It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

How do we know their transmissions WERE NOT sent? Did we picked it up, amongst the multitude of radio transmissions in the airwaves, as well as the low level of scientific advancement we were when Carl Sagan sent the first transmission?

If a monkey screams at you from a cage, would you scream back at a monkey? After all, it is just noise, or was there more to the noise that both the monkey and human could not comprehend yet?

Or would you prefer to attempt hand signals to communicate with the monkey at the very basic level?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Off topic here, but these crop circle threads are getting way out of hand, and lets face it, most people around here dismiss the crop circle subject as anything to do with aliens......because it is just plain silly.

The crop circle crowd represent, at least to me, the lengths one will travel in order to support your faith.

I think these crop circle threads should go in another forum, the same way enough of us spoke up about those silly reptilian threads and got those moved.

Get down off your high horse. Theres some very seriouse people objectively looking in to crop cicles. Just because you dont believe it can be true does'nt make it untrue. If you want to hide safe in your little box of conventional understanding and thinking feel free. But at least were looking for answers instead of posting crappy little comments like this with out any substance what so ever.

You only come on sites like this to pass time, You've got nothing to contribute so go elsewhere if your not happy. Otherwise at least give some reasons to support your arguments.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
How do we know their transmissions WERE NOT sent? Did we picked it up, amongst the multitude of radio transmissions in the airwaves, as well as the low level of scientific advancement we were when Carl Sagan sent the first transmission?

Both you and Ms. Washington are relying on special pleading to explain how crop circles could be communications from aliens.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Theres some very seriouse people objectively looking in to crop cicles

Um, no there is not. If there was "very serious" educated "people looking into crop circles" the debate would be over because it would be so easy to prove this is nonsense. So easy as that it isn't even worth the time to bother. You continue to see t.v. specials about it and internet bs about it because that is where fantasy lives. But proving it wrong would as easy as proving 2+2 doesn't equal 5. Not worth the time and effort due to the believer's position and ignorance. They think the world is flat, and nothing that you can say or do will convince them.

But this "amazing phenomenon" is so ridiculous that you would be hard pressed to find somebody with over have a brain actually investing the time and money to prove what is already known by anybody who doesn't treat this idiocy like a religion.

Go ahead, list the "very serious" researchers and their repeatable and conclusive measurements that lead you to believe in this crap. Word to the wise, you better understand the measurements they are taking, how they take them, what equipment they are using and how they interpret their "observations". But I can't tell in advance that you don't have this basic understanding, otherwise you would not be defending such an absurdly foolish conclusion.

And any attempt by someone such as myself to persuade you using facts, logic, reason and common sense would only be met with some other ludicrous accusation or bending of the measurements and observational conclusions to fit what you so desperately need to believe in (desperate enough to ignore the facts, lol)

SO you guys go ahead, patrol the "internet" and you will find thousands of places tat reinforce your beliefs, you wont find thousands of places that spell reality out for you...well, because in this day and age I guess people are of the understanding that there is no need to spend time educating folks that believe in things like this because they wouldn't understand the reasoning and facts behind it, they would only say "Yeah so, this guy says such and such, and he has been on the crop circle bandwagon for longer then you were born" or something like that.

It is impossible to argue crop circles with those that believe man can't make them, because in order to even foster that ignorant belief it is a good indication that they lack the intelligence to understand something that would lead them to believe otherwise.

Go ahead, flame with your ignorance all you want. I look forward to coming back here YEAR AFTER YEAR to demonstrate the COMPLETE lack of anything serious that supports you desired conclusion.

You crop circle fanatics can keep believing 2+2=5 all you want, the rest of us should move on to things that have the potential of bearing real fruit.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I take it that is a goodbye from you? Take care, your type of non-constructive and egoistical babble comments wont be missed.

Ciao!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Algebra

Theres some very seriouse people objectively looking in to crop cicles

Um, no there is not. If there was "very serious" educated "people looking into crop circles" the debate would be over.

But this "amazing phenomenon" is so ridiculous that you would be hard pressed to find somebody with over have a brain actually investing the time and money to prove what is already known by anybody who doesn't treat this idiocy like a religion.

Go ahead, list the "very serious" researchers and their repeatable and conclusive measurements that lead you to believe in this crap. Word to the wise, you better understand the measurements they are taking, how they take them, what equipment they are using and how they interpret their "observations". But I can't tell in advance that you don't have this basic understanding, otherwise you would not be defending such an absurdly foolish conclusion.

And any attempt by someone such as myself to persuade you using facts, logic, reason and common sense would only be met with some other ludicrous accusation or bending of the measurements and observational conclusions to fit what you so desperately need to believe in (desperate enough to ignore the facts, lol)

SO you guys go ahead, patrol the "internet" and you will find thousands of places tat reinforce your beliefs, you wont find thousands of places that spell reality out for you...well, because in this day and age I guess people are of the understanding that there is no need to spend time educating folks that believe in things like this because they wouldn't understand the reasoning and facts behind it, they would only say "Yeah so, this guy says such and such, and he has been on the crop circle bandwagon for longer then you were born" or something like that.

It is impossible to argue crop circles with those that believe man can't make them, because in order to even foster that ignorant belief it is a good indication that they lack the intelligence to understand something that would lead them to believe otherwise.

Go ahead, flame with your ignorance all you want. I look forward to coming back here YEAR AFTER YEAR to demonstrate the COMPLETE lack of anything serious that supports you desired conclusion.

You crop circle fanatics can keep believing 2+2=5 all you want, the rest of us should move on to things that have the potential of bearing real fruit.

you've just proven my point. Your looking for the kind of proof that can be quantifyed, measured repeatedly etc. People need to accept that our current science cant prove evrything. Yet untill such proof is given your not convinced. I think if actual proof was layed out before you you would be so scared of what this actualy means youd have a nervouse break down. "Mommy make the bad men go away they frighten me" boo hoo

So try stepping outside of current science, Forget what you think you know and open up to other possibilitys. Your such a square.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Kids, need I remind you it's Christmas and Santa Claus is watching?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

If it's all "nonsense", then you can explain the Ogbourne formation then correct?

Here is a film you can watch for free

Then, directly above it, you'll see the 2 hour interview link we did with David Cayton , Richard Hall, and Robert Hulse. They lay out the hoaxed, the reasons why, and reasons for suspected MI5 involvement.

The Ogbourne formation detailed in the film, shows the crop laid over only inches from the top of the stalk...someone is going to tell me that's board or rope done? With the inner circles varying in height? That adjust for tram wheel depressions? Really?

You'll have to show me how that one is exactly done, if it's all such nonsense.

I'm frankly a little surprised so many have been poisoned by these hoaxers against legitimate formations (which are admittedly rare). Usually people seem to be a little more discerning. There seems to be a legitimate phenomenon going on...and if you'll listen to our interview with Colin Andrews from a few weeks ago, you'll find hoaxes too, play a part past discrediting it.

It's certainly interesting, and figures into marginality and anti-structure to a very large degree. It's all part of the larger unknown picture.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I usually stay away from these threads due to the lack of vision by the believers.

I cannot stay away any longer. You guys who claim that these circles can't be made by man; are you kidding? How much artistic talent could it possibly take to make a repetative design in corn?

This is just silly. Didn't any of you believers out there ever play with compasses or Spriographs when you were kids? I guess not.

As far as the the odd angles go, the makers can use their brains (we humans have them, some more than others) to make tools! Huh, tools? What are those? Tools are what men use to make impossible tasks much easier. A prefab angle of 58< can be applied with rope and kept true to make any intricate design. 3 prefab angles which add up to 180< can be made to use at the circle to make scalene triangles until the cows come home. Or the farmer, whatever.

The point it is......... If men can paint and sculpt and draw and build, we can certainly draw mathematical shapes in wheat. Saying otherwise is completely ludicrous in this day and age. Is subway graffiti from aliens? Is toilet papreing from aliens? Is anything that has no culprit from aliens? Maybe, just maybe if you stopped calling the circles alien art, they would go away. If no one is paying them any mind they would vanish. As much as I would love to believe the Aricebo reply and all that; I just cannot. There is nothing there that men cannot duplicate in 8 hrs of darkness.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

No man will drag you from your belief system from which you find solace and comfort, even if it is in denial, delusion and irrationality, for fear of the unknown is uncomfortable to a free man.

But others prefer to confront their fears, and understand what they are seeing with logic and reasoning.

Yes, the Crop Circles can be done by man given time, proper equipment and labour.

But for what purpose? These are not sidewalk graffiti, or a simple canvas you can draw upon. Crop Circles are almost megalithic in size, comparable to pyramids. This is not something done on a lark or for a prank. And for 50 years with none admitting anything for their efforts and sweat.

Some claim to have done it, but had not been able to duplicate it or make good their claims - charlettens hoping ssoley for fame and fortune at the expense of the unknown creators.

Good ahead and hide under your blankets of denial. Your fear is comprehensible. No one will pull it away until you and others like you are ready to face the aliens who are already here and seen by others except yourself.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
If it's all "nonsense", then you can explain the Ogbourne formation then correct?

Could you point us to where we can learn more about the Ogbourne formation that doesn't require viewing a two-hour film? It's a go-go world and my appointment book is overflowing.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Why is it so many UFO believers turn to an appeal-to-motive when they cannot convince someone of their beliefs? Perhaps it is both a dismissal and rationalization.

Did you ever stop to consider you may be the one who is scared?

[edit on 22-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I appeal nothing to none, nor am I influential. Am only an insignificant contributor expressing my views on a free channel.

There is a difference between being in fear and confronting one's fear. That you had to question me on this aspect shows your limited capacity for comprehension.

I hope your next post will be of significance to that of contributory level to the topic, and less on individuals, or you may be perceived as disrupting a discussion.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Did you ever stop to consider you may be the one who is scared?

Did you ever stop to consider, you might be wrong?

Crop circles appear all over the world, in varying sizes and designs.

to assume, that possibly some of these, can be replicated by man-made means, that is using common logic and sense, because i do not believe it is impossible.

However, to assume that all of these are man made and left anonymous, for the sheer fact to confuse and baffle people. Well that's just silly

The simple fact is, are crop circles impossible to replicate?, no
Are all crop circles throughout the world, made by man? i don't think so.

i believe some crop circles are made by Et's, because some of these crop circles, are just incredible incorporating, the PI ratio into many designs and also codes which depict the position of the solar system in the coming years.

than again i am not saying your wrong,

just wondering if you ever even considered that.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I appeal nothing to none, nor am I influential. Am only an insignificant contributor expressing my views on a free channel.

You really have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? In your attack on SpiralRemain, you were employing a logical fallacy, an appeal-to-motive, to dismiss him and rationalize your own beliefs.

There is a difference between being in fear and confronting one's fear.

That doesn't answer the question at all.

That you had to question me on this aspect shows your limited capacity for comprehension.

How so? Please, indulge us.

I hope your next post will be of significance to that of contributory level to the topic, and less on individuals, or you may be perceived as disrupting a discussion.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to do that. Unlike some people...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
Did you ever stop to consider, you might be wrong?

Of course. And I want to be wrong. If I am, then it will be a good thing.

Crop circles appear all over the world, in varying sizes and designs.

Could anyone give us a list of every country crop circles have appeared in, along with a list of the countries they most commonly occur?

However, to assume that all of these are man made and left anonymous, for the sheer fact to confuse and baffle people. Well that's just silly

Why is that silly?

The simple fact is, are crop circles impossible to replicate?, no
Are all crop circles throughout the world, made by man? i don't think so.

Talk about silly...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I usually stay away from these threads due to the lack of vision by the believers.

There is nothing that men cannot duplicate in 8 hrs of darkness.

Thank you for that, I was having a bit of a depressed pre xmas day, and that statement, your last sentence made my morning. Congratulations, that last sentence is without a doubt the single dumbest statement I have ever read.

There is no doubt that some crop circles have been faked. There is no doubt that some have been reproduced as representations of computer generated imaging. To claim that some crop circles were not fakes would be extremely ignorant at the very least.

Other crop circles, regular science cannot explain. In some other posts, there is a video of group actually filming the field prior to the formation of a crop circle. The changes in the stalk formation of grain, the EM field generated by some crop circles, and the speed of which some of these circles appear, all indicate something other than human intervention.

Not all farmers that have had these form in their fields are happy about it. To some farmers this is a loss of income and a huge distraction to their lives. I'm sure that if these farmers were asked, they would like to see the perpetrators rot in a prison. I suspect that one may be taking their own safety into their hands by venturing out with plywood to destroy a farmers crop.

Now it is also true, that mankind has done some extraordinary things throughout history. Art, Skyscrapers, and many other feats of technology. What mankind has not done, is complete these tasks within a single night.
I remember an episode of "That's Incredible" where some 40 tradesmen built a house within a single day. True, the house was built within that day, but it was so shabbily thrown together that it soon became inhabitable. So yes, we can accomplish much within a day, abet POORLY.

Why would aliens reply to our radio signal in this fashion? Well, if you were to go visit with say some group on a newly discovered island, and when you landed they attacked you with sticks and stones, you would quickly realize that these people didn't have much in the way of technology. So you would need to respond in a way that you could be assured they would understand, or at the very least receive.

To say aliens could easily dumb down to radio and reply is a tad presumptuous. (Take your average 10 xmas shoppers and send them a message in morse code, see how many actually understand, or better yet send that message in binary.)

Do I believe all crop circles are faked? No. Do I believe that all crop circles are genuine? No. But I do believe that something is making them, and that something is trying to tell us something.

..Ex

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by jritzmann

Could you point us to where we can learn more about the Ogbourne formation that doesn't require viewing a two-hour film? It's a go-go world and my appointment book is overflowing.

You're kidding me right? First it isn't 2 hours. Second fast forward. Third, if you don't care any more than that about the subject then to look at a film that is provided free, directly to you, that might contain pertinent info - why are you talking?

What is this a joke or something? I'm sorry for the attitude but this kinda crap pisses me off and it's paramount to why there's so much disinformation - it comes down in part to pure laziness on lack of drive to even look.

Oh, but talk? Oh that people can do right? Spout on and on for hours. You can sit and type right? Log on, visit the site, read posts?

Why the hell educate yourself right? Is it just me or does everyone not see the ridiculousness here?

Do I have more direct info for you on the Ogbourne formation mentioned (and not the hosts of others?

No, I don't have any to spoon feed you. You sit in front of the largest database in human history - go look. If you do, or watch what is already provided, or listen to what is already provided...you'll find it.

If you aren't willing to do that, then you don't care about any of this anyway. So why reply here?

Eff it. I'm done man. That takes the cake.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
Congratulations, that last sentence is without a doubt the single dumbest statement I have ever read.

Oh that can't possibly be true! How long have you been on ATS anyway?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

It's a joke and it should be quite obvious it's a joke. Sure, it's sarcastic, but it is a joke.

Regardless of what time I have and don't have, circumstances don't allow me to watch the video. However, I am fully able to read until I go blind. It has nothing to do with how much I care about the subject or not. And yes, I could waste time looking for the pertinent information but wouldn't it be better to ask someone who knows the subject for the best available?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join