It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal ufo sighting (video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

What? All you do is put the captcha code in, download the file and watch it with Quick Time Player! If you have clicked on other ads popping up around the website, then it is no fault but your own, NOT the OP.

You shouldn't even be clciking on anything other than the 'download file' then 'regular download'

that's all i did was put the code in and clicked download and a whole different window opened up and was trying to force me into clicking on a link. i had to use my task manager to close my firefox browser just to get away from it. i never clicked on anything else

i ran my superantivirus filter and it found some bugs. it is possible that i had some on there previously but i swear, the megaupload link gave me a virus. it's gone now.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by bl4ke360

Ok first off, if they were RC and you were indoors how would you hear them ? RC engines aren't exactly powerful and not that loud, especially if they were at a distance where you cannot distinguish whether or not it's an RC craft or not.

I'll ask you again though, how many RC craft (seeing as though you've seen many) have you seen that move at the speed you saw this so called object move ?

With regards to your BS about your camera pixelating everything but light, perhaps you'd like to prove this to us by filming some bright lights from a similar distance that do not pixelate as if your phone camera pixelates images as bad as it has in the film I seriously doubt it has the ability to decide only to depixelate light sources but go ahead prove me wrong

Because my window to the right of the one I filmed from was open, and the object wasn't too far away. Ok fine I'll get you a video of a light, hold on.

rapidshare.com...

^ From the lamppost in the video

[edit on 7/23/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That's strange, the only thing that happened to me was the appearing of pop-under, but it was harmless.

I tried it with Opera, FIrefox and IE7.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join