It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They cannot be faked... | Cropdesigns |

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

If you can figure out a 45 and a 90 degree angle from point A.You create a point B and C along those lines at anthere called triangles then measure between those two point. For simplicity sake will say its 45 feet. Now you know 1 degree equals 1 foot think you can firgure out the rest yourself at this point. To make it even quicker you could pre mark a rope if you start with a diagram which they do by the way. Obviosly i dont have to assume your level of geometry your proving it.

Ok, you've simplified the problem to try and answer the question that I posed of creating a 58 degree angle and created a BIG problem for yourself.
Sure, I could "cheat" initially and stomp 2 lines in the wheat at 45 degrees to enable me to measure how "long" 1 degree extends along my measuring rope. But then I would need to again stomp and flatten my way through even more wheat to extend my angle to a full 58 degrees. Once I had my 58 degrees, then i could draw the "real" second line to create my 58 degree angle ... but here's your problem ... in the process, not only do you have a "temporary" and unnecessary line in the wheat field (how do you erase it ?) but you also have wheat flattened as you walked through it to the create the correct 58 degree angle line ... thereby messing up your "perfect" design.
One of the outstanding and unusual effects of these crop designs is that they're PERFECT ... no collatoral damage to neighbouring wheat ... no unnecessary tempory lines ... because once flattened, no way to unflatten the wheat stalks afterwards.

So it's CRITICAL that you create the required 58 degree angle in ONE attempt ... no second chances.

Do you still say that YOU can still do it from a paper plan ?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
So again, youre saying it would be simple to create ANY angle required with nothing more than a few lengths of rope ? Perhaps 45, 90, 180 degrees shouldn't be a problem but a design with multiple angles that are NOT derivates of 45 or 90 degrees I would tend to think would NOT be trivial to create ... especially in the dark and on scales of 100's of meters.
Perhaps I'm wrong and it really is simple ... so how would YOU go about creating an exact required angle of say 58 degrees in a wheat field?

1) Get two pieces of rope.
2) Hold them together at one end.
3) Move the other ends of the rope apart.
4) measure angle with a protractor.

Done.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Very nice i like that goes back to what i said about using a compass as well the degrees are already marked for you used that in the military when finding locations on a map.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

If you can figure out a 45 and a 90 degree angle from point A.You create a point B and C along those lines at anthere called triangles then measure between those two point. For simplicity sake will say its 45 feet. Now you know 1 degree equals 1 foot think you can firgure out the rest yourself at this point. To make it even quicker you could pre mark a rope if you start with a diagram which they do by the way. Obviosly i dont have to assume your level of geometry your proving it.

Ooooh so that explains why only the Wheat is effected (and not other plants) and the spherical metallic pieces in the soil and the extended heated portions of each Wheat plant. I apologize.

Hey man, you need to understand that I'm not denying that fact that humans may have the ability to make these crop circles. What I'm saying is that it would be ignorant and close-minded to assume it is all done by humans, especially when we have strong evidence possibly proving otherwise. I don't really care what you believe, but don't be fooled into thinking you are open-minded when you are not.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

reply to post by vox2442

Very nice i like that goes back to what i said about using a compass as well the degrees are already marked for you used that in the military when finding locations on a map.

It boggles my mind that people somehow think it's impossible to measure angles or make straight lines or draw circles.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I agree. If it weren't for the heating and many other variables I would probably believe they were man made.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Indeed, I wonder if these same people think aliens made large buildings, sports grounds and roads too.

I once had to set out a 50m x 30m site for a bowling green we were contracted to make, I had a variance of less than 5mm over the whole job.

I did it all with a few string lines, a few pegs, a long tape measure, a plan and a scale rule.

[edit on 12/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by vox2442

Indeed, I wonder if these same people think aliens made large buildings, sports grounds and roads too.

I once had to set out a 50m x 30m site for a bowling green we were contracted to make, I had a variance of less than 5mm over the whole job.

I did it all with a few string lines, a few pegs, a long tape measure, a plan and a scale rule.

Makes me wonder how EASY you'd find it to create complex curving and interlocking geometry using your "few string lines, few pegs, long tape measure, a plan and a scale rule" ... I think you'd fail miserably !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

1) Get two pieces of rope.
2) Hold them together at one end.
3) Move the other ends of the rope apart.
4) measure angle with a protractor.

Done.

Sorry ... NOT DONE !!

Let me get this straight .... lets start of with you holding one end of the rope and you get someone to walk forward holding the other end and flattening the wheat stalks until the rope become taut thereby creating a flattened line of wheat stalks. So far so good as you wanted that initial line in the wheat. Then using a protractor, you get the other person to walk across the field of wheat until an angle of 58 degrees has been covered and they're in position to then walk back to the 1st person flattening the wheat in the process. Good, thats your 2 lines making the 58 degree angle completed in flattened wheat and you've successfully completed the assigned task.
But wait, there's a problem .... in walking from the originally flattened line and across the wheat field to get into position to create the 2nd required line, you've gone and flattened a third and unwanted line thereby ruining your PERFECT crop design. Remember, every crop circle is created with no unnecessary or unwanted lines.

So back to the drawing board for you .....

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

as I said in the other thread -

throw the rope.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Admittedly a rectangle is quite easy.

To do a crop circle?

GPS would probably need to be utilized as well.

[edit on 12/7/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Impossible. Everyone knows you can't use GPS in the dark.

And besides, GPS has only been commercially available since the late 1980s. So how do you explain the ones before that? The really non-complicated ones?

*cough*

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

lol I had to re-read before replying.

Why can't they use GPS at night?, don't the satellites fly at night time?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

as I said in the other thread -

throw the rope.

And how does the other person get to the spot where the rope lands in order to pick it up ... and still not damage a single wheat stalk in walking to that spot ?

Look at how difficult you all are finding in drawing some as simple as 2 straight lines with a given angle between them ... so imagine the difficulties faced when trying to draw some of the really complicated designs with curves and multiple angles ... just can't be done by people on the ground !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The huge variance in quality would lead one to believe not all of these crop circles are made by humans. Come on people.............If crop circles are so easy to make they would have been duplicated several times over by t.v. shows like Discovery channel etc. So far I have YET to see any evidence that some of the more complex and intricate crop circles can be done in 24hrs. Now if you want to debate the proof that some of these more complex crop circle weren't actually appearing overnight or constructed in 24hrs that's fine.

Haha I love the guy comparing building a "bowling green" to forming a crop circle. If those are the kind of arguments and associations the skeptics have pity them. That kind of "evidence" is laughable at best. If you think you can create some of those crops circles with boards and rope. LOL.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
At the risk of being repetitious ... read my other thread explaining a far more logical, consistent and technically plausible way that the crop circles have been created.
No need for aliens ... no need for hordes of phantom people trampling thru the wheat fields !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Listen to me.
I am the one projecting this awareness.
I Ascended by will, on the 7 of July.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername

And how does the other person get to the spot where the rope lands in order to pick it up ... and still not damage a single wheat stalk in walking to that spot ?

Look at how difficult you all are finding in drawing some as simple as 2 straight lines with a given angle between them ... so imagine the difficulties faced when trying to draw some of the really complicated designs with curves and multiple angles ... just can't be done by people on the ground !

Have you ever actually been in a field of wheat?

It's not impossible to walk around without trampling everything in your path. Protip: slide your feet to take a step. That way, you part the wheat instead of trodding on it.

Especially if you pay attention to the tractor ruts.

I'm not having any difficulty at all with this. You're just having trouble with the idea that this isn't nearly as complicated as you want it to be.

Take the twine. Or rope, if you will. Tie a rope around one end. Throw it. Say: "did you get it?". If the answer is "no", do it again. You seem to be thinking taht people trying this would be out in the field saying:

"OMG. I missed the rope. I guess we're stumped, time to go home".

I've laid out complex designs in brick before. Mosaics, corporate logos in courtyards and pathways in 5 colour, circles, extensive curves, spiral staircases. They're tedious. They take planning and manpower. That's it. If everyone knows what they have to do, if there's good communication, and everyone knows their role, the job goes quickly.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

I understand what you're saying but there's a huge difference in scale between creating a small patio or courtyard design and creating a highly complex design covering 100's of square meters.
You also do your work in broad daylight where visibility is not a problem.
I assume that you're not working under inflexible and non-negotiable deadlines. If it rains or you have an onsite problem, then you always have the option of completing it at another more suitable time. Is EVERY job you do no matter how simple or complex HAVE to be completed in say 8 hours or less ? No slippage allowed ?
Are your jobs absolutely perfectly done and with NO errors EVERY single time ?
When you do a job, you can make a mess but are able to clean up after yourself.
Do you have to make yourself unnoticeable when doing the work ?

Crop circles, from my understanding, are completely inflexible constructions that permit NO margin of error, are completely time constrained and must be completed in total darkness and the construction be completely unobserved.

How close are the above crop circle requirements to the way YOU do your work ? In fact, could you EVEN do satisfactory and acceptable work under those limitations ?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

And besides, GPS has only been commercially available since the late 1980s. So how do you explain the ones before that? The really non-complicated ones?

You conveniently "forgot" to answer this question.

Besides GPS is not accurate enough, 1 or 2 meter deviation would make a cropcircle design look off.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join