It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Stone henge has been pretty much proven to be a very ancient Pagan worshipping and sacrifical spot, nothing more nothing less. Get me something more concrete like there's an Alien civilization in Northern England then I might say your have something.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

When I first viewed the picture the comment about it looking like a quilt rolled out of my mouth also!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Umm if you actually believe Jesus was anything more then a very generous and caring man, I can understand why you'd believe crop circles are made by Aliens.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
here few things i saw on this crop circles

it's symbolise one a chakra the root chakra
The Base or Root Chakra located at the very bottom of the spine, the Root Chakra governs issues around physical self-preservation. These issues include survival, security and safety, as well as primal erotic and procreational urges.
This chakra is the grounding force that allows us to connect to the earth energies and empower our being.
The Base or Root Chakra is associated with the color red.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac59536b1f26.jpg[/atsimg]

the square inside the square look a the field it's square and the crop is inside and it's a square and there anothere square it's symbolise this chakra

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c05cbcff3fd6.jpg[/atsimg]

inside we have a flower of life
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cac023baaf8.png[/atsimg]

you can read about this subject here
en.wikipedia.org...

These are not words I'm making up, these are the actual words that were used in ancient times to describe this. I think they called it the Flower of Life because it looks like a flower and because it [represents] the laws and proportions for everything alive and even not alive; everything that's manifested.

this flower is destructured is it meaning that we are going to change in the law of life and our proportion are going to change .

this crop is very beautiful and very elegant we just need to open our mind and stop to hit our head against a wall, it's very peacefull.

peace

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

Yes you'd think people had at least half a brain, but hey the new moto for ATS is Deny ignorance... (whisper) but promote stupidity.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

My borther had a flower of life tattooed on his back I wonder if Aliens made that one as well... pff.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

no the tattoo of your brother was man made ... double pff

i dont understand why you reply if you have nothing to say about what i wrote.
if you are not agree then say it and show me why.

now if you think there nothing to read inside those crop circle if you are not lazy take a littel moment and watch them and read about the subject you will be suprised.

thank you for your colaboration i feel much smarter...pff

[edit on 2-8-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Well, the crop circle tour guys sure weren't very original with this one, it looks like an old fashioned cake decoration. They better be careful, more slips like this monstrosity and they won't be able to find anyone to pay thousands of dollars to fly over them and look.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

im sry but the last 5-10 crop circles I've seen in the past few months just look fake.
I believe in crop circles, but this doesn't feel alien to me.
Its already been admitted that their are teams that are paid to do these, and I'm going on the assumption of my judgement alone that this is fake.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Well, the crop circle tour guys sure weren't very original with this one, it looks like an old fashioned cake decoration. They better be careful, more slips like this monstrosity and they won't be able to find anyone to pay thousands of dollars to fly over them and look.

thousands? .. try tens.

i bet it wouldn't even cover fuel and storage charges

-

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
okay. I really don't think 2 guys with a couple boards can make that. what the heck is making these things?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You will not find religious symbols which are not in the flower of life and sacred geometry. As such, it will be easy for someone to read whatever they want into the symbols, which is what everyone always does in these things. They read and get the meaning they want out of them.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Looks like a box to me. To hold things
1. From center out, you have outdoor space, with several designations.
2. Sheltered areas, living,eating, working.
3. The squares.. sophisticated fencing/1st exterior barrier.
4. Large free zone, no obsructions/2nd exterior barrier
5. Easily observed by high towers, eight of them.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Most likely it is no longer '2 guys with boards' making them. They make big big money off the tours to see them. I am sure they pay big money to get them made. The farmers make good money too, charging for on the ground tours, and imagine how much is paid to them for letting it be done on their property? The only thing missing are the people to pay for the flyovers and walkins to them. And there is no shortage there.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The local pubs in the area have never been busier. The hotels are sold out months in advance. Restaurants are full. Farmers are driving new trucks they could never afford before. Everyones selling cropcircle calendars and other knick-knacks. Tourism is at an all time high and the tourist are being played like a cheap violins. Come on follow the money.
Crop circle designers are making these things during the day. While everyone is paying tour bus drivers and helicopter pilots to go see the latest one they are a couple of hills over making the next one. And at night while everyones watching to see the U.F.O.'s make them the locals laugh and count thier money.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

if it's not 2 guys with sone boards flatenning a crop then what's doing it? do you think this is some kind of secret marketing scheme?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Another man-made crop circle WOW.

This one has so many flaws in it, it's not even funny.

I'm supprised the usual people haven't noticed the mistakes and said the usual line, "this is not perfect, so it's man-made".

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
ha...that's so funny. Many have very vivid imaginations.

Amazing that the design was centered exactly between three of the tractor lines. I think that's evidence enough that humans are up to these shenanigans.

Live long and prosper.

Why do many insist that these are formed by ET? There is ample evidence that humans have been making these for decades and the methodology has been demonstrated over and over again.

Is boredom that prevalent?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
shred away but I'll mention it again. The Earth is a sentient being. I think it is the earth actually communicating with the cosmos...whatever is there.

I hear everyone talking of two dudes, and a board? Okay, debunker's where is your video............surely it wouldn't be to hard to see, or record them at some point..............Dirt is obviously in the fields; show me the tracks of said dudes, and a board. The only thing that has been photographed are the orbs.

I've seen two dudes, and a board make crude round circles, but not with this complexity.

The problem with the people that are "aliens", or the other people that joke at how rude 'aliens' are for ruining the man's crops both have it wrong.

The messages are going OUT not IN. At best, regular people, or the 'alien' people can do is to guess at what the Earth Sentient being is communicating to the cosmos.

The people that mention the rudeness by destroying a farmer's field???? It's The Earth's Body.........I'm thinking she's got the real rein of what happens, and where she chooses to do what.

Shred away...I'll laugh too.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why is it always "2 guys with boards and twine." Is there some underground law where you are not allowed to make crop circles with others in groups larger than two? Or use only boards?

Must be some super-secret CC code of conduct us laymen are not allowed to see.

What's so special about Wiltshire you ask? I dunno.. perhaps those making them LIVE there? Just a thought.

What's more startling to me than these designs, are folks who immediately jump off the deep end, spending countless hours trying to "decipher" them with their own special brand of awareness that they want to share with everyone else.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join