It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 14
75
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
Hello EveryOne
I feel I should share with you, me. I've tapped into my inner mind (subconscious) without direct guidance, always adapting things I've learned to work for myself. Every moment I exist is a reversal ritual. I receive all negative energy I can and only give back positive energy. At all times people vent their energies but most don't know it or have a small clue about it. Some how it just is life and there is no thrive for gnosis. So every cell in my body is going to be a filter for the world, and looking around I KNOW it is working with the help of every atom in our universe (including the ones in you) unconditionally pushing towards love and light.



Wow!! That is so dynamically beautiful...I'm rendered speachless!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik




posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Ever hear of the Law of Time? Some good stuff there.

BTW I'm enjoying this music SO MUCH!

Thank you!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by theuhstuf]



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Ever hear of the Law of Time? Some good stuff there.

BTW I'm enjoying this music SO MUCH!

Thank you!

[edit on 31-7-2009 by theuhstuf]


No! But I will look at that deeply. Glad you enjoy the music. It's Yours!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!

This is just a note to tell You All that if and when you BEcome attuned by me as a 3rd Degree Reiki Master, I will then send You a Certificate of your Mastership. I am not going to send certificates for the first and second levels as this would just get to be overwhelming after a while.

The certification you will recieve will be in the Takata Style, Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage. This may not Be the style you trained in but it is my lineage.

I regret that I will have to charge a small fee to cover the cost of materials and shipping which can of course vary depending on where in the world I am sending it to. I do regret asking for the money for this, but I cannot afford to buy all of the materials and shipping on my income. Again, I must reiterate, I truly regret asking for this fee. You should be certified, however, so that You can All go out and Blossom with your practice. My only wish, not a demand, is that in the like fashion and demeanor of my Master, which will be in Your Lineage, is that You continue to give the Reiki away freely to All that ask. We are, under this new aspect of the Lineage, Loving Deliverers of Healing Light and nothing more, nothing less. We serve in humility and gratitude and all is done with Grace and Love.

Edited to add: It is also my wish that as You BEcome a Reiki II or higher, that you continue to spend some time on this Thread of Light to give Healings and Masters can give Healings and Attunements. This beautiful Thread has BEcome a refuge of Light and Love and It is my wish to keep it as such so that All that come may feel safe in the knowledge that there is only Love here for Them.

Most kind of You Each and All to take time to read this little note.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

[edit on 22/JulpmFri, 31 Jul 2009 12:18:38 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
thank you for this wonderful thread and your way to bring the cosmic light in this world! I'm practising Reiki II since 15 Years and never understood, the strange rule that says, you have to pay money for getting Reiki. You show in a genious and lightly way that Reiki is nothing else than universal Love, shining for everybody! That's Reiki 09! :-)

After reading ATS for some years - this was also for me a reason to register! My English is not that well - but my Reiki flows internationally ;-) So go on with Reiki 09! I'll support you by sending Reiki to you and this great project!

with glittering shiny power-greetings
kosmonautin



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmonautin
thank you for this wonderful thread and your way to bring the cosmic light in this world! I'm practising Reiki II since 15 Years and never understood, the strange rule that says, you have to pay money for getting Reiki. You show in a genious and lightly way that Reiki is nothing else than universal Love, shining for everybody! That's Reiki 09! :-)

After reading ATS for some years - this was also for me a reason to register! My English is not that well - but my Reiki flows internationally ;-) So go on with Reiki 09! I'll support you by sending Reiki to you and this great project!

with glittering shiny power-greetings
kosmonautin


My Most Gilt Gossamer Gratitude to You, Dear, Dear Deliverer of Healing Light!

Let Your Love Shine here for All to see and Feel. Thank YOU sooooo much for you most appreciated Blessing. Please, by All means, Heal at will!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Care to help with the healing and attunement requests? Please?


Erik


This is your project and calling.

I was going to say "before you become overwhelmed by responses", but it appears I am too late for that.


I would recommend doing healing sessions in 'groups' as well as giving attunements in 'groups' at a specified time. This way, everyone who wants a healing can receive it from you at once and the same for attunements.

This will save on your time AND energy. And if it becomes too much, don't be afraid to rescind your offer.

My Master told me it is necessary to charge for treatments and attunements so that the individuals who approach me are genuine seekers of light and healing. While it should be free for all, giving it away will draw those who are not genuine and only looking to fill the ego with the current trend and then charge high fees to their clients.

Good luck and have fun!

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Nivcharah]



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

Care to help with the healing and attunement requests? Please?


Erik


This is your project and calling.

I was going to say "before you become overwhelmed by responses", but it appears I am too late for that.


I would recommend doing healing sessions in 'groups' as well as giving attunements in 'groups' at a specified time. This way, everyone who wants a healing can receive it from you at once and the same for attunements.

This will save on your time AND energy. And if it becomes too much, don't be afraid to rescind your offer.

My Master told me it is necessary to charge for treatments and attunements so that the individuals who approach me are genuine seekers of light and healing. While it should be free for all, giving it away will draw those who are not genuine and only looking to fill the ego with the current trend and then charge high fees to their clients.

Good luck and have fun!

[edit on 7/31/2009 by Nivcharah]


Thank You and Bless You Nivcharah, for the most sound of advice. I am seriously considering the Group Healings and Group Attunements idea. I will meditate on it and consult my Guides as well as my Master.

As far as charging goes, I must stand firm as it is the wish of my Master and was part of the agreement for learning and Living Reiki for me to begin with. I am sworn to this ethic and I do not regret it.

What others do with the Energy and Teaching is not of my concern. All I can ask is that all of Their decisions are from the heart. I trust Spirit implicitly with an unshakable knowing. The same kind of knowing One has that the Sun will rise in the East tomorrow morning. It is so understood that it is beyond thought and effort. It is just so.

My task, with those other ethical options removed, is then very simple:

Make unto my Self a Radiant Channel of Boundless and Neverending, Healing Light and Love Forever.

In fact, that last line is part of a Mantra that I recite in my Morning and Evening Meditations.

I am All about humble servitude and authentic gratitude toward the whole of the entire Universe so that in return, it is that very same Universe of Awareness and Love using this vehicle named Erik as a willing, clean and wide open conduit of Energy distribution.

That is it. That is what I do. I am so YOU can BE. =)

I hope this brings some clarity to my intentless intention which part of that, by the way, was a calling of the heart to All Reiki Healers that would hear.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!

I just wanted to show you the nice certificate you will be getting when you are attuned to the Master Level by me. Others that pass on attunements here, of course have their own certificates and designs.



Isn't that Lovely?!

I hope you like it. I designed it myself. (puff puff) =P

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

Edited to add: The of course will be sealed with a recognized seal!!

[edit on 22/JulpmFri, 31 Jul 2009 17:49:35 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Sorry it took till now to get back to this, but dang man, what kind of MOJO is this?
I had to get off of the computer to cook last night and got busy doing other things, garden, cats, etc.
Started talking to her about 7:00 p.m. last night, and found I couldn't wait to get home today.
Amazing. And Thank You



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Sorry it took till now to get back to this, but dang man, what kind of MOJO is this?
I had to get off of the computer to cook last night and got busy doing other things, garden, cats, etc.
Started talking to her about 7:00 p.m. last night, and found I couldn't wait to get home today.
Amazing. And Thank You


LOVING MOJO!!!

Thank You for sharing Yours!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow, with tears in my eyes, Wow.

I came to catch up on this thread and it is so absolutely amazing. Each post so heart felt, each poster so open. Erik, you have created a wonderful experience for all of ATS to see.

And even more tears as I type!

Thank you from the bottom of my open heart to you. I look forward to my attunement, and I am going to study your site now.

Much Love & Light to you, Erik.

Blujay



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Wow, with tears in my eyes, Wow.

I came to catch up on this thread and it is so absolutely amazing. Each post so heart felt, each poster so open. Erik, you have created a wonderful experience for all of ATS to see.

And even more tears as I type!

Thank you from the bottom of my open heart to you. I look forward to my attunement, and I am going to study your site now.

Much Love & Light to you, Erik.

Blujay


Aaaahh! Your too Sweet!

Thank YOU, Blujay for Shining Your Magnificient Light on this Thread once again. Always an amazing experience!

I LOVE YOU!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Erik, thank you very much for this cosmic energy beam, that reaches me thousands of miles far away :-) It was so powerful and warm .... and made me smiling and smiling and smilng :-) ) ) WOW I'm deeply grateful! Thanks for that upload, every word you're writing here and this whole wondeful project!
You can count on my support!



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Namaste Erik

This thread intrigued me enough to register. I started out as skeptical but it's the fact that you're making a difference in people's lives here, be it small or significant, that puts me a little further over the fence. Anyways, requesting anything you're willing to send/channel this way. I'm from Toronto if it even matters. Looking forward brotha!



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by komakino
Namaste Erik

This thread intrigued me enough to register. I started out as skeptical but it's the fact that you're making a difference in people's lives here, be it small or significant, that puts me a little further over the fence. Anyways, requesting anything you're willing to send/channel this way. I'm from Toronto if it even matters. Looking forward brotha!


Wow! Toronto! Beautiful up there I imagine! I live in the Beautiful Redwoods of Humboldt County Northern California right on the coast. The World's tallest trees next to arguably the World's most Beautiful coastline. =)

Hang on , Dear One!

Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to YOU now!


In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 



thanks erik

will get out my meditation c.ds i think

namaste



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Amazing energy... Not what I was expecting at all but a tremendous deal better. As with a great many spiritual experiences I'm having trouble finding the right words to describe it. Completely positive in every sense. Perfect. Thank you!!



posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by komakino
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Amazing energy... Not what I was expecting at all but a tremendous deal better. As with a great many spiritual experiences I'm having trouble finding the right words to describe it. Completely positive in every sense. Perfect. Thank you!!


I am soooo happy YOU received the Gift! Thank You sooo much for coming back and Shining Your Loving Light here for every ONE to see and feel. Magnificient!

Please check the site again as I posted a schedule of Healings and Attunements that will happen on a regularly scheduled basis. OK!

Soo much LOVE for YOU my Dear Friend! =)

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!

A Beautiful thing just happened: As of 9:00 am PST Mere_Mortall is now a Reiki I Deliverer of Healing Light!! Wooooot! Every ONE go and visit her Profile and leave some Love on her Message Board!

I LOVE YOU, GIRL!! You are my HERO!

Boundless Blessings and Endless Light and Love

=)Namaste

Erik



new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join