It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest crop circle, August 2nd

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What a simply Gorgeous Crop Circle!!

WOW - S and F

Amazing the artistic work and look of it!! Stunning!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
even the most ardent supporter of crop circles would have to admit that there are faked circles out there, just as we see faked UFO sightings all the time.

ok.. um.. Munkey?
I'm going to pose a concept to you.. and it may mean that you think real hard about this.. and I mean real hard..
Not just what you think I initially ask.. but a deeper meaning you haven't thought of...

ready?

ok..

What do you mean by "fake"?

"fake" as opposed to "what'?

you see.. if you think some are 'fake' then you obviously think that some are 'not fake'...

and by 'not fake' this means 'authentic' at some level..

what defines 'authentic' ?

do you know who/what made authentic ones?

humans could have made many of these with advanced undisclosed electro magnetic sattellite or remote antennae technology..

does that designate 'authentic' ? as opposed to 'fake'?

by stating that you think some are 'fake' ,... i think you say to us, that you haven't really thought this all out..
and you're making alot of 'givens' without going into any depth at all.

you say these are 'fake' and these are 'not fake' when you don't even have a factual basis for either.

it's complete BS either way because we don't know...

so there's no 'authentic'...
and no 'fake'

until facts show otherwise.

personally. it's my opinion that there's a strong likelyhood that the majority of these are made by MASONICALLY oriented military or private firms that use advanced electro magnetic technology...
using their centerpiece, compass-and-rule-created 'sacred geometry'.. to create a backstory to help support belief in a scientifically hoaxed alien disclosure/introduction/invasion...

and then there are a small amount that are advertisements, experiments and artists done by people with boards and twine.

i don't see any as 'fake' because that's just retarded to think you know which are 'authentic' when there's no definition of 'authentic'.

-

[edit on 2-8-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm very impressed with many of the crop circles that adorn the landscape in the southern counties of England.
The skills of the Circlemasters who plan and construct these works of art should be applauded.
I do not believe that Cosmic Postmen are responsible for many of these impressive designs.
Look no further than a dedicated clandestine group of students/artists for the answer,
I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Damn I ate all the cookies last week, I truely think this is the image on girl scout cookies.... sugar coookies @ that.....
Maybe not, but I'm sure I have seen this pattern before, I'll keep lookin.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

well I was just being nice and giving a small life line to the believers prevenge.
I personally believe they are all fake and each new team tries to put do the next team with more elaborate and complex patterns,
The patterns follow a theme, currently we are in the magnetosphere phase and some are going with this particular theme because it is popular.

these furrows are used as roadways in and out of the patterns and every crop circle I have seen has at least one furrow going through it, never have I seen a crop circle which doesn't have a tractor furrow passing through it.
You never seem to see crop circles in fields as the one pictured below

I hope that answers your question.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Dam that was a very good post but it's always going to be one side against the other in this subject until we get some real evidence but i must say i love them no mater who or what is making them i would like to think there is a message in them that one day we will crack because we haven't done it yet but the one predicting the cmc on the seventh was right and i said in a thread that the prediction was wrong.
I made a mistake and im not going to beat my self up about it i just move on im sure i will make more mistake's but that's part of learning one day we will get the answers to the crop circles people are looking more closer now.

THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
the middle part of it looks alot like a computer generated sketch of a big red star in orion getting ready to go supernova.look at this.www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by notsoobvious]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I Know the answer but WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY ,WHY...... Now they are completely leaving the possibility. It was cool at first but now it getting to be a waste of time to even take a photo of it.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i started counting the certain numbers in the crop circles and there seems to be multiples of 8 12 and 16 does this mean anything?

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Oh, another one.. in Wiltshire.. Im so pleased. Wiltshire is of course the place you'd want to be leaving important messages to the people of earth. And farmers are the people that are most suited to relaying these messages to everyone. Yes.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
All these crop circles seem to be just geometric patterns no real was art or talent involved in there construction! Now if they started doing portraits then I would start to believe that they might be of alien origin! Simply because any idiot could create a geometric shape!

The Only CC that has impressed me so far is the portrait of the alien head but I'm fairly certain that was made by crop circle makers with the farmers permission.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Granny ET made a quilt or a doillie.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by missvicky]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think this 1 is a fale it is too linned up with the feild.

altought I do not believe all crop cicles to be fake.

Look at how it is linned up to the feild.

Most others are not they are off angle

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

My thoughts are that if they gave a real direct message it would scare the # out of us, our entire perspective of the world would collapse at once and few people would be able to handle it.

It is my opinion that they have already done just that. A few times actually. But here is one that I have in mind...

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

As for this circle? Pretty cool. Nice find.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grrttsgar

I love how people like to say... "This one is TOO GOOD to be genuine."

And then when there appears to be a 'flaw' in another circle someone says something like... "What, can't these aliens bring a straight edge with them?"

Whatever.

Edit - How about instead of just guessing if a circle is genuine or not, we test it to find out? There are pretty easy ways of knowing... at least a lot of times.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

A portrait?

With a binary message?

You edited your post to reflect that my example impressed you. But you call it a hoax? Alright, who did it? And how? And how long did it take them? Can they duplicate it?

I don't think so. Now that is just my personal opinion, and I very well could be wrong, but I doubt we'll ever see any video of anyone making anything remotely that impressive.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I usually check onTHIS SITE to see which ones we talk about come up as their work. Take a look.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
The more and more I see crop circles, the more and more I come to the conclusion that they are signs of Scared Geometry.

Our friends are trying to tell us something, and they are using a very ancient language that is understood everywhere, Math.

There needs to be greaty study in that field, perhaps we'd understand more of what is trying to be said.

~Keeper

This crop circle is again from the Dimensionals, light beings, coming thru

from the 4th dimension. Sacred geometry is the way they communicate but

no one is asking questions of the Dimensionals it is a one way

communications until now. All the humans would have to do in this region is

ask a question of the Dimensionals in the ancient Celtic language and they

will answer with Sacred Geometry. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
THIS CROP CIRCLE REMEMBERED ME OF THIS:

Bokode. It's effectively a tiny little retroreflective holograph that is just 3mm wide but, when a camera focused to infinity sweeps across it, the Bokodes become clear and appear much larger, captured in the video below. In this way they can contain "thousands of bits" of data and, interestingly, show positional information too, meaning the camera knows where in 3D space it is in relation to the tag. This, of course, has hundreds of potential applications ranging from grocery shopping to augmented reality, and should lead to new and exciting ways for scholars to interpret/misinterpret Revelations.

www.engadget.com...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UP THE IMAGE FOR ME

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Refluir]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

That has actually been done before also.

I'll see if I can find it, I haven't seen this case in many years and I didn't think to save it... but the story goes that a farmer wrote in his own field: "Who are you." (Edit - He actually trampled out "Talk To Us" and got an answer... The "I have chosen to remain hidden" makes me laugh)

The answer was a little shocking actually... "I am I am" or something like that. But the weird thing about it was that it was like a 3D Hebrew script and when viewed in reverse was also Greek... And said the same thing.

If I can't find it just disregard this post, but I'm going looking.

Edit - Okay, here it is. www.dcca.nl... ... But as I said, when I saw it years ago it was argued that this script also read as if it were Greek in reverse... With the same messages! In Hebrew, this can be translated three ways, and speaks volumes, IMO.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join