It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
jeeeez, I was thinking abut learning Reiki since I think is a great way to help others, and started to search on the internet about schools near my city... and I can't believe why they charge TOO MUCH money for this... I mean, it's suppousedly a technique to help others... why would someone charge this much for lessons? I mean, the cheapest was like 300 USD, and here that's plain stupid. They're leaving Reinki just for rich people and I find it a little unfair. C'mon, you can live pretty well with 300USD a complete month here! and maybe more. And living well, even having some little pleasures like go outside for dinner and the like... I got very dissapointed about it... and that was the cheapest. I found one who charged like 1k USD for 3 classes. 3 freaking classes!
Life's so unfair =(

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I am very interested in having an attunement done. I recentley went to someone and the experience did not match the expectations. The session lasted less than 5 minutes. I felt her hands heat up, but a lack of energy moving in and through me. I am sensitive to energy changes. I see the wonderful community that has sprung up here and the love that is given. I know the love that I give becomes the love I receive. Namaste

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
jeeeez, I was thinking abut learning Reiki since I think is a great way to help others, and started to search on the internet about schools near my city... and I can't believe why they charge TOO MUCH money for this... I mean, it's suppousedly a technique to help others...

Maybe you can find an online class and teacher, nomally they are much less expensive.

They give the attunements through a remote ceremony and it DOES work very well.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Hi redwoodjedi, firstly I would like to say I admire your decision to disseminate this skill for free, and secondly, I have some questions. I was attuned to lvl 1 without my knowledge or permission by my ex-partner about 5 years or so ago (she was supposed to be giving me a treatment for a sore shoulder, but she said the reiki spoke to her and told her to attune me). Now, there is a lot of bad blood between us, and I have heard on good account that my ex-partner uses this gift as a tool of seduction, basically causing the subject to feel 'nice' in her presence, and as a result I have never tried to take it further. I still have the CD and study material she gave me, and I was wondering, does a lvl 1 attunement wear off so to speak, if you haven't done the follow-up exercises? Also, is there any possibility this energy could be 'tainted' as a result of my negative feelings for my ex, or by her mis-use of it?
I know this thing works, and has definite physical effects and benifits, I have felt the tingly heat, and the raging thirst after a treatment, and I have had relief from pain by it. I would like to use this myself, but my negative feelings around the subject have always stopped me.
Do you think I should follow the instructions in the manual, or perhaps seek another attunement from a 'clean' source? Without going into detail I am just emerging from a pretty dark place, and would like to use reiki as a means of self-repair, and I would like to be able to use it to help my friends. What do you think I should do?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hi all, I found this thread while searching for info about Reiki. I have had a keen interest in healing forever and recently sat exams to enable me to practise Reflexology and now I would like to learn more about Reiki and incorporate both practises.
I thought it would be a good idea to revive this thread and compare experiences. I'm off to read the OP's website and will pop back later. Please feel free to post anything reiki related

Namaste

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join