Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 8
75
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
My friend, who is a Shaman, needs some light and love sent his way.

He left the world of corporate servitude a year ago to pursue his passions and happiness, and has tried to remain positive and open.

His Guides tell him he is doing the right thing. He gives to others even to his own peril, in spite of losing his vehicle, his home, and it has strained his relationships.

Can you please send some light and love his way? He is trying to stay positive and optimistic, but this temporal and physical world is wearing on him.

Thank you!


Sending Healing Light and Loving Energy to your friend now.

Admire his selflessness. The One's who've had the least in this physical world are the One's ironically who have had the most positive impact on it! Coincidence? Love is a Shining Beacon that binds us All in an interwoven and permeating way that is contingent upon it's acknowledgement by simple awareness. What is more, that simple awareness is also....Love.

One.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik




posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You guys won't believe it.
I started hallucinating mildly while on this thread and when I finished reading the last commentaries my eyes started filling up with tears.

It feels good!
Thank you all!

You don't even need to send me your light, Erik, because I'm going after it!


[edit on 29-7-2009 by Geladinhu]



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi erik,

What a lovely thread
. I'm attuned level II Shekhem/Sheichem Reiki but I haven't practised for some time. I'd like to become an attuned master and also spread the light free for all. However lately I feel my healing gift has stagnated due to various stresses, mental, physical and spiritual. My heart which is where I channel all my healing energy through has been broken on so many levels that I fear it is unmendable. There's nothing I want more than to spread light and love to each and every person in this world friend or foe stranger or family
but as time passes I find my self less and less connected to source. So I would like to ask for your assistance in finding my center again, balance my chakras to allow me to become an assistant in your quest.

Love in light



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnoxMSP
Nice to see a thread about this here. My grandmother has been a reiki practitioner for years. She had me come out to one of her friends after a bad car accident, and through a little reiki and acupuncture my back has gotten progressively better throughout the years, to the point where I'd say I'm nearly healed.

I could really use some more work done though, I had a nearly tragic motorcycle wreck and I never went to the doctor. I believe both my hands are still broken, and after an incident with a transmission falling on me a year or two ago my hip keeps coming out of socket. If you have time to send some healing light my way I would really appreciate it.

BTW, Funny story, one time when I was in HS my car broke down, I was a broke kid, and couldn't afford to fix it. well, my Grandmother came over, and offered to do some reiki on it. She sat in the car for about 10 mins, then she told me the car was fixed. I honestly didn't doubt her, so went I went outside, and the car started right up, and I never had trouble with it again. She sat in the driver seat the whole time, and never touched anything.


My, My! Your Grandmother sounds absolutely amazing! I would love to meet her in some way in whatever existence. And you, Sir! I hope that you have medical insurance or are in a country with socialized medicine! Your poor body.

Just a small word of caution. If you really think you have broken bones right now, Reiki is no substitute for seeing a qualified practitioner to set those bones. It is always good in addition too medical practice with injuries like that. But if Reiki is all that you can attain for the moment then so be it.

Healing Light and Loving Energy are coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
both my wife and i could use some help from you,thank you so much.


Please, St. Michael, receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
You guys won't believe it.
I started hallucinating mildly while on this thread and when I finished reading the last commentaries my eyes started filling up with tears.

It feels good!
Thank you all!

You don't even need to send me your light, Erik, because I'm going after it!


[edit on 29-7-2009 by Geladinhu]


You are a real Gem , Geladinhu! I Love your fiery energy!

=)Namaste

Erik

Come and get it!



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Hi erik,

What a lovely thread
. I'm attuned level II Shekhem/Sheichem Reiki but I haven't practised for some time. I'd like to become an attuned master and also spread the light free for all. However lately I feel my healing gift has stagnated due to various stresses, mental, physical and spiritual. My heart which is where I channel all my healing energy through has been broken on so many levels that I fear it is unmendable. There's nothing I want more than to spread light and love to each and every person in this world friend or foe stranger or family
but as time passes I find my self less and less connected to source. So I would like to ask for your assistance in finding my center again, balance my chakras to allow me to become an assistant in your quest.

Love in light


If you want to spread Light and Love IAM, then you must learn to receive it and let it open you into a clear and clean channel. Once you are opened then All can draw from it without tapping you dry. The drawing action just pulls more through you! Good job doing your work through your heart by the way and not so bad having it broken. A broken heart yields Great Compassion if you let it!

Here is a jump start on your heart mending.

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to you now!


In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
If you want to spread Light and Love IAM, then you must learn to receive it and let it open you into a clear and clean channel. Once you are opened then All can draw from it without tapping you dry. The drawing action just pulls more through you! Good job doing your work through your heart by the way and not so bad having it broken. A broken heart yields Great Compassion if you let it!

Here is a jump start on your heart mending.

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to you now!


In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik


Thank you for the wise words and healing energies. The reiki 'spots' in my hands are really hotting up as i'm typing in this thread.


I am working my hardest to overcome the hurt and transform it into healing light. This is the way I usually deal with spare energies such as anger, frustation, sadness, jealousy - aknowledge and transform into pure white light and unconditional love. Thank you again for a lovely thread.

L&L



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 



i could use some healing, ive been stressed about a lot of financial issues that have come about of late and im in the process of bankruptcy. its crazy how you think your in control 1 second and the next everything goes to hell. i know im going to be ok but i sure could use a pick me up. I will definitly look into reiki as it sounds like something i would want to try out and maybe get into. hope all is well.



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthwillneverberevealed
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 



i could use some healing, ive been stressed about a lot of financial issues that have come about of late and im in the process of bankruptcy. its crazy how you think your in control 1 second and the next everything goes to hell. i know im going to be ok but i sure could use a pick me up. I will definitly look into reiki as it sounds like something i would want to try out and maybe get into. hope all is well.


Hello, Dear One!

Surrender! I know it sounds like the last thing you want to do. Letting go of what you cannot control will open you up and allow all of the Healing Energy to come and at that very moment you will be in balance. Remain here. Remain now. Dwelling on the past and the future will allow your precious, precious energy to leak out into non-existent plains of awareness. All of your thoughts of past and future all take place in the now anyway. Bring your focus to the events unfolding before you and know that where attention goes energy flows!

Remain present and concern yourself with nothing else and observe the balance and richness restore itself back into your heart and life.

Please receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is a wonderful thread.


I am a Kundalini Reiki Master. I have had many health problems over the past two years, the latest being my knees and legs.
Would you send me some healing as i think i need another attunement, i am not able to heal myself really.

Surprisingly enough, i gave Reiki to my mom and she no longer thinks its nonsense, in fact she called me and was very impressed because she is cured of her sciatica which she had for months before i worked on her.

Any idea why i am not effective on myself?


Thank you.

btw, i am Olga and reside in Cape Cod Ma.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by dgtempe]



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm posting like crazy to get enough to start U2Uing.

You'll hear from me soon.

Keep up the awsome work!!!!!

Edit: Premature post...haha. Should have read the whole thread as I now see that you have made your website available. Looking forward to the info you put on it so I can learn More about Reiki!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by penkala]



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is a wonderful thread.


I am a Kundalini Reiki Master. I have had many health problems over the past two years, the latest being my knees and legs.
Would you send me some healing as i think i need another attunement, i am not able to heal myself really.

Surprisingly enough, i gave Reiki to my mom and she no longer thinks its nonsense, in fact she called me and was very impressed because she is cured of her sciatica which she had for months before i worked on her.

Any idea why i am not effective on myself?


Thank you.

btw, i am Olga and reside in Cape Cod Ma.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by dgtempe]


Hello, Dear One!

So nice to have you Bless this thread with your Light!

The only reason I can think of you not BEing able to heal yourself involves another question: Why do you not think you deserve it?

Please take all of the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way now and let it fill you completely and thoroughly without resistance as you deserve it. If you get emotional, let 'er rip! Let go and flow, flow, flow!

I love you sooooo much and please offer your Healing Light and Teaching here!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thank you.

I thank you and the light and love and the healing you so dearly sent me and i promise to participate as soon as i feel a little stronger. You can count on that.

This experience did make me cry a little, and it felt incredible.

Namaste.



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Thank you.

I thank you and the light and love and the healing you so dearly sent me and i promise to participate as soon as i feel a little stronger. You can count on that.

This experience did make me cry a little, and it felt incredible.

Namaste.


You most welcome, Dear One and Thank You for Shining your Lovely Light here!

You are beautiful and I love you sooooo much!

In Loving Kindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hello Eric.
Im a long time lurker because i was always sticking to the rule "if you dont have anything smart to say,dont say anything at all".


Anyway i dont have enough posts to U2U you but if you could send some healing energy my way i would be most gratefull. Ive had problems with my back and my teeth for as long as i can remember,and i have also often found it hard to concentrate on studying and meditation. I live in Serbia,Eastern Europe if that helps. Thanks well in advance.



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shomy SoulBurn
Hello Eric.
Im a long time lurker because i was always sticking to the rule "if you dont have anything smart to say,dont say anything at all".


Anyway i dont have enough posts to U2U you but if you could send some healing energy my way i would be most gratefull. Ive had problems with my back and my teeth for as long as i can remember,and i have also often found it hard to concentrate on studying and meditation. I live in Serbia,Eastern Europe if that helps. Thanks well in advance.


The Healing Light and Loving Energy are coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread and all the activity! Thank the power of Reiki for coming through like this too!
As for me, I have 3rd degree but taught only a few people so far. I love and respect every kind of Reiki. Takata is what I learned but I researched symbols and related Buddhist mantras for a long time.
We could use some distant healing any time, as my wife is depressed and has ear and headache problems all the time, I have some candida or whatnot in my large intestine... gives me pain and I have to stay up late. We both got great homeopathic help recently, and I just held a Reiki class last Sunday. Then I switched on the comp and get on ATS and I can see your thread... already dispelling some negativity.
It is odd that I can hardly make my wife (A) feel better even though she learned R2 already... difficult challenge. I guess this is one of the things that keeps me pushing on and on with Reiki and various prayer systems... I think later on we could help out with Reiki too - we are a bit overwhelmed with physical things now. We are a few timezones away, in Hungary (Kesztölc), -1 from GMT, it is 3:08 in the morning here.
No need to reply in words if you are busy healing...
I am going into a meditative state soon.

Namasté!
Kokatsi

P. S. Just read your recent replies above and I think you give wise and good energy advice... there is something wonderful about this thread... I also feel very moved right now, and have all day - the energy is different. Sent most of the above in U2U as well...



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello Erik,
I just wanted to say thank you soooo very much for starting this thread! Every post of yours I feel so much Love it's incredible! My girlfriend and i have been interested in Reiki for the last couple of months now and it seems that we keep seeing signs that are pushing us towards it but life has just gotten in the way. Lately I have been feeling drained and stressed and feel like I have fallen off my path. I guess I have been trying to control things too much. I would love it if you could please send me some energy.
Thank you, Friend, so very much in advance,
Ryan in Paradise, Ca



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Glad to see this thread and all the activity! Thank the power of Reiki for coming through like this too!
As for me, I have 3rd degree but taught only a few people so far. I love and respect every kind of Reiki. Takata is what I learned but I researched symbols and related Buddhist mantras for a long time.
We could use some distant healing any time, as my wife is depressed and has ear and headache problems all the time, I have some candida or whatnot in my large intestine... gives me pain and I have to stay up late. We both got great homeopathic help recently, and I just held a Reiki class last Sunday. Then I switched on the comp and get on ATS and I can see your thread... already dispelling some negativity.
It is odd that I can hardly make my wife (A) feel better even though she learned R2 already... difficult challenge. I guess this is one of the things that keeps me pushing on and on with Reiki and various prayer systems... I think later on we could help out with Reiki too - we are a bit overwhelmed with physical things now. We are a few timezones away, in Hungary (Kesztölc), -1 from GMT, it is 3:08 in the morning here.
No need to reply in words if you are busy healing...
I am going into a meditative state soon.

Namasté!
Kokatsi

P. S. Just read your recent replies above and I think you give wise and good energy advice... there is something wonderful about this thread... I also feel very moved right now, and have all day - the energy is different. Sent most of the above in U2U as well...


You are soo beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your Light with All.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik





new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join