It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping Dimensions : The Infinite Possiblitys Of The Soul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i keep hoping to wake up in the dimension where my dad did not die from a heart attack - that's like a 5000 lane jump. i also get that "everything's gonna be alright" feeling too sometimes when i wake up, even tho i awaken to the same problems and situations i had before i went to sleep.

some days i am really clumsy and cannot do anything right, sometimes everything goes perfect for me - that's when i say "i think i'll stay here" and can usually do it for a few days, but eventually end up somewhere else. i can tell i'm not in my reality because inside jokes no longer work, conversations i would normally have with people don't make sense, people say i said and did things that i KNOW i didn't do or they don't remember things they said, etc. - and yes, sometimes alcohol is involved but after these things started happening more frequently i quit drinking and they kept happening!!!!

sometimes it is just "something in the air" that i can feel different, sometimes i will feel like i'm on a rollercoaster when sitting still or there is an obvious change in air pressure - that's how i can tell i am jumping dimensions. i can't control it, but i recognize when i am not "home" and can usually find my way home. i have yet to be able to bring something back from another dimension, don't know if i can.....

[edit on 8-2-2010 by I.C. Weiner]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

As a scientist i can say it is def possible, can we prove you experience as a fact per today-no not yet. But it doesnt mean that it didnt happen,over only the last 100 years there are registrered many million people who has experienced the same thing as you. Ever been afraid of death? dont be. The life you are living now are phase 0,u just have to trust me on that or listen to the famous asian michio kaku.

Lets see for an example that Aliens will visit our planet again, they will be living and be realistic within a phase 2\3. Its abit complicated,you should look up Kakus work,he has alot of facts for you
=

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have had several instances of Dimensional Jumping. Mostly little details change here and there, and a few times everything was the same except time shifted a few minutes, or an hour or so.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is some amazing and fascinating stuff, imagine being able to do this at will. Nothing seems impossible and at the same time, really we're pretty limited - it's a bittersweet feeling. Duality at its finest.

Supersoul, if you can hear me I command you to shift my perception to my most ideal world.
And make sure I have a plasma gun or something!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is all so very interesting.

Ive had a couple of experiences that made me ask if shifts could happen. The idea of a 'higher soul' of all that fractioned into a 'few' lower souls' that also broke into a many 'lower soul fragment of the monad 'soul'...the idea of an electromagnetic univserse, multiverses, multi dimensions all going on in the plasma of movements which time has no meaning...the idea of static selves existing of ourselves in many places at the same time...

I love it

The most influential experience I had where the laws of 'reality' did not seem to fit, I experienced afterward a 2 month period of thinking I was a year older then what I really was. This would be very unknown for me to make such a mistake. I can remember immediately after the experience of suddenly talking to strangers at the hospital that I was 34 years old. The experience was a NDE experience by my mother as to which I witnessed and scribed what she experienced. I was a couple months away from turning 34, so I was 33 at the time. I did not have any doubt after the experience though that I was already 34, and I had a strange vibe now when looking back at those somewhat emotionless moments of talking to strangers about my age. It kinda seems dream like now. My mom came home just short of 2 months after her experience. It was about a week before my birthday. The relief of her coming home calmed me greatly, and suddenly I could think about other things again, and thought about having a birthday coming up. It took me a minute, for many things flooded my mind in an instant. Its like I was on a fast ultimate rewind of the last 2 months. I knew, I had deeply really felt I was 34 already....and was a bit dumbfounded by such an idea that I didnt know for 2 months I was still 33.

Since my age played a part, and the 2 month period is what I know as a period of 'time'....then I related the experience as a 'time slip or shift'.

Now Im thinking time may of had nothing to do with all of that

Plus, I have had others in my home tell me they have seen a silhouette of me standing at the doorway or walking through the house. This only happened for a short while, about a year or so. It was though during the time before and after my mothers experience. Another self of me merging here?? IDK.

Thanks for sharing OP and to others that have shared their thoughts and experiences!

My best to all
LV

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Starred and flagged. Jumping dimensions or walking out of here might be one of the most important things we can learn.

Have you read this book?

www.scribd.com...

Its very well researched and through the use of obvious codes in language that evoke their Babylonian and Egyptian "deities" and their abuse of squaring the circle, this book goes into incredible detail on world history, religions and the mystery school.

We need to seek inner-standing and go within and transcend. Your thread shows the possibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
..... any thoughts or experiences ???

One to note before I forget it...

What if, when we are born that we are immediately put in stasis.

Then, while in the stasis we are administered a dream of a normal ordinary life.

If you die in you dream, those who put you in stasis just re-administer a new dream for you.

Once someone has learned to live beyond being born, then they are administer the next phase: a dream shared with other dreamers.

In the shared dream, people who "die" get to do this "dimension jump" into another shared dream where they are still alive, or....

...at least where someone still likes to dream they and the others are still alive.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i had another jump today.....i woke up this morning thinking about breakfast and what me and moms had the past week - i was convinced that we had breakfast tacos, but couldn't remember the day. mom got 2 sausage and egg, i got one bacon and egg. i remember unwrapping the foil, giving mom her tacos, etc. i asked mom a little while ago what day we had tacos, she said we never did. time has been doing weird things to me too, jumping forward and backward. anyone else? keep these stories going, this is one of my favorite subjects.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
(Please excuse any errors in letter-usage you read; I’m only good at the top layer of meaning so far [wtf’s an it? jk].)

(Also, don't feel obligated to believe this as true.)

-

If I relax my body, well specifically my legs, in a "no word to describe this" way, I feel as though they are falling.

Alternatively, I can will the "energy" there for a simlar feeling.

Each way I can raise or lower the energy, but the ladder allows for a stronger feeling. The feeling this way can be so strong I feel it's all through my body. If I'm sitting or lying down it's easier, otherwise I will "spasm" very noticeably.

([P.S.] Remembered something: Twice I accidentally did it different; these times the energy felt more like electricity.)

I assumed everyone could do it and don't remember how I learned to do it or experiences I had doing it as a child.

([P.S.] Remembered something: I don't know if I was doing this feeling then, but as I child, at a babysitter's house in a room alone, I would sit in a recliner while rocking, but I would see a black space with... I feel like they were big "water droplets" falling and moving. As the fell they seemed to grow and fall faster, and there was a good feeling I had in my head when I did this that grew the longer they fell. I feel like they were somehow alive. That does resemble what I imagine when I think "astral projection"... I'd never since been dreaming, moving, and "awake.")

-

I met a witch, and she told me it was "astral projection" and that she could do it, too. (A weird time... I was just learning of a deeper "world" (and hardly believing it), and oddly she knew a (claimed) ex-freemason who I met. Weird things happened...)

I became curious of it and searched what seemed hundreds of pages online. Most of the results were of a similar falling feeling more known that everyone (maybe everything dreaming) does while asleep (I later found this also happens at death); I think it was called "hypnagagic jerk."

I found one result on a page in a comments section saying (clearly) they could cause the feeling at will, too (it was mostly ignored). On another page, about astral projection, I found a very brief mentioning of it (something about imagining your astral self climbing a rope while causing the feeling; the result being your astral self eventually leaves your body).

-

Deciding it was generally unknown currently, I experimented a little. It appeared others subtly reacted when I did it (I now feel non-physical reactions between lives are common especially involving thought and/or muscle control).

Over time, I decided the feeling may interact with (our current physical) reality, but it was only subtle references, usually more by females, so I wasn't sure.

So far the only thing I had heard was that it was astral projection, so without research I would do it while imagining an invisible (and physically uninterpretable) copy of me was wherever I imagined, but I still didn't know.

The only other noticeable effect I found was once while driving and doing the feeling. That night I dreamed I was there (and even in my car [with a very modified memory]). I have very poor dream recall so I've yet to further experiment with this, but it lead me to believe we are always in the dream world. A dream journal and better health will be, well I don't know yet, but I have some ideas.

(...)

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
(Continued)

(For some reason, prior to the dream, I imagined (without prior research that would have shown others believe something similar) we are always in the dream world, and in this other dimension we change things through thought (only in the dream world I believe we're using our third eye to "see" [I don't know how we feel]). I don't know if the dream world is "higher" than this one, or if it's the same dimension we'll see after death, or if there are even other "higher" dimensions above the dream one (over-soul, etc), but that's what I was thinking of when "falling" that time. I was also near and thinking of someone I thought may see from the dream dimension [a curious thought after wondering, "What if RH- people interpreted reality from there?"] Now I figure anyone can see it and/or interact through imagination ("interacting through imagination" being a form of prayer? maybe, I believe so).)

Somehow along the way, I related the feeling with "praying" and imagined it may heal. I also imagined it as a "protective shield."

-

Last year on Valentine's Day, I found and read part of an e-book called "Awakening the Third Eye Third Edition" (downloadable here: www.clairvision.org... ). I had had a slight feeling on my forehead for a while now and was curious, but every other piece of information I found on the subject left me with more questions and zero progress.

It was profound.

Because I already had focused on (or maybe "believed was real") my third eye enough (unknowingly) to allow me to feel it again before finding the book, after 15 minutes of doing the larynx exercise (wrong even, I had my physical eyes open instead of closed) my third eye was so blissful, and I was seeing extra-dimensional light! What an emotional day...

Soon after I tried searching the profound text for "fall" and "falling" to be blown away.

I don't really know how to put into words how I feel about what it says. I'm lead to believe not everyone can "fall upwards" (the words the author uses when referring to the falling feeling) while awake. I imagine that's why it's currently generally unknown (here, anyway).

Controversial... I like to believe everyone can do it while awake in their current body, but I don't know. If they do, nobody talks about it. If they can't now, then in another body maybe...

If you're looking for more information on the subject, you'll be happy to know of a more known term:

"... There is a lot to learn from this upward moving energy
which is akin to the udāna-vāyu, highly praised in Sanskrit texts. ...
"

Udāna-vāyu.

-

I've only begun researching, but I found out a few things about it. I read that when falling upwards all the chakras open up, it happens automatically at death, and it has something to do with the throat chakra. I also read some call it "light" or "flying."

(It's weird, being here now. Am I supposed to share this? The world's so confusing.)

I even read recently when you do this you connect with higher beings... It's hard to believe, you induce this feeling and then find later your astral/other body may have been directly with them...
I may believe, though. I wonder what will happen now.

(This knowledge is probably currently forbidden, yet I doubt I'm even scratching the surface.)

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
well is there any scientific way to determine if you awake in your original reality that you went to sleep in? and what is an original reality? every moment you exist is a changing moment in time and that is a dimension so essentially we are moving through these dimensions of time. The alternate slip comes when you slip through the wrong slice of time. one in which you turned right at the lights in stead of left.

All hypothetical of course but interesting food for thought none the less. after all you have to imagine what reality is like before you can see it

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

In trying to respond to you, ... I find myself unable to, ... I have this vision of a universe so complex that I cannot find the words to describe it. Any attempt will only lead to confusion and will not do it any real justice, .... so I'm going to just relax for a bit, .... and try to visualize, and express it in a way that could be understood.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Intersteller, how do you know THIS isn't the dream that your mind created to escape the hardness of prison?

Anyhow, I'm curious about when you woke up. When you looked back on your "life" in the prison could you only remember thinking about how you miss your pets, etc? Or could you remember things like going to the toilet or eating as well? It seems like the prison thing could have been a dream that felt like it went for a long time but the length was an illusion. You only dreamed about the emotions and thoughts and not the actual every-day life in prison, so the brain could easily make it seem like it went for ages.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I know right ? how are we to know whats actualy real ?? The brain accepts the reality it is presented with no matter how illogical.

I don't remember many specific's about the " dream" ... but I do remember how it was for the most part, ... I remember actively living each day in and out, ... getting to know people, ... eating the crappy food, all of that. Perhaps it was just a dream, ..... perhaps this is the dream ??

maybe life is just one illusion inside of another, and all we can do is make the best decisions with what we have.

If life is a dream, and there really are no consequences... what point is there to it ?? I like to think our purpose is to take control of the dream, .... and create the world around us as we see fit.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh, and I would also like to add ....

What if me " waking up" from this dream, ... was actualy a psychotic breakdown due to the stress from incarceration, and although I'm going about living my life as it's real, .... my physical body is in some mental ward staring off into space.

alot to think about aye

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Well, if you're in some mental ward then how and who is responding to your thread????I can see it as well as others and this is our reality, so you either had a very bad vivid dream or you really did jump to another reality. I hope you had a pleasent ride, and welcome! Besides I hope That you aren't implying we're all in mental wards.
That would really suck. As far as I'm concerned, reality is subjective anyway. Please enjoy your stay in my present reality.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

what about if we are all dream characters in his mind. created in order to add authenticity to his reality. i seriously doubt i am although one can never truly be sure about anything and thats a fact. everything we thought we knew was wrong at some stage of civilization. who is to say we are still wrong about everything we think we know now. what if reality as we perceive it or at least i because i am the only person i know that really exists. is so completely different than from what our eyes see our ears hear our fingers touch our tongue tastes and our noses smell?

we only see within a certain part of the electromagnetic wavelength. essentially white light. we only hear between a given number of Hrtz even though the spectrum extends futher out in both the ultra sonic and infra sonic, same applies for light there is ultra violet and infra red. so these forms of energy exist we just cant see or hear them.

would it not also stand to reason that there are things we cant touch because they vibrate at a different frequency still part of matter but you cant see hear taste smell or touch it.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
But how can we be characters in his mind if we have our own life experiences? That's what I don't get.

Like, I think therefore I am. I know for certain that I exist because I am me. So I know I'm not the original posters imagination.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

you only think you are real. in order for him to convince himself that this is real he would have had to come up with enough back ground data to fill your memories sufficiently enough that you never question your authenticity. well thats the idea anyway. we could all each be a figment of all our imaginations and we wouldnt know it. its just impossible to prove anything. because everything is subjective to the observer.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
timelord, you asked about proving the reality - the only example of proof i have is that sometimes devices, tools, appliances etc. work differently, not at all, or unexplainably start working after being broken for a long period of time. sometimes things are out of place and nothing seems right, sometimes everything is perfect. i find tools that i lost a long time ago that magically appear back in my toolbox where they should have been.

instellaburst, what you have described is a HUGE jump. you have the memory of being in jail, yet there are no records, no one remembers the event except you. do you remember the person's name you killed? after an event like that, i would not be able to forget it.

something weird to add - i thought your name was "instellaburst" - i just re-read one of your posts and your name is "intastellaburst". that's another subtle difference, sometimes people's emails and screen names are slightly different.

wonder what's gonna happen when we start being able to communicate with ourselves a few dimensions over? surely they are realizing the same things we are....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join