It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I dont think he did give an exact date..He said just said soon..

The last time he gave a date and too many people were snooping around,hence the 2 weeks late..

*this is if infact he is telling the truth..But if a man says it will happen and it does,thats all the proof i need to beleive him..But i know what it will be then,the aliens read it on here and used it as their idea..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
Since when do we accept the word of someone on the internet as "proof?"

Just saying, it may or not be man made, but unless there is evidence, a claim is not proof. I want proof, already!

It's not as if he just came strolling along and took credit for the Hummingbird, he said that their next project was a Hummingbird and in the exact field - then two weeks later there's a Hummingbird CC in that field.

If not proof, you have to admit that it's pretty damning evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How do you know it was a human earthling that posted?
How do you know that aliens don't read Earthfiles?

That one looks manmade to me though, I'll grant you that.
It looks like something someone did to please their mother.
"Can't you just do something pretty for once???"
Maybe there's an alien cropcircle maker trying to please his mother.
Maybe there's an artist with special insight trying to interact with his art, and use the people as his medium, and the ground as his canvas.

Somethings we maybe aren't supposed to know, or it will ruin all the fun.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyPete

It is supporting circumstantial evidence yes, but not proof. I'm going to file this one away, good catch OP.

I just think it's sad that when people make inferences based on circumstantial evidence (sunspot-solar event), they're ridiculed - but this inference is completely acceptable..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by Hazelnut

I dont think he did give an exact date..He said just said soon..

The last time he gave a date and too many people were snooping around,hence the 2 weeks late..

*this is if infact he is telling the truth..But if a man says it will happen and it does,thats all the proof i need to beleive him..But i know what it will be then,the aliens read it on here and used it as their idea..

That last sentence made me laugh. Thank you. I love to laugh.

Seriously. Nevermind. This subject is open to interpretation. There is enough speculation on both sides of this aisle. I'll let smarter people than me try to figure it out. I just think they are very interesting.

Besides, when I saw the dragonfly circle, I was just beside myself because I had posted that last year, everytime I saw a dragonfly in my garden, a hummingbird (or two) would show up. It seemed like the dragonfly heralded the approach of the hummingbird. Now I know that sounds silly but its true! I said it so you have to believe me!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't believe that aliens make crop circles. Nope.

But I would like to know how those that do make them make such a good job of it.

Years ago crop circles were fairly simple basic shapes. Nowadays they are much more complicated and the finished look is high quality.

I think the creators are very skilfull and creative and like I said I would like to see how they do it.

If after all it is aliens, then they must have gone to art school over the past couple of decades to improve their skills.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
reply to post by DirtyPete

It is supporting circumstantial evidence yes, but not proof. I'm going to file this one away, good catch OP.

I just think it's sad that when people make inferences based on circumstantial evidence (sunspot-solar event), they're ridiculed - but this inference is completely acceptable..

Exactly, double standards are running rampant in this here parts.

Pity.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
1. You have no idea how far away the location that he said he was going to make it in, and where it actually appeared is, do you? Look it up.

2. Just to clarify, a crop circle depicting solar activity on July 7, 2009 appears 2 weeks prior to the event, and then a huge sunspot appears on that date -- and you say: not close enough, had to be a solar storm in order to count.

3. Yet....when some unnamed Joe-Schmo says he makes all of them, and then says, I'm going to make a hummingbird in this place, and one appears weeks later, miles and miles away (look it up), that's close enough?!

3. You have a very different method of determining "fact".

4. People have found a way to make money off of something. So what? Designer flu masks anyone? Plus, there are a whole lot of people making money off of circles: calendars, pictures, crop circle tours, solstice sittings, farmer fees, etc.

They can not all be in on it! Which begs the question - who is the originator?

You seem to forget that there is as much, if not more, money to be made from PROVING CIRCLES ARE HOAXED.

So tell me then, why has not one person delivered proof? They could have made you tube video of them doing it easily enough. They could have even edited it to block out their faces.

PS - I am going to make a circle depicting a volatile sun. It will appear in the fields of England, close to Avebury. Look for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If you want to see circles that men make with boards and planks, here they are:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

and

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Now that's what I expect from hoaxers!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Just to clarify, a crop circle depicting solar activity on July 7, 2009 appears 2 weeks prior to the event, and then a huge sunspot appears on that date -- and you say: not close enough, had to be a solar storm in order to count.

This should be illegal...
The sunspot didn't appear on that day! Do some research first.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Oh, and in case you haven't been watching for flares, let me give you an update:

1024 growing again / Solar Update
07/08/2009 by Kevin VE3EN at 01:30
Comment on Message Board
Sunspot 1024 which was starting to show some decrease in area has suddenly grown in size again, especially in the trailing region. Some low level B-Class flares have taken place.

Link: www.solarcycle24.com...

Now that we have flares appearing....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Are you saying that a sunspot did not appear on July 7? And you're telling me to do research?

Here you go: Read up !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Largest Sun Spot EVER found Today 7/7/09 - 60 to 80 times size of Earth!

Well it seems that a sun spot has been spotted that is the LARGEST EVER FOUND - sunspots can be 60 times the size of Earth - this one is 60 to 80 times the size of Earth. It can be seen from Australia's telescopes.

If I'm lying - feel free to request a mod to ban me.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1a748cf4dab.jpg[/atsimg]

Yeah, Kevin knows his stuff.. He's awesome.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Just to clarify, a crop circle depicting solar activity on July 7, 2009 appears 2 weeks prior to the event, and then a huge sunspot appears on that date -- and you say: not close enough, had to be a solar storm in order to count.

This should be illegal...
The sunspot didn't appear on that day! Do some research first.

Never mind, I should read better myself.

Sorry.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
While Linda Molten Howe's cult takes this thread off topic I will try to get things back on topic by posting this video of crop circle makers making a crop circle for a news agency.

Here is a 3 hour video of crop circle makers interviews.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a short and simple crop circle being made.

All of these videos have been requested by people who wanted to see video of it being done.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
And now a word from the fringe of the fringe.Sorry to have taken so long,but this has affected my work and I am playing catch up,more welding and less typing.

So...Where's the beef?I read the thread and the links and have missed actual proof.Is there more than their claims?And the connection of they saying hummingbird and one appears is hardly proof.It's a singularity.A dolphin on a wave,after a promise to produce,is still explainable by my theory,not proof.As follows;

My hypothesis of ancestors doing it as an interactive information transfer,meaning that the attention we have given appears to spur them on to revealing more comlpex images,could easily account for the braggarts' hummingbird proposal being made by the poltergeists as a way to own 'em.

I'm not blind nor hard headed.I won't accept the explanation of these trash talking guys,and if you read their whole quote you'll see what is meant by that,but an actual video would shut me up to be sure.Until then to question the profit motive or the airplanes is grasping.I work for pay,so what?There are airplanes flying over all the time here.They follow routes,air corridors.Same in GB I'm sure and a glance at the sites as you pass would cost nothing if you were already flying over on business or whatever.A sighting and a radio call would bring the photo guys out.There's a business out here where they sell you pictures of your farm ,not all that expensive.
ETA The first video of those guys making the one for the camera crew is hardly a video of crop circle making at night and it's filled with very dubious things.For example the claim that the dew makes the poles easier to insert into the ground as it becomes soft.Dew happens at dawn.Last night at two,here for instance,the dew had not yet appeared.And it only affects the top 3/4 inch of soil.The trails they were leaving are pretty obvious to me,but I suppose those with less actual in the field experience would buy it.Got anything better?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
To those of you arguing that this isn't proof; are you merely pointing out a double standard or do you actually believe he was not involved in the making of this crop circle?

I understand the frustration of double standards and making your point, but it seems that some of you actually reject this evidence and still believe that men couldn't have made this.

If that is the case then do you think he was just really good at guessing?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I haven't come to a definitive conclusion as there is not enough solid evidence.

I was expressing my frustration with the double standard.

But I do believe there is a hidden meaning... Maybe it's an appeal the the natural human tendency to "find patterns" or "solve a mystery", but personally I am at the point where I don't really care who is making them..

I've always been fascinated with astronomy, and I see some connections with certain phenomena and also ancient cultures (mayans/egyptians) and sacred fractal geometry.

Sure beats Sudoku ?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyPete
To those of you arguing that this isn't proof; are you merely pointing out a double standard or do you actually believe he was not involved in the making of this crop circle?

I understand the frustration of double standards and making your point, but it seems that some of you actually reject this evidence and still believe that men couldn't have made this.

If that is the case then do you think he was just really good at guessing?

Why didn't he take a picture of himself making it then? That would be more proof than his sentences.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Good find & s for you.

This proves as we already know that some are man made but then we know that from the commisioned pieces.

That said it doesent mean they all are and as i said in another thread if you lend that reasoning to the ufo & alien debate it would mean all ufo sightings are hoaxes as we know people hoax those too.
But i know from personal experience that isnt so.

That said the guy hinting about the hummingbird prior to its appearance is pretty damning that it was man made from the ground.

[edit on 8/7/09 by cropmuncher]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join