It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Glad you brought this back up! I love factual, verifiable stuff like this! I like the guy's quirky sense of humor too lol

This doesn't prove anything however except that some crop circles are faked, which many of us already knew.

I think it's a beautiful work of art and I hope they get credit for the ones they did.

I would like to know how many time these people waste and how much money they make ...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Well the guy who confessed to making them said this:

The one at Milk Hill aug 2001 for example, took 8 men 3 hours to finish in the rain,

I'm not exactly sure, but I believe he might be talking about this crop circle:

www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Now that they have openly admitted doing some of these circles there is actually no longer a point in making them at night(besides from angry farmers if they don`t have their permission). I would love to see them at work.
Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention, somehow I missed the original thread you`re linking in your first post.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Dear Once~Once my dear friend

If this crop is so 'man-made'... then why does this M guy (who claimed to have created it) say the following:

ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird. see you there at 2am tomorrow. bring your cameras, and we are going to summon the High Fleet of Alien Space Command down to earth to "help" us all.

Does this mean he got the High Fleet of Alien Space Command to help them? If so... then it would be 'High-Fleet-of-Alien-Space-Command' made... no?...Do you know who they are Once ?

why did you put this thread in the Aliens and UFOs section, if you say the crop is man-made..

[edit on

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'll bet you this is were they got their inspiration from :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/30e36b2cdce977c8.gif[/atsimg]

The 'Hummingbird' glyph on the Nazca plains, Peru

But ofcourse the more die hard believers will claim the same aliens who made this hummingbird in Mesoamerican times are the same as the ones producing the cc's in England.

I wonder why they switched from stone to corn?? Not because the message will last longer that's for sure.....

Peace

[edit on 8/7/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
If this crop is so 'man-made'... then why does this M guy (who claimed to have created it) say the following:

Because that M guy has what is called a "sense of humor".

He also said this:

None of us are “mathematical” beyond basic surveyors /pilots intelligence; we copy Fractal pictures out of magazines, all know PI to schoolboy 6 decimal places, and laugh when the paranormal brigade proclaim we “must be aliens, since no human could possibly do it” – what a joke. We don’t say aliens don’t exist, but if they do, they must be useless #, judging by the state of this planet, and their failure to assist its management. None of us have ever seen a flying saucer (tho several military test aircraft), but agree there are many genuine UFO reports round the world and from Space missions, which do indicate Life out there.

Basically, he was joking about getting help from "aliens". Thought that was kind of obvious. The name he used is actually common in sci-fi movies.

Does this mean he got the High Fleet of Alien Space Command to help them? If so... then it would be 'High-Fleet-of-Alien-Space-Command' made... no?...Do you know who they are Once ?

Of course I know who the High Fleet of Alien Space Command is! That's common knowledge to "us".

why did you put this thread in the Aliens and UFOs section, if you say the crop is man-made..

Because crop circles are supposed to be created by "aliens" in "ufos".

I know what you are trying to do... It doesn't work.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I am glad you have posted this thread, and also happy with the way you have expressed your points. They are salient and well made.
I'm interested in the way you said that you do believe that aliens could exist and that you have enough faith to move mountains.

The problem with this website is also it's greatest attribute in that you can vent your frustrations, air your grievances and express your opinions. By their very definition our opinions will have a massive spread or differential and we have to learn to accept that there is huge diversity in this world

The problem arises when emotions come into play, and stupidity or "lack of education". Some things, some beliefs, cannot be real, condoned or sanctioned.

The people who do not read the posts properly and then write from an emotional, or blinkered, standpoint do not do anyone any favours and make themselves out to be shortsighted and of a closed mind.

Those who "need" to believe will believe in anything, those who "want to believe will try to find reasons and a basis in fact to prove those beliefs are correct.

Everything we discuss on ATS, by the law of averages, cannot be true but there can be truth in all we discuss. I think it is dangerous to take ATS as your sole source of knowledge just as it would be to allow Fox News to dictate what you thought to be the truth.
We each have to be able to differentiate between facts and fiction, also what we believe to be true and what we would like(love) to be the truth.

It could sometimes be construed to be the difference between sanity and madness.

I could also be wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Many thanks to Faiol for appreciating our "beautiful works of art" ! we do indeed put a lot of design effort into each creation, and during the summer months it is a full-time job. Have you not noticed that the pics on the web appear often the very next day ? how dyou think that could happen if we were not "leaking" the locations to those with the desire to pay for them ?
Wiltshire has many hundreds of huge fields, and it would be too expensive to keep flying a
search-grid over the whole lot every day looking for "unexpected" ones - unless of course we already knew where it was from the night before ! LOL ! you earthlings are so desperate to believe in aliens that you crawl round inside the circles with magnifying glasses lookin for "proof" that we towed a microwave cooker behind us to fold the stalks over neatly, you forget that at night the dew humidity and drop in temperature allows the stalks to bend much more easily than during a hot afternoon when the tourists flock to "inspect" them. you are all so gullible and easily misled, thats why we are making this Confession - to help you back to your Common Senses. there are at least 2 billion earthlings that seriously believe an old jew once walked on water and broke his tuna-baguette into 6000 pieces, before swigging a bottle of wine hed just "magically" produced, so your desperation to believe in flying saucers coming down, likewise needs to be Severely counter-balanced by some hard Reality. however we do NOT say that aliens dont exist, only SO WHAT if they do ? there are 3 millionairs£ living in the same street where some of us live, but so what - none of them would give us a penny !! just like the old jew - who will certainly try to TAKE your money, but wont give you anything in return but promises for AFTER youre dead !! what a con, you need to live NOW, and for that you MUST have money. "truth" is not in Dreamland, but under your feet, so keep them on the ground. good luck !! out next circle will be a Dolphin on a Wave, keep watching

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Earthlings...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Ok, ask your friend to repeat it again in one night and have a film crew there to record it. Only then will I believe it was human made in 1 night

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Ive been reading many of your posts in other threads and you have some valid points and make a very good case for these being manmade....

Id like to know how they made it and why they are admitting to it.....why would they admit to it when people all over are in suspense.....

I could easily say me and my mates made a crop circle - doesnt mean I did....have you contacted this guy and maybe ask him to recored and document the event so everyone can see once and for all that its man made....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Do a Youtube search and you will find a news clip where they have filmed people making crop circles in the past.
I am astounded that people would believe that aliens would waste their time making images in crops. I means these alien are suppose to be intelligent beings, that can travel through space. Why the hell would they bother making primitive communication with us using a crop circle? To me thats just doesn't make sense one bit, and honestly, logically it doesn't. Now I don't know if aliens really exist or not. There is a hell of a lot of evidence to suggest they do. But would they bother making cop circles?? I doubt it. I think if they wanted to communicate messages to humans they would certainly use other methods.
Considering there is poor evidence that aliens have ever made any crop circle, compared with the extra strong evidence that humans make them. My bet is that just about all crop circles are made by people. In fact, knowing that some of them inhabit this forum makes me wonder if they get together, and work out the image for their next hoax circle and then when its done get together to see what people decipher it as. And the more crazy it gets , the bigger the laugh they have at those who try to decipher it.
Crop circles are a hoaxers dream hobby, and I am surprised there is not more of them across the globe. Only that being that the people who are really good at it simple don't share their talent at all. The rest of them that appear in other countries other then the UK are lesser attempts.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Not wanting to come across as trying to dispute the guys claim, but why the hell doesn't just come out and sow everyone how it's done as IMHO this is an art form in its' own right.

However, there appears to be a great number of crop circles that have suddenly appeared in the middle of nowhere. Just plain old circles what would only come to light when stumbled upon by chance.

These type of circle do not on the face of it, appear to have been made in order to gain attention, or create a media flap.

There appears to be a little more to the crop circle than would meet the eye, excuse the pun.

As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong because I can't remember the source) there have been claims of crops circles being described in the middle ages.

Then when artists of the Renaissance etc incorporate what appear to be depictions of flying discs into their works, I cannot help but think there is something going on here.

In relation to crop circles being made by men and nothing but men, one cannot help but wonder, what on earth possesed anyone to go into a field and do it in the first place.

I cannot even recall the first crop circle reported, but if there is ever to be a conclusion to this "mystery?" then the beginning would seem to be the best place to look.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Great Job!

This one was actually a pretty obvious man-made crop circle...
The old "in your face" picture - "holy crap it's that birdy thing from that Inca lines in Peru and what-not..."

I think almost ALL crop circles are man-made, and the rest I don't know. I don't like to jump to the obvious conclusion that it's "the aliens". It could be a lot other different groups. Could be us maybe, from the future, or it could be a group of people right here on Earth, that have some advanced technological knowledge or a free-masonry type of thing, and they're communicating with some other group this way...who knows.

Whoever makes the "Genuine" ones, I'm sure it's a great story.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
Not wanting to come across as trying to dispute the guys claim, but why the hell doesn't just come out and sow everyone how it's done as IMHO this is an art form in its' own right.

Well, the post I linked to in my o.p. goes to a topic that he started, and he give pretty good detail to how it is done. Basically, the main tool to use is rope with knots tied at predetermined lengths, obviously, that is why all crop circles are based on "circles".

He says they use rollers, and not "planks" like the older ones are made.

Good info there.... if you are asking why he doesn't get video or camera shots of it, well, I can't answer that but I can speculate.

One reason I think is that they make these at night, and would require night vision cameras. Not many people have those.

Another reason could be that they work so fast, and need as much help as they can get so nobody has free hands, or time to stand around and film.

Or maybe some people in his group don't want to show their face on camera. Or maybe it's like magicians not telling how they do their tricks.

Maybe even some people in his group don't know he is telling everyone, so they don't agree with him taking pictures....

I could think of a thousand reasons really...

However, there appears to be a great number of crop circles that have suddenly appeared in the middle of nowhere. Just plain old circles what would only come to light when stumbled upon by chance.

These type of circle do not on the face of it, appear to have been made in order to gain attention, or create a media flap.

Can you post examples of those circles you are talking about that are in the middle of nowhere? I would like to know which ones you are talking about.

Maybe people are practicing?

There appears to be a little more to the crop circle than would meet the eye, excuse the pun.

Well, I used to be curious about crop circles, thought maybe they could be created by "aliens" just like everyone else. But then, my eyes started to open to a mundane reality. There are lots of explanations for everything that seemed to be unexplainable to me.

I recall (correct me if I'm wrong because I can't remember the source) there have been claims of crops circles being described in the middle ages.

Then when artists of the Renaissance etc incorporate what appear to be depictions of flying discs into their works, I cannot help but think there is something going on here.

In relation to crop circles being made by men and nothing but men, one cannot help but wonder, what on earth possessed anyone to go into a field and do it in the first place.

I cannot even recall the first crop circle reported, but if there is ever to be a conclusion to this "mystery?" then the beginning would seem to be the best place to look.

Well, I have a theory about that... could be many other theories too...

One of them is, back in the day, when there was limited knowledge, everyone looked to the sky's for answers. They studied the stars for messages, and recorded anything that could help them understand.

There were shooting stars, comets, and other flying space junk, and probably other stuff that nobody could explain from the ground. So they made theories too. Some of those theories could have been that they were flying "Gods", or flying animals, flying anything. Maybe they were trying to communicate with them? Maybe they left images in the dirt in hopes of attracting attention of these objects in the sky that they couldn't explain? Like a huge "HELP" that someone would leave on an deserted island.

Till this day, Earthlings...
... mistake normal things in the sky for UFO's. Ice reflecting the Sun as it passes by Earth could easily be mistaken for someone in a flying craft. Maybe Earthlings in the past wanted to get their attention?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

your post was absolutely the funny truth...

And why would the makers of these things show how exacly they make them..Its called trade secrets..I wouldnt shoot myself in the foot either..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Good info there.... if you are asking why he doesn't get video or camera shots of it, well, I can't answer that but I can speculate.

I'm not saying that this particular circle is not man made, but it isn't proof.

Proof is not something someone said.

If questioningall would have called this proof, you'd be all over her.

Double standard.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
All of you criticizing the OP by saying, "this in no way proves all crop circles are man made!" have clearly not read the post. Or you've just typically chosen to drop words into the OP's mouth since he has an opinion that differs from yours.

The title says that the Humming Bird circle was man made, and then his post simply reiterates the fact that you shouldn't believe everything you see and/or hear.

It's obvious that many people (even here on ATS) were falling for this hummingbird circle. The OP has gone out of his way to show us that this circle was most likely man-made, solidifying more evidence that even man is capable of creating complex images in a crop field, overnight.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

The OP has gone out of his way to show us that this circle was most likely man-made

Indeed, most likely. But not proven.

The title is misleading.

Burn him, like others were burned for false titles.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Ok, ask your friend to repeat it again in one night and have a film crew there to record it. Only then will I believe it was human made in 1 night

I can't emphasise this anymore than that. If these "groups" are so into debunking the whole crop circle myth, why don't they just make a video of them creating it? Make the design in a field and record the whole thing, let the alternative media sites go nuts over it for a couple weeks, then release the footage. Boom! It would be a real slap in the face.

I've seen some footage of basic circles being created with boards and rope. They weren't very convincing and amateur at best. I'm sure if you were to drop a line to Industrial Light & Magic and throw them a couple million dollars, I'm sure they toss some resources at having something of this quality created and recorded.

What I'm saying is that the debunkers have it easy. All they have to do is video record the whole creation of these highly complex crop circles. Until then, I will continue to observe this "unexplainable" phenomenon.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join