It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

They said they use paracord (knotted to judge length), handheld hikers GPS units and light weight rollers..

Oh, I see. They build the crappy ones. Like the one that has a peace sign with a cigarette in it.
25meters of error cannot possibly build the big milk hill formation. No way in hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
They (the creators of the non-hoax circles) are going to have to be less cryptic, aren't they ?

If they're of superior intelligence, surely they realise by now that these pretty symbols and patterns are getting nowhere. And in addition, others are taking credit for their work.

They must know we're non too bright here on earth. Hope they reassess soon and start leaving messages the common man can decipher .. also messages that cannot be faked. For instance, they could leave a message announcing they will create designs in forty fields simultaneously at x-spot and time. That way, the audience can be ready at the designated spots, cameras at the ready. It would end the controversy.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Look at the Arecibo reply message.
Pretty clear that it was a message.

There are some wonderful threads on this site about it. Mike Singh has a really good one if memory serves.

www.abovetopsecret.com... This is Mike Singh's thread. Good stuff.

And here is a thread I put up where I did some work with the Arecibo Reply. www.abovetopsecret.com...
[edit on 8-8-2009 by JayinAR]

[edit on 8-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by Demoncreeper

After many years away from this particular toy due to my frustration at slipping gear mistakes,I got one for my son who wanted one BAD.And now I get to experience this frustration all over again.Through his eyes.This must be why I learned to draw free hand.

Which brings me to my point,where are all the mistakes?In the field?These crop art things are perfect in a way the toy aspires to attain.

Well, it was just an example, from a toy from the late 70's early 80's. haha. I didn't mean that they constructed giant spirograph tools for making crop circles. I was just reminded of them.

Also, being a toy in the 80's ish, I'm sure that now a pc can utilize programs to create perfect mathematical designs.
Or even Math Art.
That particular collection was from the late 80's through the 90's. But just google math art, and you can see how I was reminded of it as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Though I do follow and have mixed ideas about the whole crop circle theories and ideas. My one biggest question that I constantly keep asking myself is 'Why do they only happen in fields of what seem to be hay/long grass/Wheat/Grain'. Why don't they ever appear in say, Corn fields? Clearly in my mind, if these are indeed 'aliens' or 'advanced intelligence things' creating these and are not man made, I would think it could be accomplished in the same means, with much ease. Why only those certain types of fields?

Now this could be a simple answer, or maybe i just have not seen enough 'circles'. Though I have seen a large number of pictures and many videos about them. . . Could anybody help me with this question? I am very open and would gladly welcome a response.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Hakii]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hakii

From the fringe of the fringe comes an answer.My contention is that these crop works are made by entities who have been here as humans,long dead.We as westerners have eaten wheat and canola for a very long time.We have been merging with the foods we typically eat.We eat the wheat as the wheat takes our bodies over,one cell at a time.If there is a field of energy which stabilizes us as a species(noosphere) might there also be a one for a particular crop?Especially one which has been carried,prized and selected to form.Wheat,for example started out as a grass,but was improved to form as a large head of grain,through a very long time of close observation and care.

This also ties in with the observation of the bent nodes.These are like the brains or seats of response to sun and earth(geo and photo tropisms)where cells are cannibalized and reformed.Also where growth hormones are compounded.(also root tips,area for study in future?)

Finally this might also tie in with the restricted boundaries of operation,mostly in Wiltshire.Hauntings are typically geographically bounded,a building or specific place.

Maybe not the whole truth,but an answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join