It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Searched but could not find a matching post.

The latest crop circle Morgans Hill, Nr Bishop Cannings, Wiltshire. Reported 2nd August.

Source: Crop circle connector

Images

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e6e2747a5f2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6183a880bf0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dd5897be29f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/206634d449fd.jpg[/atsimg]

Geometrical certainly, but beyond that? What do you think?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The more and more I see crop circles, the more and more I come to the conclusion that they are signs of Scared Geometry.

Our friends are trying to tell us something, and they are using a very ancient language that is understood everywhere, Math.

There needs to be greaty study in that field, perhaps we'd understand more of what is trying to be said.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The people who make these have too much time on their hands.

Wonder why there are no more 3D effect ones..I like those the best.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The more and more I see crop circles, the more and more I come to the conclusion that they are signs of Scared Geometry.

Our friends are trying to tell us something, and they are using a very ancient language that is understood everywhere, Math.

There needs to be greaty study in that field, perhaps we'd understand more of what is trying to be said.

~Keeper

Assuming that these are indeed messages, being sent by an intelligent species not of this earth, I sometimes wonder...why obscure the message? Or are we actually the recipients? If we arent, then whom are these for? And why such a canvass? Why specific locations, or geographical concentrations?

And if these are the work of earthly souls with wooden planks in the night ( somehow I dont think so personally) they are going through one hell of a trouble and for what?

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I put this in my thread if someone is trying to tell us something with this one i don't know what it is a was looking at it for a bit and i could not think of anything that this crop circle is tring to say it is nice to look at.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

The ETs must have artists and designers, these circles could just be their form of art. Maybe they design these things out in space and use some futuristic technology to project it onto these fields. Look, this one even has a "border".

The earth is their canvas

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
computer chip?

micro chip?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

My thoughts are that if they gave a real direct message it would scare the # out of us, our entire perspective of the world would collapse at once and few people would be able to handle it. So they are starting by giving us something different but familiar. (I say this from personal experience even, I have had encounters with UFOs and I was really curious until they started getting "too close", then I ran as fast as I could fearing deeply the unknown that was approaching).

Also, they may be sharing some great knowledge of power. If they were really clear and direct we humans would obviously misuse this power for personal reasons.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
After taking a look at the site with the source photos I couldn't help but notice how the vast majority of these anomalies appears in Wiltshire. Not being from the UK, I wonder what is the attraction to that area. I also wonder why the ETs aren't drawn to our waving fields of grain over here in the US. Curious, indeed.

The precision and symmetry of these creations is amazing, and it is inconceivable that such could be accomplished in one night by a team of drunken school kids with boards and ropes--without an overseer eyeballing the design from a very tall ladder.

[edit on 8/2/2009 by linux2216]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I agree - but we should all be prepared now for something comprehensible and fantastical - I know everyone on ATS is ready - due to debating them. The question is are the other non-ATS like people ready?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
me and my gf both said the same thing when we saw this! it reminded us both of our grandparents! lol and sacred geometry oh quite yes indeed! very very nice....there are other crop circles that i was looking at last night on the net that were pretty recent that i havnt seen up as well....but i might have missed it idk...if not ill post em on here if it dosnt bother the OP....i just dont see why to make another CC thread and just add to this one lol good thread btw S + F

link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I thought I was ready until I had these encounters.
Seriously. One thing is to have the theoretical background, the other is to have the practical experience.

It was dark at night, I was in the mountains by myself, sitting on a bench looking at the mountain range and the sky. I had already seen many UFOs but I still had the "doubt" or the question of what they really were.

So I was just chilling there and I saw this huge white/yellowish light coming from the other side of the mountain. It was big and it was getting bigger while coming towards me. I saw some kind of fumes surrounding or underneath the light, as if it had some great heat. I kept looking trying to accept it and not fear it. But when it started getting really close I started panicking. I had no idea what was that and it was coming straight at me. My instincts made me run as fast as I could.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Geladinhu]

link   
star, and flag. Did ya'll consider this is the Earth itself talking to ET; As a sentient being?

Most of the ancient cultures talked of a 'fall'. They were all obsessed with time, dimension, and space.

What if the 'fall' was caused by man, and in turn drug the Earth with them? The ancients possibly knew how long it would take for the Earth to heal. Strong enough where it could climb vibrational frequency?

The ancients only talked of the past, and noticed the cycles.

I think it's the Earth talking to the cosmos

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

oh wow excellent idea i never even considered something like that! anythings possible i guess....everything i thought i knew a couple years ago had no comparison to what my eyes have come to see and my mind understands...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
The people who make these have too much time on their hands.

Not only time but money, imagination, focus, logistics and energy ! The crop circle season is coming to an end, "they" must be exhausted already by now.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This one must have been made by the quilt making grandma aliens.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How lovely, the aliens baked a tray of cookies.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
as well done as they are, I believe the farmers are getting sick and tired of these vandals destroying crops.

There is no meaning behind this design other than being elaborate and the crop circle makers showing off.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but really, even the most ardent supporter of crop circles would have to admit that there are faked circles out there, just as we see faked UFO sightings all the time.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
I believe the farmers are getting sick and tired of these vandals destroying crops.

Or maybe the farmers are being paid for the damage and getting a bit of extra cash on the side to say "No one has access to this field, this crop circle appeared overnight".

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Very nice looking regardless of who (what) made them. I really found the "earth communicating with ET's" to be the most creative idea thus far.

As far as hidden messages in the symbols are concerned why make it easy for us to decipher? If i were ET i wouldn't just let you in to my exclusive space traveling club without you passing my skill testing question hehehe. We're pretty arrogant to think that we deserve anything just because we think we do

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join