It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

That is an open ended,straw man argument.We are not talkingwhat could be done(with enough people,time,survey equipment etc)just whether or not perfect glyphs can appear again and again with all the anomalies in micro structual changes as well as no signs of ingress or spottings.There have been a few who claim to.If they're telling fancy facts you'd be mistakenly listening to tall tales.

The logical thing to look at now is to especially stake out existing glyphs especially those looking a bit imcomplete.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by Helious

That is an open ended,straw man argument.We are not talkingwhat could be done(with enough people,time,survey equipment etc)just whether or not perfect glyphs can appear again and again with all the anomalies in micro structual changes as well as no signs of ingress or spottings.There have been a few who claim to.If they're telling fancy facts you'd be mistakenly listening to tall tales.

The logical thing to look at now is to especially stake out existing glyphs especially those looking a bit imcomplete.

Do you have any evidence of these microstructural changes. Do you even know what that means? Come on how did they get this data was it a spectrograph an electron microscope or visual observation. Who did the testing are they familiar with the different kinds of wheat are they aware the effects of sunlight and humidity. Because I'm pretty sure mot labs that could do this kinda work wouldn't be able to tell you if the plant was normal or not so we would need to see the data and see what they used as a base line comparison. I will look forward to seeing this information since you seem to believe it exists.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
One more time : manmade cropcircles have bent or crushed stalkes and the other unexplained ones are simply lying flat with no damage to the crop AT ALL and yes it has been tested over and over and over again. There are cropcircles made by man but there ARE cropcircles that NO ONE can explain. Not even an ATS member who professes to be knowledgeable in cropcircles. Not everything or every event can be explained on ATS so if thats why you joined then you are going to be disappointed. So YES some are manmade and YES some are made by unexplainable unforseen circumstances that even an ATS member will never be able to debunk as manmade. Give it up and find another topic to ridicule because you are only putting blinders on yourself. Science is not the final word guys if it was the world would be flat and vaccines would not kill and jet fuel would bring down 2 buildings and a 3rd one that was not even touched by it. Science is a religion by the way just ask any atheist. Science gives us reasons that 'explains'.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And hope no one is trying to say the Sun or humidity is behind these elaborate designs. If thats the case then my crap is made of gold and you can buy all you want. You guys would say Michael Jackson and Elvis make cropcircles before you would admit there is no explanation. Always the thinker, arent you lol. I understand. I have lost sleep over trivial things before as well and it is better to use a whimsical explanation and get a good nights sleep than to go sleepless and 'not know'. It is called rationale. Everything must have a logical answer or else uh oh. Wish I could have seen the looks on their faces when they realized the Earth was round...LIKE THE SUN AND THE MOON! We are descendants of pure genius! No way we could EVER make a mistake of that magnitude...again. I would like someone to make an elaborate cropcircle and film it all and use as many people as you can. Come on, prove man is capable of anything. Headline : ATSers prove cropcircles are manmade no matter how elaborate! Help end this debate!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

I believe that the crop circles are warnings from other beings that know our world is and will at war with other aliens.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Scientific evidence of unexplainable abnormalities found in crop circles.

Try reading the BLT Research page:

"The BLT Research Team Inc.'s primary focus is crop circle research - the discovery, scientific documentation and evaluation of physical changes induced in plants, soils and other materials at crop circle sites by the energy (or energy system) responsible for creating them and to determine, if possible, from these data the specific nature and source of these energies. Secondly, our intent is to publish these research results in peer-reviewed scientific journals and to disseminate this information to the general public through lectures, mainstream articles and the internet."

BLT Inc. is composed of several hundred trained field-sampling personnel in the U.S., Canada and Europe who collect plant and soil samples at crop circle sites for analyses by a number of scientists in various disciplines.

www.bltresearch.com...

ALSO SEE:
"MIT Students Fail to Replicate Plant & Soil Changes in Test Crop Circle"

www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'd take anything coming out of Nancy Talbot and BLT Research with a grain of salt. Listen to her interview two weeks ago on the Paracast.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You guys would say Michael Jackson and Elvis make cropcircles before you would admit there is no explanation.

When you present some evidence that there is no explanation and then people ignore you, then you get to make a statement like that. Until then welcome to reality, where outlandish claims are met with harsh scrutiny until proven true.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom
and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably go to an art museum and think Aliens made half of the artwork. So tell me, why couldnt a group of humans create every one of those crop circles? You guys need to give humans some damn credit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

Because there is proof in those creations by man........Except the pyramids.....

Prove that humans can make the most advanced of crop circles then we will see....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So 7 pages of deniers with no proof.

Great. No seriously - you people are hypocrites - sticking up for something you have bought NO PROOF of your claims. period.

Nice thread OP to bring out those that really rely on blind faith because their primitive brains don't allow their egos to 'get over it' - this is the type of person in the future to be wary of : the denier.

They will be the ones refusing to acknowledge anything outside their square boxes, and causing havoc trying to covert others into their prehistoric, one could say reptilian mindset.

The question that comes up over and over : why do these 'people' come to a site knowing everything they do to 'debunk' - yet when the shoe is on the other foot, and we ask for 'PROOF" of their speculative claims, then stutter and turn to personal insults. Childish and egocentric. It's laughable.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
The only limit is our imaginations when it comes to crop shapes, there isn't a single crop shape that couldn't have been made by man.

Prove it...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Crop circles are Chuck norris' way to telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the # down

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hawkwind.says:
“I think the people who create them feel a sense of pride when their work is photographed and published, not to mention discussed to death on boards such as this.”
****Are you forgetting that there may be thousands of such people? And you think all of them just sit at home beaming over the attention that their accomplishment is getting.
How much do you think they paid for such a joy?
I’m not claiming that “aliens” made them.

DoomsdayRex says:
“Why does any one make art?
Who says someone has to be paying them?
There has not been a single crop circle reported before the 20th century. Show a single one.
Most artists, no matter what medium they work in, toil in obscurity for their entire lives, seeing very little (if any) money for their efforts.
They have...but it is just ignored. After all, what is evidence when you already think you have the answers?
Crop artists have demonstrated these techniques. Perhaps you should stop ignoring them.”

****That is not an answer to the question of why they make them year after year after year. Do they have a whole dynasty devoted to this thing?
Do you think that it does not cost anything for them to do this?
Do you think it is great fun to go out at night and tramp around a field to make these things? Year after year after year……
I have seen their demonstrations and I am not impressed.
I want to see them do a really complicated one.
There were not a lot of airplanes before the 20th century were there?
Anyway, that still leaves us with 100 years of crop circles, doesn’t it?
I know how artists toil in obscurity. Except that these days they are not quite so obscure. Most of them have websites. And there are numerous shows where they can display their works.

That video of the alleged crop circle maker…what is he doing there?, he leans over puts his nose to the table…is he sniffing coke? No wonder he thinks he made crop circles.

Dewmonster says:”Humans made pyramids, and large stone sculptures using nothing but stones and sticks.”
****Do you really think that? Wow!

To afoolbyanyothername…I suggested this idea on another thread. Thanks for the read. By the way..I wish you would change your name. Why call yourself a fool?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You can't prove a negative. Just thought I would point that out.
Again,

1. people have admitted to making crop circles
2. no one has posted any evidence that the crop circles could not be made by man.
3. people are making money off of it.

what more do you want?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No proof? I am really baffled here.

We've seen timelapse video of rather complex cropcircles being created. There are professional crop circle makers for cripes sake. Just check out the circlemakers site. They have rather detailed, complex plans on exactly how to make them.

WE KNOW that people can make them. There IS proof. How in the world can you come up with the theory there there is no proof?

Considering I've only seen videos of people making them, and never seen a video of anything else making them, common sense would dictate that yes... they are manmade. Just because you don't have the knowhow or savvy to design and make these, doesn't mean others do not. And assuming that only 2 people make the larger ones is laughable.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Video links? Oh do show please!

The circlemakers (opportunist) website is a joke - the 'crop circles' they made on that site are NOTHING like the 'real deal'.

But video links will be great to see - thanks!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

You call that proof there lab reports are a joke. What lab what did they do how did they come to there conclusion. There faked to make money they want your donations to continue there research which they aren't doing in the first place. Looking at the lab reports is hilarious one they mention a hole in the center of the circle where they found a piece of wheat buried 12 inches!My god thats proof it was man made they put a rod in the center of the circle attach ropes to it to make the circle.

Then lets discuss there other lab report and i quote

Node-length increases found in flattened crop and in standing crop outside formation; Beer-Lambert Principle applicable here.

So let me get this straight the nodes were found to be the same length inside the crop circle as they were outside the crop circle! Well for some reason that really doesn't sound that surprising hope they didn't spend too long to figure that out.

While I'm at it lets cover those exploding nodes with science you know that pesky thing that ruins so many peoples beliefs.1st radiation if it caused the exploding nodes such as microwave then why is the rest of the plant undamaged? Try your own experiment put a stalk of grain in the microwave bet you'll smell burning before that stalk explodes! I think theres a much easier explanation the crop is laying down exposing the stalks to direct sunlight not a normal thing for crops since they like to be standing up. The sun heats the node and just like popcorn the node explodes. The reason i came to this conclusion is simple not all the nodes in the crop circle explode in fact very few and there all ways on top!And exploding nodes are only found in mature wheat late in growing season strange huh.

Now i haven't done any research to see if this conclusion is correct but the sad part is no one else has either including the people who are trying to figure this out.Now for a donation to my po box i will get the worlds best scientists to to conduct this study and post the results on my web site

Decided to edit this saying im still waiting for tht scientific proof the last one didnt turn out so well.

[edit on 7/12/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Video links? Oh do show please!

But video links will be great to see - thanks!

Provide us with video links showing aliens making them. Give us any evidence that aliens are responsible.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I gave all you crop circle enthusiasts an alternative, more logical and technologically feasible solution to the crop circle dilemma in another post ... but for all your benefits I'll repeat it here once more.

The following has the ability to answer EVERY crop circle question:

Looking at crop circles simplistically, there may be a number of ways they MAY have been created but obviously the majority concensus appears to attribute them to either an alien agency or entirely man-made.

I'm going to disregard the alien point of view as there is absolutely NO supporting evidence or even a minimum working theory or hypothesis as to how or even why they would even take the time to do such an activity. Anyone with solid evidence supporting aliens, then here's your opportunity to speak up !

On the other hand, the man-made faction seem to feel that all it takes is a bunch of people working to a design in the middle of the night and using flash lights to create designs of the utmost complexity and beauty. But there is yet another possibility that keeps it within a human made framework, and providing a possible explanation thats still well within human capability.

Now, here's an alternative explanation that simply needs us to do a little more than a little "outside of the box" lateral thinking.

We know for a fact that a certain major government has/is developing technology based on particle and/or energy and/or laser manipulation for shooting down missiles.
We also know that said government also has space capable access e.g. ISS, shuttles, etc.

Now put these two facts together and lets posit a very realistic scenario.

Let's say that some of this particle, etc technology has been installed on a space platform. This capability has existed for quite some time and is not flight of fancy or wild imagining ... it's orbiting above our collective heads this very moment.

So, this technology is deployed in space and one would tend to imagine that at some point in time there has to be tests conducted ... if only to guarantee that they can target ground based and airborne locations with complete and pinpoint accuracy.... after all, thats one of the selling points behind their design, the fact that collateral damage can be reduced significantly.
You don't simply conduct one test and say, "that's good enough for us" but rather you'd have a schedule of regular tests to conduct to maintain peak weapon performance.

Also, one would assume that these space borne particle, etc based weaponary would be capable of having their power output controlled ... after all, you wouldn't use a sledge hammer to kill a fly if other less severe options were available to you !

So what form would these tests take ? Well, if it was my desicion, I'd simply crank down the power output to a very low and safe level, pick a spot somewhere on the earth below me and also pick a TOTALLY safe and people free location like, let me see ... how about an isolated farm field in the middle of nowhere in the early hours of the morning ! Then to fully test the precision and controlability of the weapon, simply program the controlling computer to create a complex pattern using the weapon on the selected isolated location and easily giving an unambiguous and VISIBLE feedback of the weapons precision.
Now being automated and under computer guidance/control, even the most complex patterns could be created within a very short space of time.

This immediately removes the difficulty of explaining the following points:
- just how a few people can so quickly create complex patterns.
- just how they're able to do this in complete darkness with just flashlights
- just how they can do it without ever being seen
- just how they manage to leave no traces of their presence
- the various anomalies e.g. stalks all bent in a certain direction, etc
- just why these crop patterns can appear all over the world

However, one major side effect of this scenario is created unintentionally ... a raging debate as to whether aliens created these patterns OR a bunch of people tramping around in the dark and stomping down wheat stalks ... in the meantime the weapons testers/designers are splitting their sides in laughter at us !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

If I GAVE you the satellite,as argument,would you concede it's being geostationary as evidenced by the tendency for the vast majority of these appear in a small area?If so they'd be visible to astronomers,no?Especially energetically activated at night with enough power and force to cause this putative effect.Any Brit astronomers in the house?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by trueforger]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join