It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I never heard of Reiki before this thread. I also tend to be skeptical of a lot of things like this, as much as I want them to be true. Care to send something my way, so I can see if I feel a difference?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Illumination
I feel like my energy is a bit out of control
It feels like my ki is surging out of just below my sternum up through the top of my head and then showering my body in warmth and light. Its almost too much to handle. I am having a hard time focusing past my own self. Its like slowly being pulled into and kept in a state of meditation. I dunno, its weird. Its pleasant, very much so, like when we all first learned how to read and start truly seeing words for the first time as having meaning only this is much deeper. Maybe you could send me some reiki to help me focus my mind. I am going to go meditate in about two hours and I live in central texas if it helps at all.

Good Morning, Dear One!

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by enlighten2012
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Namaste to you!
This is a very kind and generous thing to do....Bless

PLease send some peace my way. I have just had a baby so am on the emotional rollercoaster at moment . I do see the light though can use a little nudge getting there

Focus with your heart and let your mind rest a while.

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
First of all i'd like to thank you a million times for spreading the light in a way you do
We need more lighthouses of the spirit to show themselves and shine the light bright to the darkness.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and have been feeling down. I've had a pretty bad flu lately too so is there any chance you could send some light my way?

Im located in Finland if that helps

A broken heart can be a gateway to great Compassion my Dear Brother. However contending with that and a flu bug is difficult to say the least!

Please accept the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Again I am here to lighten the load a little for Erik...I will be around for the next few hours for anyone who needs reiki sent to them. Just ask and you shall receive.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I received a great surge of energy just after posting here...
I was not sure first if it was simply a connection we made or Reiki was consciously sent to me. But I soon found out it was the latter.

So thank you again! The experience was new even after so many years of Reiki. I guess channels of energy are different - and the fact that all the people are involved reading here...

We could do with a little more, my love feels absolutely bad - ear infection not improving, doctors not saying anything useful, constant pain all the time and not the best of moods...

Name: Anna Location: Kesztölc, Hungary

Thank you!

One little practical thing: I could not find out how to look at anyone else's member profile on ATS. I watched a couple of intro videos but I could not see it.
If that is too technical, I am asking dear Erik to send me the web site address in a U2U, I can certainly handle those.

Reiki ni rei

Kokatsi

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

thousand thanks to you
I was riding on the bus and suddenly went like "woah"! The healing is coming in now
. I checked the time on the bus and wanted to see if it matched.. so immediately i got home i had to get online and check it out.

The time i felt it coming was 15:56-16:58 (GMT+2) and no wonder it was 2-4 minutes after you posted your loving reply

Thanks again for the feeling the healing gave me. I was just constantly smiling on the bus and the people must have thought I was mad or somehting
Im still kinda hyped up about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Again I am here to lighten the load a little for Erik...I will be around for the next few hours for anyone who needs reiki sent to them. Just ask and you shall receive.

Thanks, Brother!

Good Morning!

I hope you create a nice day.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
I received a great surge of energy just after posting here...
I was not sure first if it was simply a connection we made or Reiki was consciously sent to me. But I soon found out it was the latter.

So thank you again! The experience was new even after so many years of Reiki. I guess channels of energy are different - and the fact that all the people are involved reading here...

We could do with a little more, my love feels absolutely bad - ear infection not improving, doctors not saying anything useful, constant pain all the time and not the best of moods...

Name: Anna Location: Kesztölc, Hungary

Thank you!

One little practical thing: I could not find out how to look at anyone else's member profile on ATS. I watched a couple of intro videos but I could not see it.
If that is too technical, I am asking dear Erik to send me the web site address in a U2U, I can certainly handle those.

Reiki ni rei

Kokatsi

Good Morning, my Dear Brother! Or Afternoon/Evening to you, huh?

Yes! Reiki is powerful but gentle. And you can have all that you need anytime!

Two ways to look at a Poster's Profile. You can either click on their User Name in Bold in the upper left corner of their post or you can scroll down to the bottom of their post and very simple click the button labeled "Profile".

If that doesn't help, get back to me and I will U2U you at that point. OK?

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you and yours now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri

thousand thanks to you
I was riding on the bus and suddenly went like "woah"! The healing is coming in now
. I checked the time on the bus and wanted to see if it matched.. so immediately i got home i had to get online and check it out.

The time i felt it coming was 15:56-16:58 (GMT+2) and no wonder it was 2-4 minutes after you posted your loving reply

Thanks again for the feeling the healing gave me. I was just constantly smiling on the bus and the people must have thought I was mad or somehting
Im still kinda hyped up about it.

You are most welcome my Dear Friend!

Anytime and anyplace. I am there.

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone

I have been reading this thread and it has finally made me make a profile one ATS. I wanted to send you a u2u Erik but it seems you need to make 20 posts first.

It would be wonderful if you could attune me to reiki and point me in the right direction so I can learn to use reiki to help myself and others, the way you are
I am feeling sort of lost in life, but reading up on people's experiences with reiki it's hard not to feel like it may be something that would really enrich my life and those of the people around me in many ways.

I saw some people post where they live so I will do the same if it helps. I live in Belgium.

Many thanks in advance!

Also I literally just signed up so as soon as I find out how to star and flag (and what exactly each one does) this thread, I will!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wuwei
Hello everyone

I have been reading this thread and it has finally made me make a profile one ATS. I wanted to send you a u2u Erik but it seems you need to make 20 posts first.

It would be wonderful if you could attune me to reiki and point me in the right direction so I can learn to use reiki to help myself and others, the way you are
I am feeling sort of lost in life, but reading up on people's experiences with reiki it's hard not to feel like it may be something that would really enrich my life and those of the people around me in many ways.

I saw some people post where they live so I will do the same if it helps. I live in Belgium.

Many thanks in advance!

Also I literally just signed up so as soon as I find out how to star and flag (and what exactly each one does) this thread, I will!

Well, good, good, good Day to You, you Wonderful BEing! I am sooo happy that you like Your Thread here. I have been working deligently on it just for you! Welcome Home!

I am so happy that I finally get to meet you. What a great day this is, huh?

I am going to send you a U2U with the information you requested. OK?

And please accept your first and endless wave of Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

I Love YOU!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Erik

i am having trouble trusting today, i have a suspicious mind, i don't like feeling like this can you help me with this negative feeling please!

x

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
Erik

i am having trouble trusting today, i have a suspicious mind, i don't like feeling like this can you help me with this negative feeling please!

x

Hang in there, M&M! Healing Light and Loving Restorative Energy is coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombanjo
I never heard of Reiki before this thread. I also tend to be skeptical of a lot of things like this, as much as I want them to be true. Care to send something my way, so I can see if I feel a difference?

Please, Dear One, please accept the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

Open yourself up to it and flow, flow, flow!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
great thread! seems to be something on this site for everyone. can you please send me a little energy? been feeling depleted lately.
~Amanda~
ontario, canada

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello all, great thread.

Could you please send some good energy to Haverhill, MA

Name is Misha, 23 y.o. Thank you, and I will definitely let you know the result or if I have felt anything.

RedwoodJedi, I'm ready to be attuned =). I just registered on this website (because of this thread). I'm not sure how u2u works yet, but I will message you as soon as I figure it out.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by misha_baikal]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by down2earthmama
great thread! seems to be something on this site for everyone. can you please send me a little energy? been feeling depleted lately.
~Amanda~
ontario, canada

Oh Wow! I Love the whole "Down to Earth" Grounded nature of your Energy! Thank you sooo much, Kind One for Sharing it here for All to feel!

Let's Amplify it infinityfold!

Healing Light and very Grounded Loving Restorative Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
RedwoodJedi, I posted literally a minute before you! Coincidence?

Need some energy here please and I will make sure to return if I can. In fact I have "felt" something just now already. I wonder if that's you at work

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by misha_baikal
Hello all, great thread.

Could you please send some good energy to Haverhill, MA

Name is Misha, 23 y.o. Thank you, and I will definitely let you know the result or if I have felt anything.

RedwoodJedi, I'm ready to be attuned =). I just registered on this website (because of this thread). I'm not sure how u2u works yet, but I will message you as soon as I figure it out.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by misha_baikal]

Hello, Dear Misha!

It is sooooooo good to meet you! Thank you for Blessing this thread with your Beautiful Self!

I will U2U you the information you requested. OK?

Hang on! Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join