It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello Erik,

I have been a long time lurker. Just registered to participate in your thread. I find your kindness beyond belief. I seriously need help now that I am in the middle of a family crises. For a long time I have tried to follow a path but they all seem time consuming and cumbersome. I could hardly get myself to do a simple meditation. Any help you could render me will be highly appreciated. I live in Munich in southern Germany. I am very interested in seeing what your new website has to offer.Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariobrother
HELP MAGICAL INTERNET MAN! My life is the horridist horridist life lived, i have herpes, all my friends hate me, oh god, it gets so much worse(i'm not even lying), hate going outside, hate staying inside, hate people, hate dumb people, only people there are is dumb people, OH GOD HELP ME Plz send something my way, someone might read this and laugh, but i really need somethin,dear god

(can you heal me up a copy of "silent hill origins"?)

Hello Mariobrother!

Welcome and thank you for sharing your brave, heartfelt story. Whether it is phoney or not does not concern me. Only the condition of your heart concerns me. Allow me to help you open it wide by breaking it. Let your mind become a mirror for a while and let all us rest in your broken heart.

Please accept the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

I love you more than you could possibly know...

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pro-all
Hello Erik,

I have been a long time lurker. Just registered to participate in your thread. I find your kindness beyond belief. I seriously need help now that I am in the middle of a family crises. For a long time I have tried to follow a path but they all seem time consuming and cumbersome. I could hardly get myself to do a simple meditation. Any help you could render me will be highly appreciated. I live in Munich in southern Germany. I am very interested in seeing what your new website has to offer.Thanks in advance.

Thank You, Dear One for Sharing Your Loving Light here for All to see. You are very brave and courageous and this makes you a hero to me. For this I Love you beyond measure. To share your heart like this takes so much strength if must agonize.

Please, please, please Dear One accept the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to you and your Beautiful Family now!

I will U2U you after this is sent.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's been a pleasure reading this beautiful thread!

Funny! but I felt a bit relaxed & hypnotized by looking into the flashing lights of your avatar, while reading! - that was quite funky!

Please send me some of this cool energy!

Thanks in advance friend!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
It's been a pleasure reading this beautiful thread!

Funny! but I felt a bit relaxed & hypnotized by looking into the flashing lights of your avatar, while reading! - that was quite funky!

Please send me some of this cool energy!

Thanks in advance friend!

Good Evening, Chevalerous!

Ha! It was not a conscious intent to ensnare people with the hypnotic Lights of my goofy avatar. That is funny, though. Maybe I should change it for authenticity reasons. hmmm...

Well, Dear One, now that you are nice and relaxed, please accept the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to you now!

I LOVE you beyond all scope and concept. You just have no idea!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Greetings from Los Angeles, California! As a long time lurker this thread finally made me register because I've been interested in Reiki Healing for a long time now but never had a chance to really research it. i was wondering if you could send me the link to your website so I could check it out. Also I was wondering if you could send some healings my way if possible? I've been very depressed and stressed out because of my job and found myself to be a very angry person now. I used to be very happy-go-lucky but just these few months at this job has really killed my soul. I have no energy to do anything, I lost interested in my passion (music), I'm getting more and more unhealthy (weight gain, hemmeroids, higher blood pressure, extreme fatigue).

Another thing, I practiced a Qi Gong exercise with a friend of mine where we made some sort of energy ball in between our hands. At first while I was doing the exercise I thought nothing was going to happen but later on as I kept doing it and concentrating I could see wavy heat like waves come out of my fingers, sort of like smoke but harder to see. Is something like this similar to Reiki? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Greetings RedWoodJedi. I am largely a lurker here, not posting often, but for some reason felt compelled to read this and reply.

I am not going to dwell on or bore anyone with my life story, but suffice it to say I have not had it easy, though through hard work I am picking things back up.

Over the past few years, I have dabbled with various spiritually 'enlightening" things, ranging anywhere from meditation, to various occult/new age traditions, to mixed results. I see the standard modern traditional western views, while great in their own ways, greatly minimize the spiritual aspects that are necessary for a truly happy life.

In my search for greater personal spiritual growth, Reiki has been something that has always held interest, though I have as of yet to try putting any of it into practice. I would love to be set in the right direction in regards to good sources, where to get started etc. by someone who seems so genuine and knowledgeable about the subject.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jphonics
Greetings from Los Angeles, California! As a long time lurker this thread finally made me register because I've been interested in Reiki Healing for a long time now but never had a chance to really research it. i was wondering if you could send me the link to your website so I could check it out. Also I was wondering if you could send some healings my way if possible? I've been very depressed and stressed out because of my job and found myself to be a very angry person now. I used to be very happy-go-lucky but just these few months at this job has really killed my soul. I have no energy to do anything, I lost interested in my passion (music), I'm getting more and more unhealthy (weight gain, hemmeroids, higher blood pressure, extreme fatigue).

Another thing, I practiced a Qi Gong exercise with a friend of mine where we made some sort of energy ball in between our hands. At first while I was doing the exercise I thought nothing was going to happen but later on as I kept doing it and concentrating I could see wavy heat like waves come out of my fingers, sort of like smoke but harder to see. Is something like this similar to Reiki? Thanks!

Oh my! You poor, poor, Dear One!

Let's see if we can get you out of your head for a bit and instead have you focus on your heart. Let's open it up and run a channel of Healing Light through. We're gonna spear it right through with Love. After I send you the healing, I will finish your request with a U2U.

Now relax and please receive the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy Coming to you now!

So much LOVE coming to you! Soooo much!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
Greetings RedWoodJedi. I am largely a lurker here, not posting often, but for some reason felt compelled to read this and reply.

I am not going to dwell on or bore anyone with my life story, but suffice it to say I have not had it easy, though through hard work I am picking things back up.

Over the past few years, I have dabbled with various spiritually 'enlightening" things, ranging anywhere from meditation, to various occult/new age traditions, to mixed results. I see the standard modern traditional western views, while great in their own ways, greatly minimize the spiritual aspects that are necessary for a truly happy life.

In my search for greater personal spiritual growth, Reiki has been something that has always held interest, though I have as of yet to try putting any of it into practice. I would love to be set in the right direction in regards to good sources, where to get started etc. by someone who seems so genuine and knowledgeable about the subject.

Welcome, Dear One!

Let's first get you some Energy and then I will U2U you (that sounds funny!).

Please relax and openly receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

I LOVE You!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
THANK YOU REDWOOD, naw, i actually was serious, i do got herps, my life is total &^%$ , and i do want silent hill origins, lol but not that bad. I was kinda .7 percent playing, but after i posted this i went to get a sub from this store, and this chick kept giving me the googley eyes,
(thought i was trippin, she was a CUTIE) so she went to give it to me after it cooked N all , and when i get come i found a little "note" on my hoogie, lol KEEP DOIN WHAT YOUR DOING MAGICAL INTERNET GYPSY!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I live in south california, Van Nuys can you send your holy energy to me as well? if not can you redirect me to places of knowledge i.e. websites, refer books, or tell me if its possible to attain reiki healing without an attunment?
thanks! ^_^

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariobrother
THANK YOU REDWOOD, naw, i actually was serious, i do got herps, my life is total &^%$ , and i do want silent hill origins, lol but not that bad. I was kinda .7 percent playing, but after i posted this i went to get a sub from this store, and this chick kept giving me the googley eyes,
(thought i was trippin, she was a CUTIE) so she went to give it to me after it cooked N all , and when i get come i found a little "note" on my hoogie, lol KEEP DOIN WHAT YOUR DOING MAGICAL INTERNET GYPSY!!!!!!!

Wonderful!!!! I LOVE Your Energy! Playful!! You keep doing what You're doing as well. You will find, in time that WE are ONE and the SAME You and I.

I will send a U2U to you with the info you requested. Albeit, regretably, No Silent Hill Origins....

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RequiemXO
I live in south california, Van Nuys can you send your holy energy to me as well? if not can you redirect me to places of knowledge i.e. websites, refer books, or tell me if its possible to attain reiki healing without an attunment?
thanks! ^_^

Hello, Dear One!!

Please receive the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to you now!

Please check your U2U after you receive this!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Good Evening to You Each and All!

It is now 7:30 pm here and I have been here since 6 this morning. Time for me to sign off for the day and I will be back tomorrow morning at roughly the same time.

It has been another incredible day here and Thank You All for Your Light and Love!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Whoah I didnt come on this board for a day and its grown by double the pages atleast..
Erik I' not always online especially not as uch as you but I' going back through the pages and have been sending healing to a few so far.
I know you gotta be tired sending it out all day constantly.
Quite impressive I must say Ive never seen such a postive kind of thing on the internet before...really.
I'll try to make an apperance in the afternoon tomorrow to see whats taking place to send some healing aswell

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Good Day to You Each and All!

I am back online and ready to help whenever You are ready.

May You All reap the Blessings of the Day!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akoostikreiki
Whoah I didnt come on this board for a day and its grown by double the pages atleast..
Erik I' not always online especially not as uch as you but I' going back through the pages and have been sending healing to a few so far.
I know you gotta be tired sending it out all day constantly.
Quite impressive I must say Ive never seen such a postive kind of thing on the internet before...really.
I'll try to make an apperance in the afternoon tomorrow to see whats taking place to send some healing aswell

Thank You, Dear One!

I look forward to seeing you here whenever You are ready.

No, I'm not tired. I just stay open and clear and flow, flow, flow!
The Reiki, my Guides and Spirit are there with me like coaches keeping me pepped up and aware.

I truly appreciate You Shining Your Light here and Blessing this Thread!

I Love You!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hello Erik. I have been following this thread from the beginning and today I felt like I should send my appreciation for what you are achieving here. As a fellow Reiki practitioner I see in you the qualities that exemplify what a Reiki practitioner should be. I have come across healers in my past who have lost sight of the love we send and become diminished if you will. Seeing your kindness and I dont like the term because it isn't really a sacrifcie in our eyes but, your self sacrifice in doing what you do helps to give me resolve in my own practice, and for I thank you.

You have the ability here to do so much good, this is a place where so many need healing in all forms but would most likely not find it. Reiki threads are often sneered at by many which can hurt the cause. Your love and kindness has smashed through that barrier and has layed way for much good. May you continue in the highest and greatest good friend.

Take care Erik I will send you some Reiki of my own in parting.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by 1Veritas]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Veritas
Hello Erik. I have been following this thread from the beginning and today I felt like I should send my appreciation for what you are achieving here. As a fellow Reiki practitioner I see in you the qualities that exemplify what a Reiki practitioner should be. I have come across healers in my past who have lost sight of the love we send and become diminished if you will. Seeing your kindness and I dont like the term because it isn't really a sacrifcie in our eyes but, your self sacrifice in doing what you do helps to give me resolve in my own practice, and for I thank you.

You have the ability here to do so much good, this is a place where so many need healing in all forms but would most likely not find it. Reiki threads are often sneered at by many which can hurt the cause. Your love and kindness has smashed through that barrier and has layed way for much good. May you continue in the highest and greatest good friend.

Take care Erik I will send you some Reiki of my own in parting.

[edit on 31-7-2009 by 1Veritas]

Oh Bless You, Bless You, Bless You, My Dear Friend!!!

Thank You soooooooo much for BEing a clear beacon of Loving Light on this thread. Your value here is beyond measure. And Thank YOU sooo much for the White Light Energy booster! It Helps!

I Love You more than You can know!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello EveryOne
I feel I should share with you, me. I've tapped into my inner mind (subconscious) without direct guidance, always adapting things I've learned to work for myself. Every moment I exist is a reversal ritual. I receive all negative energy I can and only give back positive energy. At all times people vent their energies but most don't know it or have a small clue about it. Some how it just is life and there is no thrive for gnosis. So every cell in my body is going to be a filter for the world, and looking around I KNOW it is working with the help of every atom in our universe (including the ones in you) unconditionally pushing towards love and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join