It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It reminds me of a mandala.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's more like a "Crop Square" and reminds me of a shortbread cookie

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes they often are Symbols of Sacred Geometry for sacred geometry IS the BluePrint of LIFE!

In the center of this Crop Circle one cleary regonises the pattern of the Flower of Life symbol

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes they often are Symbols of Sacred Geometry for sacred geometry IS the BluePrint of LIFE!

In the center of this Crop Circle one cleary regonises the pattern of the Flower of Life symbol

Thank you, tothetenthpower everyone look into the flower of life symbol and if you can truly see it in 3D you are a Seer. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amari

This crop circle is NOT the flower of life. The middle of the crop circle is based off the number 4, and 8.

The flower of life is based off of 6. There is a reason it is based off of 6, but I probably shouldn't mention it on ATS (I could U2U it though). But it is NOT the flower of life unless it is based off of 6.

I know a LOT about the flower of life... and I can see it in 3D... I am actually a 3D modeler who can see everything in 3D.

Once again, the crop circle is NOT the flower of life.. However, it is made of a bunch of circles, which may appear like the flower of life, but it is not, because it is not based on SIX.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Even if it was basic sacred geometry which complex forms are sometimes in true ones and require much deciphering due to layers of meaning.

It does not mean anything because the ridges and furrows as well as the roughness about the shapes etc, mean this is a man made formation.

There is nothing similar, outside a pattern, to the ones which have been unexplainable in the past, they are sweeping and level with no furrows from feet and graduations from treddling and true ones have crisp defined edges.
This is so rough it's laughable, at least i have had to look for a long time and at zoom to see tell tale signs of one being faked on a good hoax, this is blatantly manmade because it's so rough and done as quick as they could get it done and it look remotely real, which seems good enough to fool a few people here.

All it means is somebody who has some same knowledge as the rest of us regards geometry and mysticism designed it and likely helped create it.

I mean somebody involved may have posted in this thread and be laughing at anybody convinced it's not fake for anybody knows.

This is not one created by metaphysical influences.

So if you are going to come out with, this is a message from a non Terran or metaphysical intelligence, at the same time as claiming to be a psychic, a seer and being able to decipher it as some higher form of communication, you're full of balony sorry, more a fertile imagination not actually psionic in any of the higher levels above normal intuitions everybody has unless they close their minds and refuse to believe anything outside the 'conventional' sensory perceptions,.

When i believe in the paranormal, metaphysical etc, it is just that i believe in, not fakes, i hate fakes, this is a fake, it is simple and what it may have as symbolic connotation is from a human mind(s), nothing else, which is why i say, many will say, one should learn to differentiaite between imagination and what are translations of metaperception.

It is man made and not even a good example of a man made hoax formation.

Paxus.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

whatever you say lets see your experiment then.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

A lot easier and quicker to just do it yourself,or can you boil water?
It works on whatever weeds are growing outside my house.Actually it is specifically Reed Canary Grass.Never tried it on wheat,but that is not grown around here.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Amari never said the center of the crop circle was the Flower of Life Symbol.

Amari was referring to the External Flower of Life Symbol that tothetenthpower

presented that Amari asked everyone to look at and if they could truly see this

image in 3D that they were a seer. ^Y^

[edit on 4-8-2009 by amari]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Its a shield.

THe circle in the middle is the object being shielded.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
amazing, beautiful..

is it "their" calling card, or a present to us from "them" ??

i dont know who does these or why

may be to make the world a more beautiful place!!

i love them.. especially the ones with celtic art in them!

love and light

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by amari

This crop circle is NOT the flower of life. The middle of the crop circle is based off the number 4, and 8.

The flower of life is based off of 6. There is a reason it is based off of 6, but I probably shouldn't mention it on ATS (I could U2U it though). But it is NOT the flower of life unless it is based off of 6.

I know a LOT about the flower of life... and I can see it in 3D... I am actually a 3D modeler who can see everything in 3D.

Once again, the crop circle is NOT the flower of life.. However, it is made of a bunch of circles, which may appear like the flower of life, but it is not, because it is not based on SIX.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by ALLis0NE]

WOW!! I'm all curious now
will U2U straight away

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would be pissed of it was my farm.....

Loss of crop = loss of income

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 297GT

The crop circles don't take up much room.
Look at all those acres and acres of wheat.
That is a lame argument.
I'm sure the Grays take the wheat into consideration.
That is why you don't see 20 crop circles in every field in Wiltshire.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
OK So we're nearing the end of the crop year.The wheat is brown in the pix,and this means it'll soon be time to harvest.Moisture levels within the grain and maturity levels are the prime determinants.There will be a threshing soon.And we will be left with whatever clues have been laid out.And,presumably,mystery of origins intact.

End of discussion for now?I wish the debate had been more one of comparison and contrast.If we could compare theories side by side,eliminating the IMPOSSIBLE,we might be able to deduce the truth,even after the clues cease to be dropped.I see four camps.1 Aliens did it.
2 Humans,high tech
3 humans,low tech
4 Ancestors,Earth Spirits and such
Anyone else care to continue in this theme with me?I would just sally forth,but don't want to beat a dying horse by myself.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

hi ya, do have facebook or other social web? thee heee.. i like to get to know you better.. arrr... just kid
wink wink

well the cc that decipher the 2012 really is scary though. Its strengthen the Mayan calender theories and Nibiru/planet-X sort of thing. We now left two and half year to see for the truth. I actually want it to be truth like something really big happening in 2012 but it would be such a shame if nothing happen. again wink wink

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When I see any crop circles, I'm always reminded of those old spirograph things.

Spirograph Art

It's interesting for sure. I personally don't believe they are extraterrestrial in origin, but...when I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. haha.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

After many years away from this particular toy due to my frustration at slipping gear mistakes,I got one for my son who wanted one BAD.And now I get to experience this frustration all over again.Through his eyes.This must be why I learned to draw free hand.

Which brings me to my point,where are all the mistakes?In the field?These crop art things are perfect in a way the toy aspires to attain.

The only etch-a-sketch perfection I ever saw was on the advertising literature.Seems my examples are all flawed,which I just have to accept,even those done very recently to show it can be done,etc.

The similarities include the base design of Circles,of course.Then you notice 'ordered' relationships between elements of design,with intricate correlations on several scales.

There would be pivot points and true consistent circularity.which do not appear to be so in the real thing,especially lately,with the off center swirls and 'braiding'.

The main thing of interest to my analysis is the effect on the sub conscious.These works have a calming effect despite the mystery of origin and possible untranslated urgent message.Like admiring the stamp on an envelope but not reading the contents.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Maybe a nice pattern for a good English carpet?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kmann

I think GPS works at night as well.

Yes, it does. But unless you have about 60,000 USD to spend on a Surveying quality unit, you aren't going to be nearly accurate enough to build one of these circles with one. Handhelds simply don't have the accuracy. 25 meters +/- is pretty average depending on conditions.

Not only do you need a very substantial bank account to buy one of these to perpetuate your hoax, you also must be a registered land surveyor to purchase one.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join