to ask yet MORE people about "lanterns" -- to no avail.

I have no "evidence" that these were lanterns. I also have no evidence at all whatsoever that these are "aliens".

To me -- and still -- these are simply Unidentified Flying Objects.

I am heavily leaning to the side of the lantern theorists -- simply because it seems the most logical explanation.

Yes, I would love to think these were alien craft visiting our little "hippie" music festival -- however, rational thinking dictates that these *might* be a joke or simply a festive act by another attendee.

I would love for digital analysis, perhaps even study of the movements (if they seem to move independently or by wind).

Open to suggestions and more discussion!

HUGE **BIZUMP**
(from friends who attended to find out wtf those were)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join