It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping Dimensions : The Infinite Possiblitys Of The Soul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by OopsDidIDoDat

I think you kinda missed the whole point of the post, and I dont have the mental energy to break it down to you's, ... I thought it was pretty obvious.

Needless to say, ... no one was hurt in the making of this post.

Lol, I was just joking. I clearly understand the point of this thread. It's just late and I feel funny

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. I was just doing some research on Quantum Jumping (there are so many things I want to know how to do, and so little time!) but after reading a lot of threads here I had another question...
Say for instance... you wanted to live in a reality where someone you loved (who has died) is alive. Assuming you can use this technique of imagining and believing, basically (that's what seemed to happen to the one guy who posted that he was in jail), would you have to imagine say... preventing the death? Or imagine they're alive and have been alive this entire time...? Or that they are alive but haven't been here for the time between their death and this instant? Is that even possible, or can you just move yourself to another version of life that rested on you having made a different decision at some point in the past...? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ozmaofoz

Interesting question, ... I'm " that guy" who this happened to. ... I'm still not sure if I truly did, or didn't. how would one know ??

It's like Alice in Wonderland, ... was it a dream, was it reality ??

I dont know, but what I can tell you is what I remember while in " Jail". Basically I laid in my bunk day and night and thought, .... thought hard, about how I shouldn't be in there, about how things were back home, missing my family and my dogs, thinking about what I would be doing that very instant had I been home.

I thought like this day and night, for weeks. So can you imagine how much mental energy I had to put into this ??? and I always thought of myself as being specialy gifted in making things physicaly materialize out of thought alone. ... even still, ... day and night ... of constant, focused, extreme, panic'd thought.

So I dont know if this is something that will be acheiveable while you " meditate" .... or focusing on it here or there.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurstand as they hurled towards earth, ... he shut his eyes, ... blocked everything out, .... and told himself " this is all a dream" " this is all a dream" repeatedly.
.... Instead of hitting the ground, ... he woke up safely at his parents house, ... was it all a dream ?? He claimed to have looked up records, ... and all of the soldiers he was serving with died in the crash just as his dream unfolded.

Wow right when I read that it kind of freaked me out. You say the guy was saying "This is all a dream!" over and over... well I had what I thought was sleep paralysis but a possible abduction, to make a long story short, I saw 3 aliens in a triangular formation by my basement door, I then started saying something like the guy from the paper. I was saying "This is not real, this is not real." Then next thing I know I'm dragged off my bed by my ankle and then I'm laying on the floor and I just kept saying "Just kill me now" and I felt a slicing feeling go upwards between my legs all the way up through my head and I felt all of the pain, but directly as it ended I woke up on my bed sideways unable to move... slowly I gained mobility again. I had taken note at what time I fell asleep since I had watched a movie or a show so I knew what general time I fell asleep at, and when I woke up sideways on the bed it was past 2hrs from the time I fell asleep, so something definitely seemed to happen that night...

So I don't know man, we all have experienced some crazy stuff. I just got out of jail for DUI's, it sucked, and if your dreams were real then I know how ya feel jail sucks.

But here's what I don't get, if we are living out every possible path in our lives in other universes, which one of those possess the soul? I would think all of them right? But you're saying that you maybe jumped into another physical body of yourself... so I sort of don't understand all of this since the whole "soul" part is kind of screwy... any ideas on that?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
As I continue to evolve, I find myself open to all possibilities. This approach to my life has led to constant questions and my truth is changing continuously as a result. My soul therefore has been stretched in every direction and now I am increaasingly interested in the non-physical realm where all things reside. Asking questions is a part of the process and the answers you are seeking will come but you must be open to the signals and keep in mind that the answers you seek will show up. Since the soul is infinite that would lead me to believe it is everwhere simultaneously and we have the power to block the passages we choose and be invisible as needed. Intriguing discussion...I was led to this site because of the questions and answers I am seeking

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Time and space do not really exist, so we never die...there is an eternal source of energy which brought us here and we merely return to that source...we manifest back again and again as a divine creation

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

So, cosmology and books should rename the universe to a "Multiverse" or even better: "Holographic Multiverse" (because there are properties of the universe that are holographic ).Also, looks like Hugh Everett was right all along.
Though, what is "time" travel now? Isn't "time" travelling just jumping between dimensions?
Also, some possibilities in the outcomes of world events in some parallel universes is scary and staggering non the less (Nazis won WW2), some would be interesting (Columbus never came to Americas in 1492, Roman Empire never fell in the mid-late 400s).

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This thread has really made me think of some Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes. They often had some mind bending storylines.

If anyone knows what i am talking about, one called Frame of Mind.

Riker begins to question reality when he finds himself in an alien insane asylum and faces the prospect his life on the Enterprise has been a delusion.

IMDB

Also i remember one where Worf kept jumping through parallel universes.

I also quite like this quote i found:

“Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?”

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

hhhmm, in a multiverse which body contains the soul ??

Perhaps we should see it the other way around, ... maybe it is not the body that contains the soul, .... but the soul that contains all these body's.

Such as, ... perhaps the soul is the grand puppeteer, ... while each incarnation of us is simply a different string.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Such as, ... perhaps the soul is the grand puppeteer, ... while each incarnation of us is simply a different string.

Now, that's interesting thinking.
It's also like switching lanes with a car on the road or getting out on a specific floor from an elevator. It's another way of putting it.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What I want to know is, once you were home did you have memories of the day before, the week before, two weeks before? Do you remember what clothes you wore the day before at home?, what you ate for breakfast at home?

What I am saying is, there was essentially two 'you's' experiencing two very different realities, do you have retro memories of both during this time or just the once who sat inn prison??

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

I think I undertand your question, .... and to be honest, ... when I woke up I didn't know where I was, ... I was completely out of it, ... I thought I was in some sort of dream.

However after some time, ... things came back to me, .. and yes, I could remember the day before, ... however If I had jumped dimension into that body, ... wouldn't I inherit all of my doppelgangers attributes ?? like memory's and stuff ??

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Yes I suppose you would indeed. I believe that what you experienced could be a dimensioal shift, not because it is a compelling story which it is but because of what I have learned about quantum mechanics.

This subject intriges me very much and would make an excellent hollywood movie.

The more I learn the more I am gravitating toward the idea that we can't 'die' untill it is our time to go. I am wondering if I blow my brains out right now will I hear the 'click' of a misfired gun whilst my beloved family mourns my death in the dimension I just skipped over from to safely arrive in my new dimension...the one where I lived thru it? Unfortunately I would be the only one who would know. And who's to say that my memories of blowing my brains out wouldn't seem like one of those really weird dreams that you could have sworn was real untill you woke up???

This is all just a very elaborate computer program and ALL computer programs can be hacked imo.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yes, it sounds like you did some hardcore imagining while in jail... it's very strange... did you talk to your family at all? You said you slowly started remembering what you did at home? Did you remember what happened the night you hit the man? Did you have two memories of the night?
I'd love to hear of other people who have had experiences like this... it's really interesting...

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I never spoke to my family, we are not very close, besides I had no physical proof of anything, they would think me mad.

It's getting fuzzy now, but I remember after waking up, ... not knowing where I was, ... all of my memories slowly came to me, though I felt like Dorothy in The wizard of oz or something. for some time, I could not tell which reality was real, like I was between the two.

I could compare it to waking up, to what you are sure is a dream, and then slowly realizing its actuality.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
this whole line of thought reminds me of the movie donnie darko. it is perhaps one of my favorite movies. no i am not an emo, i promise.

awesome movie. you could wind up in an alternate reality, but perhaps it might have been better for all if you accepted fate.

watch out for falling jet engines.
times up donnie.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Nice

Let me add that the soul which could be interpreted as the hub to a bicycle wheel has unlimited spokes connecting to the rim.

Each point of contact is an alternate life of your soul. These point of contacts can be alternates to the current life as well as all previous and future lives all occurring at the same time on the wheel of existence.

In addition to our earthly lives there are also other forms of life that our soul is connected with.

You can shift the perception.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

hhhmm, in a multiverse which body contains the soul ??

Perhaps we should see it the other way around, ... maybe it is not the body that contains the soul, .... but the soul that contains all these body's.

That's the question, now isn't it?

The way I look at things currently (subject to change though), is that we have our cosmic counterpart (aka higher consciousness) which is ultimately experiencing all of our physical experiences at the same time to gain knowledge and move up in the spiritual world. I think the soul is apart of every copy of us, in every universe. Think of our cosmic counterpart, then picture tons and tons of strings (think silver cord) applied to every physical body and astral body. These bodies all are apart of the soul, and whatever is experienced is shared with the higher consciousness which ultimately is us, the main part of us, the people we are here on Earth are just a fractal of our higher consciousness. Every day I end up thinking about this stuff, and although it's hard to figure out what I truly believe, I find it to be interesting stuff nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You got it, ... and which makes my theory of dimensional jumping that much more plausible. Perhaps it was my soul which allowed me shift perspectives to one of my other incarnations. ... but If I'm here, ... who is occupying the body of the one I left ?? perhaps it was a simple trade.

In the grand scheme of things, the soul will experience everything, good or bad through countless doppelgangers, ... Yet each one is distinctly me, with viewpoints slightly varying by the experience of that incarnation. So it doesn't matter which one of me took the role of prisoner, .... because it's all me.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

In the grand scheme of things, the soul will experience everything, good or bad through countless doppelgangers,

That is so interesting. It makes me think of something. Imaging how different or similar a person would look if one of their parents or grandparents was a different person.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join