It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by misha_baikal
RedwoodJedi, I posted literally a minute before you! Coincidence?

Need some energy here please and I will make sure to return if I can. In fact I have "felt" something just now already. I wonder if that's you at work

Woo hoo! I wonder.....

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
_hello Erik...i dont have enough posts to U2U..but am very interested in being attuned..
please U2U me..

thankyou

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Erik, almost immediately I started feeling a calm and warm sensation in my chest, extending to the back of my head. It feels, currently, very peaceful. Almost like a new aura around me or something. Are you getting any kind of energy from me? Anything you are receiving, or "reading"?

Reiki is a real deal... I knew it would work and it is already working. I believe I am highly sensitive to some form of psychic energy..

On a side note, could we create some kind of collective reiki experiment?

Such as, collectively try to heal someone. Will the energy be multiplied if more people are involved? If so, I volunteer to be the first subject! Any attuned professionals would like to send some peace and love this way?

Haverhill, MA

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by misha_baikal
Erik, almost immediately I started feeling a calm and warm sensation in my chest, extending to the back of my head. It feels, currently, very peaceful. Almost like a new aura around me or something. Are you getting any kind of energy from me? Anything you are receiving, or "reading"?

Reiki is a real deal... I knew it would work and it is already working. I believe I am highly sensitive to some form of psychic energy..

On a side note, could we create some kind of collective reiki experiment?

Such as, collectively try to heal someone. Will the energy be multiplied if more people are involved? If so, I volunteer to be the first subject! Any attuned professionals would like to send some peace and love this way?

Haverhill, MA

Edit to include response (ooops!)

Wow! I sooo very happy you were receptive to the Energy! That in fact is the key: Remaining open and receptive so that you are made a channel unto your Self. Spirit does not know More or Less. It knows Open to and Closed to as both are conscious efforts of receptivity. It does not matter if One or Many are sending, the recipient will get exactly what they need in as much as they are open to it. Surrender!

You are getting a non-stop battery charge as soon as you opened up. How did you open to it? You asked for it!! Very important to re-member and re-cognize that.

I love YOU, Misha!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/JulamThu, 30 Jul 2009 10:36:20 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi Erik
I messed up my ankle been hurting for weeks now,sure could use some help with it.
Thanks Dan in Tallahassee Fl.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
After first coming across this thread yesterday, I have been unable to feel "down" at all. Not that I was trying to be, but I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety and sadness from my son passing away, but it has just lifted away. I almost felt dizziness and this warm sensation. It's like a natural high. I could not stop grinning yesterday when I met up with boyfriend after work. I almost felt giddy and like a kid again.

I cannot thank you enough for this Erik! I am ready to be attuned. Could you tell me a specific time so that I can be ready? I am Central Standard Time. Thank you again with all my heart. You are truly a blessing!

~EarthFairie

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by teraform
Hi Erik
I messed up my ankle been hurting for weeks now,sure could use some help with it.
Thanks Dan in Tallahassee Fl.

Good Morning, Sir!!

So sorry about your injury. Let's see what we can do about that!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I also wanted to add my voice to the growing numbers of people who joined ATS specifically to post in this thread. The momentum here is amazing and inspiring. I have been reading everything I can find on the internet / get my hands on in book form in the pursuit of reiki since I started learning more about Japan, and I have bookmarked your site as a future help. Thank you so very much!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthFairie
After first coming across this thread yesterday, I have been unable to feel "down" at all. Not that I was trying to be, but I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety and sadness from my son passing away, but it has just lifted away. I almost felt dizziness and this warm sensation. It's like a natural high. I could not stop grinning yesterday when I met up with boyfriend after work. I almost felt giddy and like a kid again.

I cannot thank you enough for this Erik! I am ready to be attuned. Could you tell me a specific time so that I can be ready? I am Central Standard Time. Thank you again with all my heart. You are truly a blessing!

~EarthFairie

Ok, I am just reduced to tears. Thank YOU, Dear One for Shining your Beautiful Light for All! You are amazingly brave and courageous and you deserve that re-cognition! I am in awe. YOU are my hero!

I am sending you a U2U to get you going. Of course I will attune you! It would BE nothing less than an honor, my Dear Lady.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi
I felt warmth and tingles in my body.
Thank you

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi
I felt warmth and tingles in my body.
Thank you

Me too! Woo hoo hoo!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just back to tell you my hip has felt great all yesterday evening and all of this morning. I even went and did some extremely heavy lifting for work this morning, and I feel great. I have not gone one day without pain before now. Thank you so much Erik. My grandmother also thanks you. I had a talk to her about this after I realized my hip wasn't hurting. She is a level below you she said, not quite a master yet. She's going to finish me up with some hands on reiki this weekend to see if she can help what you've already started, and I may go see another guy who practices reiki with acupuncture to see if he can help my hands.

Thank you so much, you are a blessing!!!!!

Joey

edit: I swear everytime I get on this thread I start feeling all tingly, and excited with energy.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by KnoxMSP]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP
Just back to tell you my hip has felt great all yesterday evening and all of this morning. I even went and did some extremely heavy lifting for work this morning, and I feel great. I have not gone one day without pain before now. Thank you so much Erik. My grandmother also thanks you. I had a talk to her about this after I realized my hip wasn't hurting. She is a level below you she said, not quite a master yet. She's going to finish me up with some hands on reiki this weekend to see if she can help what you've already started, and I may go see another guy who practices reiki with acupuncture to see if he can help my hands.

Thank you so much, you are a blessing!!!!!

Joey

And YOU are a Blessing, Dear Joey!! Wow! Another hero of mine that I have met today! So brave!

Stay open to the Loving Light and flow, flow, FLOW!! YOU are beautiful!!

Thank you soo much for Sharing your Love with All!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
hello,erik
my name is tyler my dad and I are both martial artists he just told me you helped with his ankle problem and i was hoping you could send some healing energy to help out my painfull knee
all will be appreciated
thanks again
tyler

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

hello,erik
my name is tyler my dad and I are both martial artists he just told me you helped with his ankle problem and i was hoping you could send some healing energy to help out my painfull knee
all will be appreciated
thanks again
tyler

Hello, Tyler!

So nice to meet you, Sir! I would BE only too happy to help you with your knee. Just re-member: All pain is a blockage of Energy flow. Let's restore the flow together. I need to BE open and receptive. OK?

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming at you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
thank you so much i felt pins and needles going threw my body thank you so much
thanks again
tyler

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
got it
i feel alive! very restorative
thank you so much

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

thank you so much i felt pins and needles going threw my body thank you so much
thanks again
tyler

YOU are so welcome Tyler! Thank you for sharing Your Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by down2earthmama
got it
i feel alive! very restorative
thank you so much

Wow! I am so happy that you received it! YOU are welcome and thank YOU for Sharing Your Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'd like to say that this post has brought me to another new level in subtle understand that I've been arriving at for all my life.

I'm not going to practice some thing with some name, but I am a walking self aware 24/7 ritual of design being influenced by what I have learned to trust for my self.

What I've come to know I hope the whole world can also find, but faith is something that hasn't gotten engraved into me yet.

I'm interested in your web site, we can u2u (i don't know if i can yet) and exchange links? (i have a site of my own brewing).

What I say here goes for anyone that reads

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join