It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by max.is.awake
One more time : manmade cropcircles have bent or crushed stalkes and the other unexplained ones are simply lying flat with no damage to the crop AT ALL...

This is not true. There have been human crop circle makers who have shown they can create a circle where the crops are simply lain down and not broken. It has something to do with the moisture content of the crops and the humidity. I'm sure some human crop circle makers do in fact break the crops, but that's not true for all. That is only a myth propagated by other "non-human origin of crop circles" believers.

The moisture content in the crops can also naturally explain something that crop circle believers have often pointed to as evidence for non-human crop circle creation -- and that is swollen or burst nodes. Believers for years have said that swollen nodes are an indication of some otherwordly genesis for crop circles, but this is also not true. Agriculturalists have explained that a plant will naturally develop these swollen or burst nodes very quickly when their stalks are bent.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
The only limit is our imaginations when it comes to crop shapes, there isn't a single crop shape that couldn't have been made by man.

Agreed, A distributed infrared laser array, from a terrestrial (human) airborne weapons system could easily and gently cook the crops - when you heat vegetables, they wilt.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
The only limit is our imaginations when it comes to crop shapes, there isn't a single crop shape that couldn't have been made by man.

Agreed, A distributed infrared laser array, from a terrestrial (human) airborne weapons system could easily and gently cook the crops - when you heat vegetables, they wilt.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by seataka]

Nice theory only problem is the wheat isn't cooked at all or wilted for that matter. So the only other option would be brute force and they don't show that kinda damage from a satellite meaning this explanation is highly unlikely. Any satellite would do too much damage to the crop and since we know it can still be harvested in most cases this contradicts that theory.I used to be very interested in crop circles untill i took the time to figure out what they were i was dissapointed but in the end there made by artists.So now i just marvel at the art itself still amazing isnt it.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Still no video of them making a "real" crop circle then?

Thought not...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

That is ridiculous. So you are saying a team of 5-20 guys couldnt have created any of these circles with a little bit of foreplanning? We have been mowing down crops for at least 6000 years, and you think nobody has figured out a cool way to draw some designs in the middle of them. This was probably common practice and amusement in ancient times.

I am saying that the comparison you are making is not a fair one.

Comparing Skyscrapers to Crop circles is not even in the same league.

Compare it to something similar.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

That is ridiculous. So you are saying a team of 5-20 guys couldnt have created any of these circles with a little bit of foreplanning?

Wow, Tell me what I am thinking next!

I said nothing of the sort... what I SAID, is that the comparison of Skyskrapers , pyramids, moon landings, etc, to CROP CIRCLES, is not a fair comparison, and it is quite childish.

Apples to apples people.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Still no video of them making a "real" crop circle then?

Thought not...

Still no video of an alien making a crop circle, then?

Thought not.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by necati
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

The images posted here and many more I saw so far are amazing. I really would like to watch a crew of crop circle makers performing a live "making of", showing us the methods used to come up with those complicated patterns.

Since I am personally quite pissed by some charlatans of ufology I found this statement of a crop circle maker very interesting.

Don't know how to search for a specific YouTube video on ATS, so I don't know if it has already been posted or not. If so, please ignore it:

Circle Maker Speaks - YouTube

[edit on 11-7-2009 by necati]

Thanks for the link. If anyone can trust someone like this - they really have had the wool pulled over their eyes. This guy reeks of deception - and he still doesn't show 1 crop circle he claimed to make - especially the method used.

This guy is suspect+

As far as I found out he has done what he has claimed to and even was arrested, charged and convicted for doing it.
He's also said to have made crop circles in New Zealand for Japanese TV.
Would you please explain and give reasons why he is suspect+?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by necati

Well the blue dressing gown should send a red flag to anyone

Can you show me the video of the crop circles he said he did? Can't seem to find them?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

reply to post by necati

Well the blue dressing gown should send a red flag to anyone

Can you show me the video of the crop circles he said he did? Can't seem to find them?

Thanks!

Oh okay it was his blue dressing gown and not his eye brows

I found this page with a tiny image on the lower right. Search for Matt Williams on above mentioned page. Will add others if I find more........

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I take it grapesofraft was banned or something? All his posts are gone. Not surprised at all.

At least he won't be around now to try his thread de-railing and putting words into other peoples mouths.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

[edit on 13/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

This statement coming from a guy that:
1. Believes any youboob video he watches.
2. Believes Alex Collier
3. Tried to close his own thread by titling it "No"

4. Made said thread, which originally stated that their were anomalies on the moon, but said anonmalies turned out to be rocks and craters.

Yes, I second these comments.

Quite relevant to the topic to question those that cast about accusations regarding the validity of any claims from the former crop circle maker in the video.

I think if anything, WZN's comment are more an endorsement for the video he questions considering the claims he himself makes.

Toasted.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

you have clearly not even bothered to rwad my post

a total station will allow you to creat marking out points - at any angle and distance [ upto 200m ] from you ` start point ` as fast as you can move the target

modern surveying techniques really are amazingly simple

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I tried to watch the video in the O.P., but right when I saw the "White Horse" in the video I had to turn it off...

Here is why:

Crop circles are found at that farm land ALL THE TIME. They are ALL man-made.

You would think "croppies" would get the point by now, but they don't. You would think someone would catch "aliens" making these by now, but nothing.

It really makes me sad to see innocent people, like in the OP's video, get fooled by man-made crops.

Don't get fooled! They are just a bunch of designs in crops! No design is impossible for humans to do!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When I see one of these intricate designs in the middle of a big field MINUS tractor lines then I'll change my opinion of all man made.

You could always dangle on a rope from a hot air balloon............naaaaah!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom
and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably go to an art museum and think Aliens made half of the artwork. So tell me, why couldnt a group of humans create every one of those crop circles? You guys need to give humans some damn credit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

Several of those innovations were the creation of a few extremely rare and brilliant minds, and others are questionable, like the pyramids. We still couldn't build them today. The stones are just too damn big.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Don't quite get your point,there.
Nor seems have thou gotten it about these.
Repetition proves not a thing.
How comes yer absolute faith?
BTW have you seen the one where the farmer got arrested for shooting at/over croppies and brandishing his shotgun at the cops?He tried to destroy the Glyph Crop Art in 'his' field.The Others came back,repaired the damage and added on.Did the circle jerks do all that?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So much for the "...and do it ALL in one night" argument.

I'm almost tempted to do one of these myself. The more I read these threads, I can understand the laugh these guys are having...

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

You can't so you won't so you talk.
C'mon just try it.Try making a straight line.A hundred feet long.Twine board and laser enough?And a video camera?

PS to reply.Each composition is as huge as an entire 'Work" of Crop Art.Much larger than those from days long gone,like the 1990's rings.

This represents three seperate units,they're too big for a two man crew,can we start there to come to some kind of reasonable elimination of the IMPOSSIBLE?A hundred people MIGHT,but TWO?OK?NO WAY for two guys with plank,twine,knotted rope,whatever minor variation on the easily-concealed-hand tool could do any one of these three in one night?

[edit on 14-7-2009 by trueforger]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join