It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

- excellent twist there i cannot find another way to turn it so

If you hit the quote button and post after the last brackets that should make things look how you want for future ref.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My problem has been the quality of the photos. All the crop circle photos are small and very low rez. With todays camera's that should not be the case unless they're hiding something. I have seen blatant photoshopping, poor photoshopping at that.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Like I said, if you are interested to see how humans could have built the pyramids, then watch that show tomorrow night and the many other TV shows that tell us how it was done. There are also books on the subject that show the Pyramid construction techniques in detail.

Crop circles are similar to the Pyramids in this respect:
just because the common person can't easily figure out how they were constructed does not mean that humans did not construct them. In reality there are people who know how to build intricate crop circles, and there are archaeologists and engineers who know how the Pyramids could have been built so precisely using ancient construction techniques.

The fact that you and I personally don't have the knowledge how to build an intricate crop circle or a precisely-made huge pyramid is irrelevant.

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

But the end result still does not look as good or as intricate and complex as the real deal. I can see that the symetry and proportions are not as precise as the real deal.

Why do you assume that? I watched on tv, two guys with planks and boards, make a very large and intricate crop circle in 3 to 4 hours. They timelapsed it so you could see the entire creation.

And this was AFTER a lot of people speculated that this thing had important significance, that it was too perfect to be man-made, etc. All the circles (I think it was made up ofr 69 circles, some quite large), were divisible by 3. Those who look for deeper meaning thought this meant something very important, and all sorts of theories and predictions were thrown up as a result. The reality? They used the irrigation ditches as measuring guides, and they were 6 feet apart from one another. They were not even trying to create circles divisible by 3 conciously, and people jumped all over it like it was the meaning of life or something.

Isnt that like saying given that men can murder men, the assumtion should be that all men are murderers until evidence can be provided?

No, not really. It would be like saying that a man found dead in the forest was killed by plasma beings from the 17th dimension, because there is no proof it wasn't them. Even though we KNOW weather, men, woman, animals, and more, can all kill a man, we'll jump to the most illogical conclusion because it tickles our fancy. That's what it's like.

I offer no proof that they are not man-made. My only point has been, and continues to be, that drunken idiots with ropes and planks do not create 1500' long circles...

You clearly, like many, do not nearly give enough credit and ingenuity to men and what they will do. The mere fact you jump to the conclusion that anyone who makes crop circles must be both stupid AND drunks, shows how narrow-minded you are thinking.

Tell me this — given the training on how to properly make crop circles in short order, do you think a team of people from this site could make one that would utterly confuse and excite those into crop circles? One with hidden "meaning" and messages and language, or images that makes people jump to all sorts of conclusions? I know they could. They'd have people coming up with all sorts of conclusions, and they'd insist it couldn't possibly be made by humans.

You assume people that would make these are slobs living in their moms basements, with crude 2x4s and twine, with no IQ, drinking and smoking dope. Then the reality is that they are probably a group of clever college kids who have full access to sites like these, the Internet in general, a firm grasp of conspiracy theories, ancient languages, current events, and all the rest, just like you do. That's probably the reality of it. Why would they do it? I dunno.. why do graffiti artist tag walls all night long? People like attention, and to express themselves, and there is no grander way or scale than crop circles.

Finally, people assume that each circle is done by 1 or 2 guys. There are entire TEAMS of crop circle makers. 8 or even 10 people in a group working in tandem. And also, you are mistaken if you think there are all made without consent. When a circle takes 3 days to make, unless the owner of that land is a complete idiot, they had his consent. hmm.. I wonder a way to bring in more business.. hmmm....

I've seen plenty of proof that these are man-made. The day a single event is recorded NOT being man-made, I'll change my views. There has never been such a recording / picture. One would think a circle that takes 3 days to make would have been a prime opportunity. Hmm.. wonder why no one filmed it! Weird.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Technically, I am "man made"..

Does that mean I'm perfect, too?

Explains a lot, actually..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
My problem has been the quality of the photos. All the crop circle photos are small and very low rez. With todays camera's that should not be the case unless they're hiding something. I have seen blatant photoshopping, poor photoshopping at that.

I have seen some very good photos of crop circles.

I don't understand your point...is there someone stopping just anybody from taking their hi-res camera and photographing a crop circle? I'm pretty sure that if you personally wanted to take a super-high-res picture of a crop circle, you would be able to.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Well, the farmers sure don't seem to want anyone in their fields.. They get pissed. Maybe that's a reason.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
...The most well known positive depiction of a crop circle is found in a woodcut made in 1678 with the title 'Strange News out of Hartford-shire’.
It depicts a devil-like creature cutting out a pattern in a crop with a scythe.
The woodcut has text, which told of a greedy farmer, who, having refused to pay a mower a reasonable rate for reaping his oats, swore that he would rather have the Devil do the work. The very following morning, the farmer awoke to find his crop had been harvested, but done so in such an amazing manner, with rounded circles of incredible exactness that no human could have done the same within the period and darkness of one night. The farmer was so afraid that he could not enter the field to collect his harvest.

The recorded incidence of crop circles in more modern times seems to have started in the early 20th century, with a gradual increase in numbers through to a marked incr4ease in the 1960’s, leading to a quite dramatic upturn in the 1990’s. At least 190 formations were discovered and documented in 1999, perhaps an omen for what is to come in the new millennium....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by badw0lf

It is a shame really..the particular poster was in fact trying to impersonate a NSA official,making light of people with autism,and demonstrating vulger acts with anothers mother..

All hell bent on denying the fact that some circles are man made..

whats with people now adays??

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. My reply to Gemwolf in no way involved anyone else. The inference was in general, not in particular.

What am I missing?

EDIT - Oh I think I get it, you mean the posts that were deleted?

I was not even considering them when posting. My post was referring to how things are in general here these days, not reflective of those posts...

Those sort of posts are exactly the point I was making... A shame, yes..

[edit on 8/7/2009 by badw0lf]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Why didn't he take a picture of himself making it then? That would be more proof than his sentences.

If a myth was putting moneys in my pocket i certainly wouldnt be taking pics of myself being caught in the act..many a feild has been destroyed and I'm sure the farmers would string him up by his you know whats..

to everyone else.
when the man bats 2 for two will everyone be happy??

the pyrimids were hand made over how many years under a whip..I'm sure there were some briliant minds behind them to make them perfect..look at the Sistine Chapel..briliant works there that were hand done..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ah,nevermind.....Forget it..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey... If I use one of this symbols as a logo for my company I will no be sued for copyright infringement...right?...I guess the only people that can sue me will the aliens.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You better check with the CrapCircle Connector,they have strict rules with copie rights..They have it clearly on the website..You may have to pay up sucker..

not an insult..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You have proved nothing just because they say they make them means nothing.
If i said i made them whould you believe me could be just a coincidences about the hummingbird.
If they wanted to prove they did it why not just video it been made that whould be more credible.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
You have proved nothing just because they say they make them means nothing.

Have the "Aliens Made Them" crowd proved their hypothesis more? Have they made a greater case? ... just sayin

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by badw0lf

ah,nevermind.....Forget it..

If you insist, be nice to know if it was something else you were referring to, but meh.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
Who funds these groups that make designs in crops?

The people have to be paid, the farmers have to be paid, they have to pay for travel, food, lodging, etc. Or are they just rich billionares flying around the world to bust their butts in farmers fields at night because they have nothing better to do?

That is pretty good thinking. When i read that billionaire David Rockefeller spent money into "researching" crop circles, well you basically have everything you need. You give money to a hand full of people to go out and create these crop circles, cause i for one wouldn't go out and do it for pleasure. This would also discredit the crop circle phenomenon into making people think that crop circles are man made. But thanks to the whole Deny Ignorance motto i think people are smart enough to judge for themselves what is man made and what they believe to be ET made.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

IF ITS MAN MADE, MAYBE HE CAN SHARE WITH US ALL HOW HE MAKES THE CROP CIRCLES TOO...
I DON'T THINK HE'S ALOUD TO DO THAT THOUGH, IMAGINE WHY...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

There is no real proof to any side and no i'm not saying the alians are making them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So can somebody ask these guys how they make the formations that have the plants bent over because of their nodes overheating and popping, rather than just taking the easy route of stomping them down?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join