It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Chovy, it is marketing at it's best. The product is a design, all they need do is pay the artists, pay the land owner, then sit back and reap the money. And the money is pretty shared among all businesses in the area, like the poster above mentions, hotels, restraunts, vendors, cabs and vehicle rentals, plane flyovers ect.

If one can only see the amount of money involved here you will realize that it is all about the bucks. The real conspiracy is that the tour sellers propagate the 'aliens did it' theory.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This thing is quite complex. There are designs in the stuff that is laying down. If people did it, they didn't just come in and half-ass it, that's for sure.

Here is what I wan't to see from the debunker side. I want to see people actually make these things, like these complex ones. Hell, you can even try it in the daylight first and see how it turns out. Then try it in the dark.

Troy

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

I am going to London for a Gunners game in the next couple of weeks and since all these circles started popping up it got me quite interested in going to Wiltshire for 2 or 3 days.

I have contacted a few places on pricing and all have available accommodation. It is more expensive than anticipated, but i have never seen a crop circle and standing in one makes it so much better. Man made or not i am going, kill two birds with one stone by visiting Stonehenge.

I do not know what to believe if they are man made, natural phenomena or ET related. The proof of man making some beauties has been evident but there are some of them that have that certain appeal, or attraction. Symbols has always been related to something be it magic/k, secret organizations etc, cropcircles are symbols imo.

reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I have never thought about earth communicating to the cosmos sanchoearlyjones, nice theory there. Got me thinking, cheers!

[edit on 8/3/2009 by qonone]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
To the debunkers: If these circles are fake and man made, then please show me the pictures of the ones that got screwed up and abandoned half done.

Nothing man has ever done has turned out right the first time and every time. There are always screw ups and mistakes somewhere. If men are making these, then there aught to be plenty of examples laying around of crop circles that were started and then abandoned because somebody did a very human thing and #'d up.

So show me. Where are these pictures? All I have ever seen are crop circles that are damned impressive. I can't imagine that the ones that were started and then screwed up were then totally obliviated before anyone got a pic of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Check these guys out.
www.circlemakers.org...

Look at the second one here www.abovetopsecret.com... notice there was some "art" in the circle yet it got flattened. That could have been a mistake and it needed to go.

There was also a circle made for a certain car ad, not Mercedes, but it was really nice. Then that is a few years ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i think the aliens are trying to tell us: eat whole grain bread.

now i'm gonna make a sandwich.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier8828
i started counting the certain numbers in the crop circles and there seems to be multiples of 8 12 and 16 does this mean anything?

DNA Strands maybe.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
There is absolutely nothing special about this crop circle. It is made with a bunch of lines and circles, nothing more.

Not sure what they started first, but I'm thinking they started with a regular checkered square with straight lines, then did diagonal lines. This created 8 point stars. Then after that they very crudely, with many mistakes, added the extra lines to create the 16 point total stars. Then after that all the rest is circles..

Lines and Circles.... shapes that can be made with simple tools.

It's not even Sacred Geometry!

[edit on 3-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

What places did you contact? I was there a few months ago and I had a hard time finding anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Where's your video? Challenges like that work both ways. This is about lots of money and lots of gullible people willing to believe anything. These crops patterns are nothing but interesting tourist attractions made to make money nothing more. No U.F.O.'s., little green men or the earth itself writing humanity a love letter. That's why they show up in the same area. Its a man made tourist attraction nothing else.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Wiltshire...

Looking at the wikipedia, the whole of Wiltshire seems like a not too wide area 3,485 km2 (1,346 sq mi). I would like to know if there is a map with markers, where all the previous wiltshire cropcircles have appeared, so I could see, if there are some particular areas inside the wiltshire, the hotspots, where installing surveillance would be making more sense. Maybe there is such a map at their or someone elses site, but I didn't search too deeply.

The critical on crop circle connector

The crop circle connector has money to arrange tours, create DVDs, hire helicopters to take pictures (?), sell various merchandise and run their business, but they'd have no money to arrange any kind of surveillance to the hotspots at Wiltshire ? .. If they believed these were done by aliens, and if the actual hotspot area at wiltshire was not too wide, I think it is them, that should want to be there at installing surveillance cameras over the areas.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There is no way a group of men could make this. The circle consists of only simple lines and circles. Humans can't make them in a crop field!
Humans couldn't even draw this on paper!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
There is no way a group of men could make this. The circle consists of only simple lines and circles. Humans can't make them in a crop field!
Humans couldn't even draw this on paper!

I agree. People say anyone who thinks the crop circles were made by aliens are gullible idiots. When theres to many facts supporting man CANNOT do something like that.

- Where the enter/exit for in the crop formation? Wouldnt a machine need to do this.
- Everything is way to perfect, a human is incapable of making everything the same size with a mapped out version of the crop circle on the field without having a sky view.
- Where does the common farmer learn this geometry? The ridges in the middle square are very symmetrical with each other, I cant seem to find a visible flaw.

Its too perfect of a job to be done by any human with a tractor while only having a ground view of it. One of the things I look for first in a crop circle is it in any way capable of being made by man. And sorry I dont see it.

EDIT: Forgot to add something.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Kadzait]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Kadzait]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Now wait a sec, give yer fellow humans some respect...we're capable of amazing feats of art and design. To say that we couldn't design a geometric crop design is an insult to our entire species.

I think people could design some really amazing crop circles, including this one. But...it's the perfect execution 100% of the time that has me baffled...

I mean how many groups(cuz some of them would take groups) of guys are there out there that are this freakin good at making crop circles, and cranking out a new one every two weeks or so at that. This is like a full time job, for a lot of people and yet, there seems to be some sort of crop circlers code that they all adhere to that says you don't breathe a word about any of it to anyone.

I keep waiting for someone to screw one up about 3/4 of the way thru. Or be caught red handed by some redneck cops, or leave something in the field. Or have their lab, tools, and other relevant items exposed by geraldo.

It's not the design thats so fascinating, it's the execution.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

ho wow nice you made a great gif animation

ok now it's simple, you say it's easy, you show us how it's so easy to made a gif animation, by the way there nothing new, we know it's made we geometry figure,it's like explaining to us why cars have wheels, now take your plank and rope find a field at night and i'm nice with you you have two hour to make us this easy thing because some crop if you had read some report was appear in one hour and do it for us please. record all this and show us and proof to us that we are just insane retarded who belive that some crop was not man made.
but if you have only gif animation even it's interesting to see how it was build dont be so sarcastic and arrogant

i'm sorry but enough is enough to read answers sterile which does nothing to the debate.

for people who say it's man made , you mean because it's easy only a man can do it ? are you saying that man can do only easy things, are you insluting the capacity of human brain ? and you say it's not perfect are you meaning that man do only unperfect things!!! and if it's so easy to make so why they are not perfect? and where did you get this idea if it's complex and perfect it's automaticaly form ET's did you meet one ? why they should be perfect ?because they have advance technologie ? this is all a bit too simplistic and Manichean it could be very complex and mad by a man and totaly unperfect and made by a green man no one knows the only things we can do it's just make an interpretation.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kadzait

you may like to have a little read of this

John Lundberg
also have a look at some of his work

still think that UFO's are the only ones who can do elaborate work?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The Flower of Life anyone?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

just reading up on that dude....

is there some sort of crop circle underground? is this some kind of weird sub culture....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i am still on the fence regarding crop circles, but i believe 100% that it is possible humans could do these designs.

Being in the Engineering/Draughting line of work, I have spent years studying geometry and drawing complex shapes by hand and to different scales.

The only difference with what is in these fields and what was on my piece of paper was the Scale.

I am in no doubt what so ever that if you had a handful of experienced draughtsmen/women and a few spare hours, this could easily be achieved using Rope, Measuring Equipment and boards of wood.

However, I am not saying these are all done by humans. I am only saying it is 100% possible.

Like i said. I am still on the fence and love both sides of the arguement.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
you know.... these are most likely designed on a computer, mapped out in coordinates, and cut with a tractor using GPS. sorry, to ruin it for everyone. and don't you find it a bit strange that these crop circles just started to get really complex in the recent past. i mean, obviously if aliens have had the technology to travel to earth this whole time, don't you think the first crop circles would have been just as intricate? i think they would have been capable of this a long time ago. im pretty sure these crazy ones coincide with the recent boom in computers and GPS systems. obviously the aliens had really good GPS from the start if they can find us. oh, and its also a little suspicious that all the good ones seem to appear in the UK. maybe well see a lot more in the future with all these folks out of work and all that time to kill.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join