It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Making a crop circle, where I live, is considered a criminal act. Vandalism and trespass for a start.

As I'm on a visa, I'm not going to be goaded into activity that could result in me being deported at worst and -at best - denied my application for permanent residency to prove a point to some guy on the internet.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Any excuse will do.

What about agreeing that a two person crew CAN NOT do it?Or wot?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Your typical crew is at least 5 people you need at least 2 stompers 2 plotters and the fifth guy is used for lookout and aids in plotting. Id say anything other than maybe one or two circles become impossible with 2 people. i know when they did the crop circle competition the average was 10 i have a photo somewhere of the crop circles they did ill have to look for them again.But id say a minimum of 5 to make anything that was passable.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

[edit on 14/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I guess what depicted in this thread is still fake for some, right?
RIGHT!!!!
Beats me....
I cannot see how its all fake....

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Interested? / (Not interested?)
Must watch this then:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Trying to add something NOVEL with each post.I was just walking through my back 40 and saw all kinds of wildlife;snakes,mice,birds,rabbits and mystery runnings off through the grass.Probably more bunnies.Anyway to those saying that this is some sort of space platform or other weapons system making these Crop Art works,where's the friendly fire collateral damage to the wildlife?Even if dialed back,one would surmise there would be something,no?Microwaves are the current theory,no?Something powerful enough to heat to steam in plant stems ought to have some effect on bugs at that level in the plant cover.Lotsa feed in wheat fields...Forest Spirits and Druids would try to not kill the wee ones,IMHO.Military might not want to leave evidence,but I'm sure they don't care about some hapless fauna.Plank fraudsters or spiritual aspirant messagers to ET prob would smoosh some animals in the dark,hard to avoid if in a team working over a broad swath,kinda like a drive.I have seen none pictured,anybody else?

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank you CosmicWakening for helping me make the point even stronger with your thread.

As i have said

THEY CANNOT BE FAKED !

Warm Regards to All,
George

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Y'know this comparison to the mighty feats done by MAN brings up the point that the ones we're SURE were done by Men were signed and/or recorded somehow who they were.Like for ex the Moon Landings,all the engineers were awarded at banquets and such.As contrasted with the Great Pyramids who'se exact origins are shrouded in more Mystery than half compared to what is KNOWN.

There are NO signatures or definatative claims to authorship if we,as we ought,discount those two fakers.

But there are known knowns we can agree on.Like the increase in design complexity.Or the RELATIVE perfection of form and the lack of aborted half done rejects.

Let's make this a unique thread by trying to agree.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
THEY ARE GOD'S DESIGNS THAT HE DRAWS FOR FUN ON THE FIELDS.

Seriously 'tho.. I have no idea where they come from, but if these stories about how the wheat was only bent, not snapped, risen heat rates, perfect (i mean PERFECT) designs.. i think we can pretty safely count these board & rope methods out.

Too bad nobody has ever witnessed any of these being born.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

We have built pyramids, built a 2800-foot skyscraper, gone to the Moon, built electronic devices at the micro and now nano scale, sent probes to the edge of the solar system, and yet we can't flatten a bunch of wheat on our farms?! Yeah, right.

All you need is a team of enough people to survey the area then tamp it out. This requires a means to tamp grass, a means to measure angles, and a means to give constant distance from a point. All this can be provided with not-very-sophisticated equipment.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mike3

Humans had a reason to do these things (with the exception of the Pyramids whose origins are really mostly unknown) they have put no inconsiderable effort into memorializing the builders' names.So what purpose for these field glyphs?So some farmer can put out a pay-as-you-enter can out in the field?And how does tramping down plants make them grow lobsided as has been clearly shewn repeatedly from within these?etc

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
I mean there are not really any filthy rich groups out there that are insane enough to wander countries and make perfect formations of countless beautiful designs that await explanation translation... Not for the number of years they appear anyhow.

This is perhaps one of the most ridiculous arguments by those who think aliens are responsible for crop circles. You don't need a "filthy rich group wandering countries" for crop circles to appear in different countries. All you need are small, unconnected groups in each country with the time and will to do it. Perhaps you also think that a filthy rich group wandering the globe is responsible for all graffiti in the world...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I think all of us are either completely wrong about them, or completely right. I know that sounds nuts, but look at it like this, where is the guys who do these elaborate crop circles, wouldn't they want a little bitty credit for all that work. On the other hand, maybe thats the whole point, do huge elaborate crop circles, come on ATS, and see what people say about your designs and have a beer, and just laugh it up with your friends. It's one or the other, no in-between.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom
and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably go to an art museum and think Aliens made half of the artwork. So tell me, why couldnt a group of humans create every one of those crop circles? You guys need to give humans some damn credit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

Yes humans can do all these things. But can they bend nodes in crops without breaking them? Im sick of sceptics convieniently missing out vital pieces of evidence. Whats the matter? Does the answer scare you.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Im sick of sceptics convieniently missing out vital pieces of evidence. Whats the matter? Does the answer scare you?

Wow, this statment alone illustrates your ignorance of real facts concerning crop circles, but hey...I guess you looked it up on the internet on some "pro-alien" crop circle site so it must be true! LOL!!!!

This whole ignorant debate over something that is 100% man-made actually serves to hurt ufology. As long as the ignorant defend the idiotic idea that these crop circles are "paranormal" or "of another world" they do nothing more than ensure that the very subject you crop circle believers claim to believe in is damaged further. And you guys wonder why this isn't taken seriously by the general public. Seriously?

Plain and simple: CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN-MADE. To say otherwise mean you need to have ACTUAL, IRREFUTABLE evidence. But you don't have that (other than the ignorant BS that is posted online) and you never will.

Sorry guys, but anybody with half a brain has you beat. Give me one season and simple equipment and I could prove BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT (well, for a reasonable person, conspiracy folks would just claim I am part of it so they could discount real world data so as not to corrupt their ignorant religion) that crop circles are FAKE. Why hasn't this been done? Because it would be near imp[ossible to find a company to denote the time and money for such a project, when it is so obvious that is is blatantly fake. That would be like proving gravity doesn't exist...haven't seen many of those documentaries have you?

Crop circles are a sad and ignorant feather in the cap of ufology. You guys should be ashamed of your ignorance, rather than embracing it.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Wow!!! Such intelligence. Amazing brillance.

Now, wiseguy, you claimed ALL crop circles are man-made. Fantastic. How about telling me which human amongst us did it ALL, their names and evidence of their work, and purpose.

For every great feat and work of art, we have names and their signatures of their work - photos or peer reviewed paper. The crops circles, while easy to make, even if you chose to dispute irefutably facts of how they come by advance tech we know nothing of, which i take it you want it for patent claims -are no less simply astonishing and awe-inspiring to not leave some credit behind, for the past 50 years it had appeared.

If not,...hmmm....what shall you be labelled as?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

High quality night vision (US PVS-7)$3,500 each.Really accurate survey grade GPS $30,000+.Ya filthy rich is the term to use for sure.

Especially to take these essential(if living humans done 'em)instruments out into last Summer's crap weather where they'd need to be serviced afterwards.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Open your mind. Why would it have to come back as a radio transmission? Perhaps their energy level is too high and they can't slow it down enough to send it back as a radio transmission.

They can recieve but not send? That makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

High quality night vision (US PVS-7)$3,500 each.Really accurate survey grade GPS $30,000+.Ya filthy rich is the term to use for sure.

You're purposefully making it over-complicated to rationalize your beliefs. Why would you need any of that stuff when flashlights or penlights will suffice?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join