It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm currently reading a book about crop circles and it documents very strange phenomena surrounding some of the crop circles. I completely agree that many of them are man-made but don't be quick to dismiss them all. There's a variety of strange phenonema around some of the crop circles ranging from bent crops which seems impossible to engine failure of light aircraft multiple times whilst flying over crop circles.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

One you could steam the crops to "bend" them, two pilot failure is nearly 100% of the reason for all crashes.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Please look carefully.

You see a square. Symbol of the four ancient elements of Earth, Air, Water & Fire.

You see 16 Vesica Pisces. This ancient shape is the generator of sacred geometry.

You see 12 square patterns on the boundary of the square.

You see each square pattern has 4 rhombi whose axes are the diagonals of each square.

You see that each rhombus is divided into 4 triangles.

You see that 12x4 = 48 rhombi with 4x48 = 192 triangles make up the squares lining the edges of the large square.

If you would like to understand how the numbers 4, 48 and 192 are defining parameters of holistic systems always represented by sacred geometries, go to:
smphillips.8m.com...
and study the research articles there. Articles 40 & 47 are particularly pertinent.

If you wish to learn how the rhombic sectors of the 16 squares are the shapes of the faces of the polyhedral Tree of Life that encodes the structure and dynamics of the E8xE8 heterotic superstring, the DNA molecule and the mathematical basis of music, study Articles 22-28 & 36. Article 23 will show you why the 4 triangles in each rhombus are so fundamental to the polyhedral Tree of Life, discovered five years ago by the theoretical physicist Dr Stephen Phillips. It is shown here:
commons.wikimedia.org...
isdyakistriacontahedron.gif#file
Article 9 will reveal properties of the square that will amaze you.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

just mentioning what it says in the book, the author was a crop circle investigator who seems to know them inside out. He has a lot of first hand experience with many crop circles and had links with the CIA and MI5 who were also investigating this phenomena. Yes they saw many hoaxes but there were some which clearly could not be explained with a lot of supporting evidence for this.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

When I first saw it I was reminded of the layout of the temple of Angkor Wat. If I were an alien I think crop circles would be a great way to inroduce man to the idea of extraterrestrial life without scaring the bejeezus out of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This is easy if you don't mind killing the plants.Plus leaves will have also been boiled and so turn black with death.Try again.
PS and by the way,microwaves will have impacted the tips of the plants first if the postulated space based weapon system platform were the source.And the tip is pretty quick to show damage in most plants,being fast growing and fragile.Any power would have to harmlessly pass through the most easily damagable part of the plant to reach and impact the stiffest part at the base,in the node?.Any way around this?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Actually...these are messages to me

I really don't want to bore you with the details as this is simply a lunch order

I do believe geometry and mathematical applications will be key in deciphering these messages by the greatest minds on the planet...

Although I think they're gonna be pissed when they discover it says "Extra anchovies, no olives...2 pitchers and hot wings...be there on August 6 in Reno"

[edit on 3-8-2009 by daddymax]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Charismagic

Its a calender. the center circle represents the 4 corners of the earth surrounded by 12 months. The outside sections are the days. Ok well thats what I .

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think crop circles are interesting. I think we all feel or know in some way that there are fake circles and the real deal unexplained circles.

When I first put together the "Hall" crop circle and the Khan Murjan from the 14th century and just by the way located no less then in Baghdad, Iraq I thought "wow" that this had to be more then a prank and what is the meaning.

I made this connection and wrote about it in like 3 threads and not a comment from anyone (when I asked for thoughts on this connection) and so we wonder why things go no where fast.

Last thing I want to say is the Human race is considered a stupid species so look in simple logically and common sense ways to find the answers.

I admit I am one of this stupid species and I have not been able to figure it out.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

um go boil some plants there buddy they don't turn black for a long while after cooking, I still have stuff in the fridge that I boiled last week thats still green. So sorry friend but you try again and take a cooking class while your at it.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bringmeachair
I think this one is man made. It doesn't look symmetrical to me.
Anyone agree?

It's simple.
The truly ugly crop circles are fake.
The beautiful crop circles are real.
If we had someone living in the UK, they could tell us if there are
iron filings laying around everywhere around this crop circle.
This one looks real.
Also the real ones have the wheat actually blown apart from the
high energy plasma field.
The fake ones are NOT blown apart. The wheat is simply pushed
over by a wooden board.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Okay, Ive asked this in a couple of crop circle threads before but no one's come up with anything yet!... Can someone show me a crop circle that has actually within reasonable doubt predicted a major event?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Also the real ones have the wheat actually blown apart from the
high energy plasma field.
The fake ones are NOT blown apart. The wheat is simply pushed
over by a wooden board.

With respect.

Sorry but i don't know where you got that from.

I think you're just thinking how things should be, not what researchers on the ground analyse.

As i've mentioned mate, i do firmly believe a minority of these formations are created by metaphysical influences and plasma is what people who really know what they are on about indicate, it's been observed even, there is video footage even, has been posted on other threads from Utube even.

Applying your perception of what plasma does in these formations is erroneous and derived from your logic not what metascience and quantum/particle physics consensus indicates.

Plasma is a very strange behaving exotic energy, read up on it, very interesting science and you'll understand you are misunderstanding it.

This one is about as explainable and manmade as one can get.

Give up the arguement and move on.

It's a pretty geometric shape, is all, as mentioned, not even sacred geometry and as people here can work out a couple of symbolic connotation to the design, i'm sure one or a couple of the few who made this also thought to work some common symbology for others to make something of into the design, to add intregue etc.

Paxus.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have been very interested in the crop circles that appear in Wiltshire. I have found this explanation from a really good website.

"each summer, the Wiltshire countryside is host to a strange phenomenon. Swirls of flattened corn, or 'crop circles', litter the landscape like fingerprints.

The county of Wiltshire is one of the most active areas for crop circles in the world, particularly around the historical stones of Avebury and Silbury Hill. In this ancient landscape, the grassy whorls take over the fields of rape, barley and wheat like massive installation art.

Crop circles are geometric circles impressed in crops and other types of vegetation and sometimes in sand, gravel, earth, ice and snow. In Wiltshire, widely recognised as the centre of crop activity in the world, they are usually found in fields of standing corn. Of the 175 recorded in England in 2000, 70 were found within a 15 mile radius of Avebury. In 2001, there were 184 crop formations recorded worldwide, of which 102 were in the UK.

The circles range from small to large, to gigantic. The smallest circle recorded as part of a formation was six inches in diameter and the longest formation nearly a mile long. The biggest so far, consisting of 409 circles of various sizes and measuring 787ft in diameter, was found at Milk Hill in Wiltshire in the summer of 2001.

If you needed any proof that crop circles come in all shapes and sizes then check out our selection of Circle Designs.

But why is Wiltshire so prone to these mysterious phenomenon? Some have suggested it is because of the county's history of human occupation. Wiltshire is littered with monuments, ancient pathways, burial grounds and stone circles.

Others have suggested that crop circles are merely performance art on a massive scale, while tourists continue to come from faraway in a bid to catch sight of one being made, perhaps by visitors from another planet.

Whatever the reason, these phenomenon are sure to keep the curious enthralled for many crop circle seasons to come."

weirdwiltshire.co.uk

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Okay, Ive asked this in a couple of crop circle threads before but no one's come up with anything yet!... Can someone show me a crop circle that has actually within reasonable doubt predicted a major event?

This is the best crop circle i have but it's for a future event.
When our solar system looks like this it will be December 21, 2012.

PS - Great pic Bluebelle! Is that you on the left or right?

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 3-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

I got that from a show on the Discovery Channel.
Some MIT students went out and did some research on the REAL
crop circles.
The goal was to make their own crop circle from midnight until 4 AM.
The MIT students found out about the wheat being blown apart
and the iron filings laying around.
You can find it on the web.
Do a Google search - MIT students crop circle -
They blew the wheat apart with a microwave oven magnetron.
With 2 minutes left........they set off a BOMB that blew iron filings
all over the place.
It was very loud. It was very bright and it was very funny!
The boom must have been heard for miles around.
The MIT crop circle was........not bad.
It still looked fake. Nice try.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well I'm convinced, only aliens could know what our solar system is going to look like on 21st dec 2012!

On the right Im afraid.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well I'm convinced, only aliens could know what our solar system is going to look like on 21st dec 2012!

On the right Im afraid.

Looks good to me.
You look like that babe on Smallville. Kristen Kreuk
It one of my favorite TV Shows.
Do you live in the USA?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by DeltaPan

I got that from a show on the Discovery Channel.
Some MIT students went out and did some research on the REAL
crop circles.
The goal was to make their own crop circle from midnight until 4 AM.
The MIT students found out about the wheat being blown apart
and the iron filings laying around.
You can find it on the web.
Do a Google search - MIT students crop circle -
They blew the wheat apart with a microwave oven magnetron.
With 2 minutes left........they set off a BOMB that blew iron filings
all over the place.
It was very loud. It was very bright and it was very funny!
The boom must have been heard for miles around.
The MIT crop circle was........not bad.
It still looked fake. Nice try.

Indeed.

I saw the same experiment.

Like i say, read up on plasma, the real thing which occurs in nature is not the same as they generated using a Magnetron, like a plasma torch is destructive, so was the plasma they generated which is why they had those results, knowing MIT they probobly knew this anyway but it suited the reason for the experiment in the first place and it's very public dissemination as a misinformation vehicle to muddy the waters.

In nature plasma energy is a wide band of exotic energy, replicated by man it is an energy with a lot more damaging potential which is why they developed it for use in cutting torces, natural plasma phenomenon behaves quite differently and widely varied, which can be devestatingly violent but also can have influences which are non violent.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If I boil water and quickly take it outside and steam live grass,the leaves will turn black within a couple hours.Never saw a broccoli crop art.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join