It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal ufo sighting (video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

The only reason why I and others suggested MATS and why Armap suggested other uploading sites is because nobody else can download your video from rapidshare.....so we were giving you other solutions so that everyone can see your original video

Thanks....I see you did it now

[edit on July 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Uploaded to:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

www.steekr.com...

www.megaupload.com...

rapidshare.com...

Take your pick

Also, these photos are proof I did indeed film it from my window facing the front of my house:

Frame from video:

[edit on 7/22/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have downloaded and seen the video, but it's quality is so low that it can be anything, from a real Alien ship to CGI, and we can not know it with any kind of assurance.

You said that the other black spot on the lower part of the screen was something in your window, but the way it moves when everything else is stopped and the way it remains stopped when anything else moves makes me doubt that explanation.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So, we've seen the video. But it is way too fuzzy to make out what it is. If you would be so kind, please add a verbal description of the sighting to augment the video. I am interested in the object's shape, color, size, and estimated height above the ground. Was it windy during the sighting? If so, what direction was the wind blowing relative the video?

If you saw it rise, where did it rise from? What was the hypothetical liftoff location, a field or rooftop?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the megavideoupload link posted a couple posts above this one , put some Ugly Adware on my computer and tried to trick me into clicking on more viruses.

that link should be deleted !

the way the object blasts off at the end reminds of the hundreds of fake ufo vids on youtube. the green color just before take off also looks suspicious.

just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There might have been two dark objects.
And one did light up and go.
A good Lucky Strike commercial.
Perhaps an electrical craft.
Yes our old friend Tesla giving the Illuminati salute.
They are still with us.
Not ETs and the rest of the liars but the Illuminati.
(comment pending at Utube)
ED: try yousendit.com for downloads
Copy and save the link for the email and use it to post on forums.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I have downloaded and seen the video, but it's quality is so low that it can be anything, from a real Alien ship to CGI, and we can not know it with any kind of assurance.

You said that the other black spot on the lower part of the screen was something in your window, but the way it moves when everything else is stopped and the way it remains stopped when anything else moves makes me doubt that explanation.

Hah ok, the reason the black dot on my window moved when everything else was "stopped" is because I must have moved my actual camera to the right or left, instead of tilting the camera to the right or left. I just made this video of the dot on the window right now just to prove this to you (yes the dot is still there)

rapidshare.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the megavideoupload link posted a couple posts above this one , put some Ugly Adware on my computer and tried to trick me into clicking on more viruses.

the way the object blasts off at the end reminds of the hundreds of fake ufo vids on youtube. the green color just before take off also looks suspicious.

just my 2 cents

Sorry about how you got viruses, all I did was copy and paste the link it gave me when I uploaded it. It won't let me edit the post to delete that link though.
The green light also didn't look right to me when I saw it through my phone's camera, which is why I'm now thinking it could have been an RC helicopter at a far distance which is why it appeared to shoot off so fast. Who knows, I'll probably never find out.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't normally post however I just felt the need at this point. Why have none of you suggested that he contact MUFON and report what he has on video and his description. They will gladly investigate if this is real and have the tools in which to see if it is CGI or what not. Most of you put down someone without giving them the tools for a chance of proof. This is why I normally do not comment because NO ONE gives anyone the tools to prove of the reality of what they have seen or capture on screen. Some of you started bashing this guy just because he could not upload or download his phone video. I too would be confused how to do that since I am not cell phone savy. Think before acting on someone. Plus I have only encountered one person on this site that may have the tools to verify this type of video. Seek out the professionals because that is there job.
Good luck on this. I hope that it can be verified as true. I will then comment on this further.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Ha. Nice try. It was good until the end.

I always say that the hardest part of any UFO video to fake is the "exit," and this one shows just why that is. Yeah, the video is of incredibly low quality, as you would expect from a cell phone, but suddenly the "green flash" is in higher quality than the rest of the video. Also the blur as the object vanishes. Too convenient, along with being unrealistically "Star Trek-y"

Ordinarily, I'm not one to immediately pooh-pooh a video, but this one is obviously not what it appears to be.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

The reason the green light seems higher quality is because light sources tend to not be pixilated in comparison to standard objects. At least what happens in my phone.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Are not flashes of light before a speedy take off a common trait.
No Ufologists here thats the problem.
Personal conjecture can't negate the observation especially when
glowing objects in the sky have been observed by the hundreds of
independent events and placed on youtube and mentioned here.

Either the ufo posters exit the universe I can't say but they never come
back to support any other ufo poster.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

OK, thanks for the video, that one is cleared.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

www.yousendit.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

www.yousendit.com...

Thanks, got it.

Program(s) that open 3g2 files
Mac OS
Apple QuickTime Player

VideoLAN VLC media player

Windows
Apple QuickTime Player

Linux

www.fileinfo.com...

I'm not a video graphics expert though.
Dealing with possible beams that come down from the ionosphere
is Buck Rogers stuff but this what Tesla may have achieved.
The beam might be small but when it hits the metal craft the
sparks might appear.
In any case a high voltage for electrostatic sparking is part of
the Tesla UFO theory.
There is so musk non info and dis info about Tesla as he said
he did not announce what the news world said was a 'death beam'
but another apparatus that I would put smack dab into a flying
craft. He named 4 items, check them out in his 1934 statement.

pdf doc link

ED: There have been some interesting videos lately.
There must be an analyzer program cause I had a video zipped
of each frame to pick out individual stills. It still sits in the vast space
of the hard drive.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

What? All you do is put the captcha code in, download the file and watch it with Quick Time Player! If you have clicked on other ads popping up around the website, then it is no fault but your own, NOT the OP.

You shouldn't even be clciking on anything other than the 'download file' then 'regular download' once the time remaining thing finishes. Which browser are you using? IE? I'd run a scan with Spybot Search and Destroy to see what other adware you may have on your computer rather than unfairly blame the OP for a choice made on your own volition. I've used Megaupload literally hundreds of times and never had any infection. It's just like muting ads on tv commercial breaks, when an ad comes up you just have to ignore it or click it off (X button). Common sense. Not all popup ads are spyware, they have to pay the bills somehow. It doesn't mean it 'got in' to your computer - unless you opted to invite it in! Just ignore or click them off!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360
which is why I'm now thinking it could have been an RC helicopter at a far distance which is why it appeared to shoot off so fast. Who knows, I'll probably never find out.

ummmm what ?

sorry but this makes no sense, how many RC helicopters have you seen that can just shoot off at the speed filmed in the clip ? How many RC helicopters are that emit flashes of green light just before moving ?

Makes me think now most people are saying "fake" you're trying to cover yourself by making up weak excuses for what else it could be.

And as for your comment about light not pixelating to explain the perfect clarity green light, please don't make stuff up...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

You're right.....

It is starting to sound a little problematic.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

"Make stuff up"? Is my opinion not good enough for you? I was only offering possible explanations, so I don't see what your deal is.
Hell, right below where that object seemed to be is a school park, where I've seen countless ufo-type objects that are radio controlled, so to me an RC object explanation is acceptable.
In one case a few years ago I was jogging around the park when I see actual RC Ufos so I confront the people controlling them, and they said they made them themselves, LED lights and everything... The only difference is they made a loud hum and I figured since the one I captured on the video was completely silent and mostly in one spot, it wouldn't be the same type of thing I saw a few years ago.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ok first off, if they were RC and you were indoors how would you hear them ? RC engines aren't exactly powerful and not that loud, especially if they were at a distance where you cannot distinguish whether or not it's an RC craft or not.

I'll ask you again though, how many RC craft (seeing as though you've seen many) have you seen that move at the speed you saw this so called object move ?

With regards to your BS about your camera pixelating everything but light, perhaps you'd like to prove this to us by filming some bright lights from a similar distance that do not pixelate as if your phone camera pixelates images as bad as it has in the film I seriously doubt it has the ability to decide only to depixelate light sources but go ahead prove me wrong

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join