It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 3
29
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
good post.
S&F

It look like a cpu to me. Maybe its an intel viral ad




posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The more and more I see crop circles, the more and more I come to the conclusion that they are signs of Scared Geometry.

Our friends are trying to tell us something, and they are using a very ancient language that is understood everywhere, Math.

There needs to be greaty study in that field, perhaps we'd understand more of what is trying to be said.

~Keeper


Assuming that these are indeed messages, being sent by an intelligent species not of this earth, I sometimes wonder...why obscure the message? Or are we actually the recipients? If we arent, then whom are these for? And why such a canvass? Why specific locations, or geographical concentrations?

And if these are the work of earthly souls with wooden planks in the night ( somehow I dont think so personally) they are going through one hell of a trouble and for what?

Cheers!



Who is to say that the message is obscure!? Maybe look at it as a message for the unconscious mind.. Who knows what this image being processed by the mind is actually doing to our thought process.. Things aren't always as they seem.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the more i see these and the more complex they become, i have moe and more trouble thinking this is human. I would have trouble drawing this on paper in an evening, let alone a wheat field..... something strange is afoot.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Most of the crop circles I see I believe are genuine, This one however I think is not. The main reason for this is that if you look to the left about 9 o'clock of the bottom picture, you will see what looks to me like a foot path coming off the main path, then up, makes a small circle, and then comes back down and goes into the side of the crop formation. Almost like someone made a placement mistake and had to correct themselves. I could be completely wrong and this wouldn't be the first nor last time in my life that I was, but that is what it looks like to me. This accompanied with the fact that I can see no decipherable message as usually is there leads me to believe it is a fraud.


[edit on 8/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charismagic

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The more and more I see crop circles, the more and more I come to the conclusion that they are signs of Scared Geometry.

Our friends are trying to tell us something, and they are using a very ancient language that is understood everywhere, Math.

There needs to be greaty study in that field, perhaps we'd understand more of what is trying to be said.

~Keeper


Assuming that these are indeed messages, being sent by an intelligent species not of this earth, I sometimes wonder...why obscure the message? Or are we actually the recipients? If we arent, then whom are these for? And why such a canvass? Why specific locations, or geographical concentrations?

And if these are the work of earthly souls with wooden planks in the night ( somehow I dont think so personally) they are going through one hell of a trouble and for what?

Cheers!



The farmers actually make money from visitors coming to their fields to see these designs. I can't believe people still pass these off as ET messages. The evidence just does not prove it. There is no proof these are made in one night, most likely several nights. As long as this has been going on a camera has never been set up? Not once?

Fooey.

Crop circles are fake, especially if you listen to the so called experts, ei..On coast to coast AM the crop field expert (some lady who name i do not recall, earthfiles.com I think) and george noory had such pathetic acting is was unbearable to listen too. Of course it finished with buy my dvd about crop circles. The fact that anyone still posts these on ATS and claims they're ET or something special is just misleading the people who have not used common sense.



[edit on 2-8-2009 by epete22]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by epete22]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe they grabbed the wrong pattern book.




posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic
 


Why would ALIENS only make crop circles in England???? Do they like

their accents or something? or the simpler solution there are very

articulate circle makers living in England?? The most probable solution is

99.9% of the time the right one.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones
 



I've definitely thought about our Earth as a sentient Being but have never thought of it as trying to communicate outward through crop circles. Interesting twist of view.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic
 


Wow! It looks great!
I could build one just like it but it would take me about 3 weeks
and about a dozen MIT students helping me out.

A goodyear blimp would help us out by not making us stomp on the wheat
field. According to the MIT students, the real crop circles have iron
filings laying everywhere. It must be part of the process.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Charismagic
 


Why would ALIENS only make crop circles in England???? Do they like

their accents or something? or the simpler solution there are very

articulate circle makers living in England?? The most probable solution is

99.9% of the time the right one.


It has been said that the return of Christ is based in London, England right now. Could that be a .1% likelyhood?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It's man made, which is evident because the circle itself is oriented by using the tractor trails in the field.

Sacred geometry is a very interesting topic, but the bulk of the sacred geometry in that picture would actually come from nature itself. The human body is a sacred geometry and so forth.

Sacred geometry and the flower of life is the construct of reality/perception, or as someone recently said to me, simply the "construct" which I found to be agreeable. All things are based on sacred geometry.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Charismagic
 


Why would ALIENS only make crop circles in England???? Do they like

their accents or something? or the simpler solution there are very

articulate circle makers living in England?? The most probable solution is

99.9% of the time the right one.


All of the crop circles are near Stonehenge.
That must be the point of reference.
The UK must be either unwilling or unable to stop the Grays.
I heard that on occasion the UK government officials knock on the
door of the farmer and asks him to run over and destroy the
crop circle with a tractor.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am not expert at this at all but the center circle could represent the earth and its four seasons, and the oblong shapes around it could be lunar cycles? There are 12 full lunar cycles each year. Not sure just my .02, still thinking on the outer shapes and possible meaning.

Ok thinking further and more basically there are 4 seasons(center circle), 12 months(outer boxes), 12 lunar cycles(oblong shapes) and finally the outer circles could represent the 8 planets in our solar system. Still just my opinion and .02.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by SpaDe_]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Whatever the message is it seems to be very basic. Like a smiley face to a fly.




posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Charismagic
 


Why would ALIENS only make crop circles in England????


because that's
where the people that know how to make them best live.
kudos for pointing that out.

(that's a kudos not a ball breaker - might have worded that wrong)

[edit on 8/2/2009 by zooplancton]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic
 


I have taken a lot of heat because I can see the holograms that the

Dimensionals leave behind within any particular crop circle matrix.

Yes I know that humans can make things up in their mind and can see anything

they want to see, but I see what I see and it is magnificent. ^Y^




[edit on 2-8-2009 by amari]



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
THEY ARE MAN-MADE.. ITS OBVIOUS!! whoever says they are made by ET's is completely gullible.. cmon guys really?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think this one is man made. It doesn't look symmetrical to me.
Anyone agree?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This circle has a similar style to others recently discovered. For instance the closeup pic shows a thatch like "basket weaving" look to the perimeter of the inside.

SEE ATTACHED PHOTO*
I also noticed upon closer examination of the second photo a "trail" (BLUE CIRCLE) leaving the circle that is most likely from the designers as they left. Plus a break (GREEN ARROW) in the outer line that corresponds to the path.

So in my opinion aliens or satellites do not exit the design and leave a trail with their little feet so I say some artists are having fun when nobody is looking. It is true that these designs can easily be made by humans. For god sakes look at what Davinci could do. This is child's play for some math students or the like.

I am not saying that some authentic formations in some fields are not a mystery and truly magnificent to look at but all these circles the last few weeks are similar and most likely the work of one human team.






posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
This circle has a similar style to others recently discovered. For instance the closeup pic shows a thatch like "basket weaving" look to the perimeter of the inside.

SEE ATTACHED PHOTO*
I also noticed upon closer examination of the second photo a "trail" (BLUE CIRCLE) leaving the circle that is most likely from the designers as they left. Plus a break (GREEN ARROW) in the outer line that corresponds to the path.

So in my opinion aliens or satellites do not exit the design and leave a trail with their little feet so I say some artists are having fun when nobody is looking. It is true that these designs can easily be made by humans. For god sakes look at what Davinci could do. This is child's play for some math students or the like.

I am not saying that some authentic formations in some fields are not a mystery and truly magnificent to look at but all these circles the last few weeks are similar and most likely the work of one human team.





Excellent a moment of clarity for everyone to take unto themselves
Totally agree with you mate.



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join