It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

There's something else I'm presently pondering.....

Where do the "balls" go?

What happens to the "balls"?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Sam60]

According to the witness the spheres at certain time broke the formation and went
away in different directions some dissapeared behind the clouds, then he focused in the
big object who stopped rotating. Then to his surpise some spheres returned performing
very unusual maneuvers around the big object and then again went away.
All these features were videotaped and included in the report

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Sam60

This second video looks like it was taken from a little farther away from the UFO, I have to make
some calculations. Too bad we do not have the exact location of this video.

I provided the information, Alfred Carrillo was videotaping from El Rosario Azcapotzalco, another
suburb in Mexico City.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

My idea was that, but without knowing the exact location of the second video I cannot do it, we do not see any ground reference in the second video.

Fair enough.

Like I said, I wish we could see where the "balls" go.

I think there's a fair chance they've simply blown away (i.e. we're seeing balloons).

If we could see that, it might identify the "balls" as balloons.

It seems you didn't understand the video or the report Sam, those spheres returned after
dissapearing for some minutes, returned and performed astonishing maneuvers around the
big object, it's in the video. How can you explain that? How can balloons perform these
maneuvers, let's be reasonable and analyze these features, there is a mystery in those
footages, the easy way out by thinking balloons simply doesn't apply here don't you agree?
Unless of course those were intelligent remote controlled superballoons of some sort (?).

[edit on 19-8-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I know, but that is not good enough to get a good result, an exact location would be the best.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I know, but that is not good enough to get a good result, an exact location would be the best.

Of course but be patient, in the report Part-2 the exact location will be shown along with the
witness Alfred Carrillo and more information. We'll have to saty tuned.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

OK, I will wait, I am very patient.

Meanwhile, here is a stabilised and slowed-down version of the part where we can see three "spheres" exiting the UFO.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Good job on the stabilization and slow-motion ArMaP!

What kind of software do you use for that?

One thing I noticed is that while the 3 spheres come out, the objects ahead of them maintain a constant distance, supporting the idea of attachment to a string or line.

But it seems like you may be looking for something else though I'm not sure what it is.

So, what observations do you make regarding your stabilized video?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

reply to post by Sam60

My idea was that, but without knowing the exact location of the second video I cannot do it, we do not see any ground reference in the second video.

Fair enough.

Like I said, I wish we could see where the "balls" go.

I think there's a fair chance they've simply blown away (i.e. we're seeing balloons).

If we could see that, it might identify the "balls" as balloons.

It seems you didn't understand the video or the report Sam, those spheres returned after
dissapearing for some minutes, returned and performed astonishing maneuvers around the
big object, it's in the video. How can you explain that? How can balloons perform these
maneuvers, let's be reasonable and analyze these features, there is a mystery in those
footages, the easy way out by thinking balloons simply doesn't apply here don't you agree?
Unless of course those were intelligent remote controlled superballoons of some sort (?).

Thanks for replying, free_spirit.

I have looked at all the posts, reading material & videos on this thread.

I can see that some of the balls return to the object. However I don't think all of them do.

As for the "astonishing" & "intelligent" movements of the balls when they returned to the object, did you see ziggystar60's 2nd video of those balloons dancing around in the breeze? The similarity in movement was quite suprising.

Have a look at that. It's only a few posts back.

Don't get me wrong......I'm not close-minded about this. But, I do want to discuss the various possibilities as to what we are seeing.

Cheers
Sam60

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I was mainly trying to compare the size of the UFO before and after the three "spheres" exited it, but I got no definitive result, when we start seeing it it looks like the first two objects are already "out" of the UFO (if they were inside it) and close to it, so it's hard to say if the UFO is larger and gets smaller or if it only looks larger because the other objects are just beside it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

As for the "astonishing" & "intelligent" movements of the balls when they returned to the object, did you see ziggystar60's 2nd video of those balloons dancing around in the breeze? The similarity in movement was quite suprising.

Have a look at that. It's only a few posts back.

Ziggystar60's videos are interesting. However I don't think they do NEARLY as good a job of duplicating the dancing motion as one of the other balloon videos over 20 pages ago, I think it was this one:

Look at it between 10-20 seconds especially, and if you observe the individual motions of the balloons, they are "dancing" much like in the subject video. If you add some air turbulence from jets passing by, they will dance even more, and we did see a jet passing by in the subject video.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yes I watched those balloon videos from ziggystar60's but all I see are ballons
behaving the usual way nothing more. But let's instead review the facts of the case
again to get to the point.

1- An object is seen along with an airplane, the airplane goes and the cameraman focus
on the object and applied the zoom. It's an oval shaped object yellow in color and it is
rotating very fast. At this point no spheres are seen whatsoever, no spheres at all
anywhere.

2- A moment later a row of spheres began appearing on each side perfectly aligned like
in formation. It seems the big object is somehow ejecting these spheres, releasing or
creating these spheres if you prefer, we don't know exaclty how or from where but it's
happenning. The rows of spheres apparently are the same number on each side and
they are appearing very fast iin synchronization on each side, that is same speed,
number, formation and pattern at the moment. We don't know how or the meaning.

3- The big object remained the same size and rotating and I repeat the same size and
rotating. Were these spheres came from inside the big object? That's the assumption
but the big object remained the same size and characteristics. Were the spheres
created by the big object outside itself at that moment? Could be but we don't know
and there is not enough information to confirm this theory or the other one.

4- The big object slowed down it's rotation till it stopped but kept flying or flotating or
as you wish in the sky while the spheres broke the formation on each side and began
moving away in different directions and I repeat, in different directions I think you
know what this means, they were flying by their own and the wind was not a factor,
some spheres went behind the clouds and dissapeared and the others also in other
directions.

5- No more spheres visible in the sky but the big yellow object still there floating, the
cameraman focus in the object making zooms for awhile. Then suddenly some spheres
appeared again in the scenario and four of them approached the big object performing
maneuvers around for a while and then this group of spheres departed again till
dissapear, this time the big object also moved from it's position and faded away
dissapearing while a second airplane comes. We don't know where this group of
spheres came from or how, we don't know why and how these spheres performed
these maneuvers around the big object in a kind of apparently controlled pattern.
We don't know where do this group of spheres went after the maneuvers neither the
big object but they faded away in a different direction, the wind was not a factor.

Now the inevitable question: Who has this kind of technology?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just some nit-picking.

Originally posted by free_spirit
1- An object is seen along with an airplane, the airplane goes and the cameraman focus on the object and applied the zoom. It's an oval shaped object yellow in color and it is rotating very fast. At this point no spheres are seen whatsoever, no spheres at all anywhere.
At this point we cannot see if the object is rotating, it's too far away and the image is not good enough.

2- A moment later a row of spheres began appearing on each side perfectly aligned like in formation. It seems the big object is somehow ejecting these spheres, releasing or creating these spheres if you prefer, we don't know exaclty how or from where but it's happenning. The rows of spheres apparently are the same number on each side and they are appearing very fast iin synchronization on each side, that is same speed, number, formation and pattern at the moment. We don't know how or the meaning.
I don't agree with the "but it's happening" part. If you don't know exactly what is happening why do you say that it's happening?

3- The big object remained the same size and rotating and I repeat the same size and rotating. Were these spheres came from inside the big object? That's the assumption but the big object remained the same size and characteristics. Were the spheres created by the big object outside itself at that moment? Could be but we don't know and there is not enough information to confirm this theory or the other one.
We cannot know for sure if the object is rotating or not. I can only see something appearing alternately above and below the bigger object, but I don't know (and I don't see how anyone can know just with those images) if the object is rotating, if that part of the object is rotating or if what we see is part of the object moving up and down.
(See the end of the post for more about this)

4- The big object slowed down it's rotation till it stopped but kept flying or flotating or as you wish in the sky while the spheres broke the formation on each side and began moving away in different directions and I repeat, in different directions I think you know what this means, they were flying by their own and the wind was not a factor, some spheres went behind the clouds and dissapeared and the others also in other directions.
I wouldn't say "different directions", I would say "opposite directions", different directions may be interpreted as each sphere going in its own direction, and, at least at the beginning, the sphere move only in two opposite directions.

Now the inevitable question: Who has this kind of technology?
Technology? Where did you saw any clear sign of technology? I sure didn't, I just saw something that I cannot identify, and that I cannot point as natural or artificial.

After looking again at the video, with a little more contrast, I think the movement of the object is not rotation, it looks more like a bird flapping its wings (but I am not saying that it's a bird, for what I know it could even be an angel), sometimes it even looks like it is moving in the direction of the camera. I will try to make a slow-motion version to show it better.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
My theory has always been that the objects were ejected on strings

The only problem I have with this theory is how do all these objects, whatever they are, fit inside the main object?

I'm glad that people are giving this some serious thought, because I have no idea what I'm looking at right now. I do know that if it wasn't for the 'spheres' it would have been written off instantly as a bird.

Major kudos to ArMaP for his translation! And I will back up what he's said regarding CGI - in fact, once you've got CGI it's extremely easy to create as many videos as you like, from any angle you like, and have it appear to show exactly the same object. I don't *think* that's what this is, but it is always possible.

Keep it going, I shall be watching with interest

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
from the video i saw, i assume its the same one you all saw.

theres a big yellow object spinning topsy turvey like a gyroscope, both on the x and y planes. then some smaller yellow objects are ejected from the main object on either side as it spins on the x axis. then after all the objects are ejected it starts spinning on its y axis.

i disagree with you that it remains the same size, you can see it clearly in that last video up there, with the tracking applied. at the end when the last 2 objects come out on the right side you can clearly see its gotten smaller.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
My theory has always been that the objects were ejected on strings

The only problem I have with this theory is how do all these objects, whatever they are, fit inside the main object?

I agree, I don't know how they all got inside the main object. It may have gotten some smaller but not alot. There was at least 80-100 from what I could count. The original object should have got a whole lot smalller. Plus at the end of the video 4 come back and circle the main object. They orginally look like ballons on a string to me. I just don't know. Check out the second video on this page www.realufos.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

I wondered how they fit in there as well. But maybe they are some kind of plasma beings that are actually biological? Just a thought, or it could be CGI. I just really feel that this is some kind of birthing process we may've witnessed.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It does kind of look like a string of fish eggs.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Just some nit-picking.

After looking again at the video, with a little more contrast, I think the movement of the object is not rotation, it looks more like a bird flapping its wings (but I am not saying that it's a bird, for what I know it could even be an angel), sometimes it even looks like it is moving in the direction of the camera. I will try to make a slow-motion version to show it better.

Did you see Necati's enlarged slow-motion video that showed the "flapping" motion so clearly?

It showed it very, very well.

It was probably in his parallel thread discussing CGI aspects of this video.

If you haven't seen it or if you can't find it, I will have a look for you.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thank you free_spirit......

I appreciate your detailed reply.

I am thinking about all of the points you made.

Earlier this year you said to me "be patient......it's a very complicated subject".

I must agree.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I have seen something like this (sorta') in person once and I think I can possibly explain why they loop around the "mothership" like they do.

I think they enter a gravitational lock with the larger ship (more energy perhaps) and spin around eachother to be shot off as if out of a slingshot.

I got a clear view of this when I was 15 or 16 years old when I saw what looked like 5 stars congregate, spin, slowly at first and then building up some pretty good speed and then they all just shot off in tangential directions...

Reminded me exactly of a slingshot.

They are conserving energy.

Very intelligent.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join