It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal ufo sighting (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Do I need to use my phone's browser to do that?

[edit on 7/22/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

So what are we supposed to think when you have posted something like this in BTS ?????

My latest piece of art.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Sorry but I do not see the connection you're trying to imply. If you or anyone really do not think I captured the video on my phone, I can send the video directly from my phone to any of your phones if you want.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360 Well, I ran into a problem where my phone doesn't let me send any videos longer than 30 seconds, which I figured out today,

If you or anyone really do not think I captured the video on my phone, I can send the video directly from my phone to any of your phones if you want.

When you post like above aswell,how else are we meant to think other than it not being genuine.

I am by no means a skeptic.But you are failing badly with this,even for believers like myself to take this as genuine.

[edit on 22/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I suppose you're right about that, I can't send more than 30 seconds to another phone so how exactly do you want me to prove this?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Being a long-time member/lurker and having seen countless videos like this, this video is obviously a fake. The little flash at the end is the give-away. Not to mention the video is of such poor quality that it is hard to discern any details at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Forget about proving it and mark it down to experience.
And don't be put off from this or by any skeptic.
Keep looking up for whats up there often,you just may get the one.

[edit on 22/7/09 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kraken

Well I can assure you it's not a fake, however since I only looked at it through my phone while I was filming it, I suppose it could have been something like an RC Helicopter with one of those LED lights.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Did you try uploading it to MATS so everyone can view the original, unaltered video? That way everyone has a chance to help you

[edit on July 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What's the specific address I have to send to from my phone?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

What's the specific address I have to send to from my phone?

Ah. You have to download then upload. Sorry, I do not know of any other way.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You can also try sending it via bluetooth.

Your computer will need to have bluetooth to work obviously.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, I tried to mess with it in my video maker, but I can't say for sure if it is real or not. It's just too blurry. I wouldn't be surprised either way. It could always be one of those new military planes no one knows about. Then again, could be the real deal. If it is a fake...shame on you... If it's not a fake..good find.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You can create a free account on ESnips and upload the video you put on RapidShare, I think it accepts all types of files and it does not re-encodes the videos like YouTube or MATS do.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Still waiting for the confirmation email from that website after about 20 minutes, sent it about 50 times and it's not in any of my folders. Any other upload sites that would also work?

Edit: see if this works: www.esnips.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sorry to be another bearer of bad news but I'm pretty sure this is fake. The excessive amounts of pixelation around the object suggests it was inserted and not in the original film.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

No, it does not work.

After uploading you must move the file to your "Public" folder on ESnips.

You can also try steekR and/or ADrive, I use all three.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You do realize attempting to perpetrate a hoax on the members of ATS is a bannable offense? If you had really seen this your post would have been made immediately and had a great deal of emotion to it after having seen something so incredible. Your post was very matter of fact and was obvious you were testing whether or not you were good enough to pull off this fake on the experienced UFOlogists on ATS. I am here to tell you, you can't! Infaredman has already explained well how it can be done. Honestly. I am just waiting for the mods to come along with the ban stick.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Also has anyone noticed how many times people have suggested the Author upload the original to MATS and how he has ignored all of those suggestions?

feigning having no way to upload the original.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Also has anyone noticed how many times people have suggested the Author upload the original to MATS and how he has ignored all of those suggestions?

feigning having no way to upload the original.

Obviously any video in existence could be done using editing software, however it doesn't mean that's what I did. And I already uploaded the video to rapidshare, what's the difference of uploading it to MATS? But sure I'll do that as well if you want to keep whining.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join