It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal ufo sighting (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello, I have here a video I filmed about 2 months ago with my cell phone camera, which I finally uploaded today. You may ask, "If you saw a ufo 2 months ago, why wouldn't you have posted it back then"? Well, I ran into a problem where my phone doesn't let me send any videos longer than 30 seconds, which I figured out today, so to fix the problem I had to slightly speed it up, which made it about 25 seconds long and I was able to send it to my email to be uploaded.

Anyway, I made a new Youtube account specifically for hosting this video, so here it is...

Details:
I spotted an object outside my window panel, and I started video-taping it with my phone as soon as I started to notice the object rising slowly. That second black dot that comes in at about 16 seconds in the video is just a speck on the window, and should not be confused with anything else.
Right before the object left, it flashed green for about a millisecond, and shot off (to the upper left part of the sky).
No further objects appeared afterward, and I haven't seen one since.

Original video from cell phone available for download here: rapidshare.com...

It only allows 10 downloads so tell me if it says you can't download it, I'll keep uploading it so the link stays there. Notice in this video the speed is normal, which is why the original is 37 seconds long compared to the youtube version.

[edit on 7/22/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
the only thing that caught my attention is the ...

"Right before the object left, it flashed green for about a millisecond, and shot off."

simply unexplainable...

...very interesting video

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
use AKdplgS9P1s between the [yvid] tags

I don't want to appear rude....

But it looks like average CGI

Sorry but why does it keep blinking in and out of view ?

And also it doesn't look like the filming is behind a window like you claim

I'll wait until the experts of bunking these come along though.

You might want to put the original up for download somewhere so the experts can have their way with it

[edit on 22/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

The reason it keeps "disappearing" early in the video is because I kept zooming in and out and my camera had to adjust to it or something. Not CGI though, I saw it with my own eyes.
What do you mean by putting the original video for download? That is the original video, it came from my phone and I just uploaded it from there.

I do have proof it was taken from a window, I took a picture today of the scene where I filmed it.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

You should be ashamed of yourself. This is why UFOs are not taken seriously. At least if your going to try to fool people at least take the time to do better editing.And the flash was laughable

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

That's what happens when you enlarge a video from a 1 inch screen to about 6 inches. Video quality was lost, I know.
Also the fact that I had to slightly speed the video up in order to upload it (thus reducing the amount of frames), might have accounted for something looking "off".

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

When I say the original I mean have it so one can directly download it without having to view it in youtube, so the experts (if they come) can verify it hasn't been tampered with.

What is tomsonite ? and the view in your picture differs to the view in the film.

Don't take offense though, I'm just saying what I see

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

When I say the original I mean have it so one can directly download it without having to view it in youtube, so the experts (if they come) can verify it hasn't been tampered with.

What is tomsonite ? and the view in your picture differs to the view in the film.

Don't take offense though, I'm just saying what I see

Tomsonite was a user name I used in a different forum, tomorrow I'll get a picture with my username from ATS, of one of the spots you can clearly see in the video. I'll get a picture tomorrow (It's night right now) of the exact scenery, it seems I took the picture at the house directly to the right of the house in the video, which is why it looks different.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Discotech mean embed the video in your post like this

In the youtube url it has this : AKdplgS9P1s

Press the Youtubbe Video button and paste that into the popup windows and your done.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'll send the video from my phone to an upload website, like someone here said, if someone tells me how to do it...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I thought you could do that on ATS media?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I can? If so, how would I upload it from my phone? I can't even get my internet browser to work on my phone, but is there a specific address I can send the video to from my cell phone?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Get a usb cable and copy the file from your phone onto your pc hard drive (or email it to your pc if you don't have a transfer cable). Then go to somewhere like Zshare or Rapidshare and upload the original untouched file to one of these places for us ATS members to download it. I'm not so sold on the ATS Media Portal thing as it probably uses a reconversion/re-encoding process similar to what YouTube does. We want the raw original file.

Interesting video though. The skeptics coming out of the woodwork yet again claiming it's a hoax.. without proof, their hunches are pointless and best left unsaid.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Original video from cell phone available for download here: (rapidshare.com...)

It only allows 10 downloads so tell me if it says you can't download it, I'll keep uploading it so the link stays there. Notice in this video the speed is normal, which is why the original is 37 seconds long compared to the youtube version.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Thanks for doing the upload. I got it and viewed it with Quick Time (if anyone is having trouble finding a program to view the .3g2 file with).

I know the green flash looks cheesy but maybe that's the thrusters boosting up. Reminds me a bit of the 'ufo over China' clip from a few years ago where it blinks bright before disappearing.

To get around the problem with free users at Rapidshare, perhaps put it up on zshare as well? Or mediafire, any of those would be good. Would save you reuploading all the time.

Anyway, thanks again for putting the clip up there. Clip is too grainy to convince the skeptic brigade but you definitely got something there. What is the object that floats into view around the 20-25 second mark? Your camera follows it for a brief moment before returning to the original object again.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The limit is reached, can it be reposted?

maybe someone that downloaded it can post it?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

From my experience, all I see is an object (model) with manually keyframed motion. Unless you have image tracking/stabilizing software, it's usually the only way to do it on a home budget... trust me, I know! Even keyframing on a frame by frame basis produces jerky results. It's always a hard task trying to match a models movement to jerky footage. You will never get it smooth.

The visual coordinates you can use (tree tops, houses, lamp posts, cloud formations etc) to register the position of the object are not reliable enough as they morph with every shake and skew of the camera. It's much easier if your camera is on a tripod!

The best way to cover up mistakes like this is with a motion blur filter... and perhaps a hokey plasma burst courtesy of after effects.

I've constructed footage like this by rendering the frames as layers in photoshop. It allows you to map a decent registration point for the craft to match the jitters. I then export the resulting layers out as image sequences and import them back into something like Premier Pro, After Effects or Quicktime to render back out as movie.

You could have gotten a better effect utilising a series of composites that you can treat and shake about later in the one form.

IRM

IRM

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It would have been more credible (though not as interesting) without the flashing out at the end, but you just had to make it do that as a climax. Thanks for testing our hoax detector, but that one didn't cause much trouble.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

The black object that came in later in the video was just a black speck on my window, I didn't realize it at first because I was looking though my phone camera the entire time, not at the sky.
I have no idea why the object kept disappearing and such, maybe it including the flash was a glitch with my phone at the specific frames, I really have no idea as I didn't see the object itself, I was only looking at it through my phone's camera.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Have you tried uploading your original video...unaltered - straight from your camera to MATS ?

[edit on July 22nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join