It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I mean its my hubmle oppinion only but to my standards Cop Circles are not something that can be faked at that scale quantity and location variety.

I mean there are not really any filthy rich groups out there that are insane enough to wander countries and make perfect formations of countless beautiful designs that await explanation translation... Not for the number of years they appear anyhow.

There are a few fake crop circles but there is no chance that man or a few men can do this to that extend.

IMHO

GTG

[edit on 11/7/2009 by GEORGETHEGREEK]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thank you bsbray11 for bringing up the video.
Its a perfect chance to make my point.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom
and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably go to an art museum and think Aliens made half of the artwork. So tell me, why couldnt a group of humans create every one of those crop circles? You guys need to give humans some damn credit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The only limit is our imaginations when it comes to crop shapes, there isn't a single crop shape that couldn't have been made by man.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Well said. Mankind doesn't get enough credit for it's accomplishments sometimes, all we seem to here about is the destruction we cause.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

George...

With all due respect my friend, this redundant, circular argument between crop circles are real or man made is going on ad nauseum in so many other threads here at the moment. It's enough to drive anyone insane!

I think just about every angle has been covered by each side and neither has success in converting the other to their way of thinking. It's a bit of a lost cause for both sides IMHO.

Those who want to believe... power to ya!
Those who are skeptical... power to ya!

Can we end the useless bickering please! Enough already!

IRM

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don't know about the more recent circles, but I definetly believe the following is real:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

What I am talking about is not a circle, but the Chilbolton "message", which is supposedly a response to the message we sent out from Arecibo, Puerto Rico in 1974.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

With all due respect my friend, this redundant, circular argument between crop circles are real or man made is going on ad nauseum in so many other threads here at the moment. It's enough to drive anyone insane!

Nah, it won't be driving me insane anytime soon. If someone posts a shred of evidence that something other than some people with a financial agenda are making crop circles maybe. Until then, nope.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

human do it by himself we call it the ego and proud no artist in this earth leave his art work without a name, a face it's like that and it always be even the old man who paint a ugly lac on a sunday morning sign his work, this people could be very famous, like people who sclupte ice,some crop circle a made by man and they are proud they dont hide it, so now i dont doubt on the human brain, but can you just explain to me why thoes guy's are doing this, why they use science and math, and space, did you read all the explanation about the crop? it's amazing if i do crop like this i show my talent to the world,
i never stay silent i'm a human damn!

ps: i understand your point of view but now i think i belive on the unbelievable
because i think we are ready to understand we are actualy surrounded
by a strange felling but soon we will say i knew it

peace

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Human beings have:
1. Went to the moon.
2. Sent probes all over the solar system
3. Created planes
4. Create skyskrapers
5. Build the pyramids
6. Created computers
7. Harnessed the power of splitting an atom
and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys probably go to an art museum and think Aliens made half of the artwork. So tell me, why couldnt a group of humans create every one of those crop circles? You guys need to give humans some damn credit.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

have you seen the evidence for micro technology that was prolly being used to flatten and shape the circles? Do you believe that humans, artists used high-end technology to make art?
Also on a molecular level there where changes, with specific patterns so you believe that the artist made art on the molecular level too?

I don't really understand your reasoning, watch the movie.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Agreed, well said. I too have exposed myself to this argument a thousand times and got nowhere but frustrated. There simply isn't enough evidence either way yet to prove anything.. Remember though that others may be new to the subject and those guys have all the right in the world to want to discuss this as it is an important topic, so I guess its time for people like us to sit in the sidelines while others repeat the debate until such time as we have proof or some brilliant mind has a new idea to throw into the mix!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Do you believe that humans, artists used high-end technology to make art?

Deny Photoshop.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

ok - one question

why would a ` reply ` to a radio transmission be sent as anything BUT a radio trasmission ?????

wel ????????????????????

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My suggestion to put something of an end to this debate would be to fund a challenge. Put up a sizeable award to any person or group that could replicate one of the more intricate circles, in the dark and within the timeframe that these appear (usually overnight), leaving no entrance and egress evidence and no human evidence beyond what has been found at the original sites.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Open your mind. Why would it have to come back as a radio transmission? Perhaps their energy level is too high and they can't slow it down enough to send it back as a radio transmission.

The radio frequency level is one of the lowest forms of energy, so instead they use their energy to create messages in crop circles. That is why you will never catch someone doing them. They are created from energy that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

Your logic is not their logic.

Here is an excellent presetation by David Sereda. He does a chalk board presentation regarding radio frequency. He talks specifically about communication at about 6:00 min into Part 2. But I really suggest you watch the entire series - it's worth a watch.
Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The ones we've been seeing can't, it's disinformation being spread BY THE COUNTER-BELIEVERS, DON'T GIVE IN, THEY CAN'T BE MADE BY HIGH KANGAROOS OR A BUNCH OF REDNECKS FOR #S SAKE! WAKE UP AND REALIZE!

As funny as it sounds, no wallabies having a good time on some opium can jump around in circles enough to honestly make something that complex. I never knew if that article was a joke or not, but how can it be possible for them to make complex designs such as jelly fish or the reply to the freaking message SETI sent out?

I guess if so, then you're right , a bunch of monkeys with typewrighters for a few years definitely CAN come out with Shakespear.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by Deus Ex Machina 42]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I disagree with the OP...

...My open mind tells me that humans are very capable of creating these designs. I don't understand why some people are so close-minded in thinking that humans are not capable of making these. We humans are pretty smart.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Grapes hit the nail right on the head. Why should a race of people who have achieved things such as flight and space travel not be capable of pushing down crops in geometric patterns.

I have seen people say that there have been circles that would be impossible for man to make, but there is never any hard reason given for it being truly impossible. The excuses are lame like "look at how big it is" or "how could they do that in the dark". It is as if man can not come up with plan and a design prior to going out to the fields, and there are not such things as flashlights and lanterns. Honestly, I doubt much if anything is needed at all to make such designs. I would guess that they uses some rope and planks naturally, a few stakes to plot out the center or shapes, and for those who like making the really complex ones, some sort of way to communicate like push to talk cell phones.

Honestly, if aliens really wanted to send humanity a message, I think they would do something far more noticeable than making a little picture in some vegetation on some farm in Great Britain that a bunch of people with drafting skills and some free time could replicate. How about something many will see, something that will not just be reported by a few backwoods crop circle websites. How about carving a message into the side of a mountain in one night or something extravagant like that?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I think just about every angle has been covered by each side and neither has success in converting the other to their way of thinking.

It's a bit of a lost cause for both sides IMHO.

Those who want to believe... power to ya!

Those who are skeptical... power to ya!

Can we end the useless bickering please! Enough already!

This should be some sort of automatic caveat attached to every crop circle thread. It'd abbreviate a lot of 'em. Course, if the CC researchers would share their conclusive scientific research with their peers it could become much more interesting....why don't they? Why aren't they taken seriously?

Look at this abstract...

The findings reported here lend further support to a decade of research which suggests that over 95% of worldwide crop formations involve organized ion plasma vortices that deliver lower atmosphere energy components of sufficient magnitude to produce significant bending, expansion and the formation of unique expulsion cavities in plant stem pulvini, as well as significant changes in seedling development. Here we demonstrated that, in a number of formations, quantitative node alterations can be directly related to fundamental concepts of electromagnetic energy absorption through the atmosphere. Also, in a detailed field study of simulated crop formations, we show that over-fertilization or gravitropism cannot account for observed physiological alterations. In addition, we demonstrate that details of flattened, intertwined crop patterns can be described by the application of fluid dynamic principles governing the interaction of rectilinearly moving vortex pairs.
Dispersion of energies in worldwide crop formations

This article has been cited twice. The first sentence condemns it to the recycle bin....'over 95% of worldwide crop formations.' Ridiculous

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Off topic here, but these crop circle threads are getting way out of hand, and lets face it, most people around here dismiss the crop circle subject as anything to do with aliens......because it is just plain silly.

The crop circle crowd represent, at least to me, the lengths one will travel in order to support your faith.

I think these crop circle threads should go in another forum, the same way enough of us spoke up about those silly reptilian threads and got those moved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join