It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by abcddcba

Just a spammer directing traffic to ANW... I though that site was robo edited?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by spacecase7717

For those that do not speak Spanish I made a translation (I didn't knew about this
translated version
), I hope it's worth the time it took.

This is the best translation ever ArMap, I'm impressed. Surely took you some hours
and efforts, a professional work congratulations.

I agree. It was worth the effort ArMap, as the other translation was incomplete, yours is MUCH better, thank you very much!

reply to post by Sam60

I have the same thoughts as you my friend, I find it very interesting the way the left side curves down to toward the ground on the 2nd video, I'm glad we have that additional information now. That answers a lot of questions for me.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

I have the same thoughts as you my friend, I find it very interesting the way the left side curves down to toward the ground on the 2nd video, I'm glad we have that additional information now. That answers a lot of questions for me.

I noticed your previous post regarding that & I was thinking about it when I wrote my own comment.

You've now said twice the second video "answers a lot of questions" for you.

I'm curious as to what you mean by that.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

reply to post by Sam60

I noticed your previous post regarding that & I was thinking about it when I wrote my own comment.

You've now said twice the second video "answers a lot of questions" for you.

I'm curious as to what you mean by that.

My theory has always been that the objects were ejected on strings, but the biggest problem with my theory was that the first video showed the strings as relatively horizontal so I didn't have a way to explain how the strings could be manipulated in the air. Now that I see one of the strings or lines heading toward the ground, that problem with my theory is largely though not completely solved.

In other words, I think this poster may be on to something:

Originally posted by abcddcba
thanks for posting the 2nd video. while i want to believe this is a real ufo, i even had a dream similar to this a few days after this event. im leaning towards the elaborate kite theory. the way all the objects follow a curve in that screenshot lend credence to them being all tied together on a line.

Elaborate kite eh? That theory may have some merit as a possibility, especially now that we see what appears to be a line or a string heading toward the ground.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yes.......I also noticed abcddcba's "elaborate kite" comment.

I clearly relate to that line of thinking.

However, I'm also reflecting upon Necati's "flapping bird" video. Also, I clearly understand how relatively easy it is to simulate views from different angles when building a CGI image.

I don't know how to reconcile the virtual "CGI-ish" aspects with the physical "kite-ish" aspects.

I guess that on balance, I lean towards something "physical", but as yet I don't know what I think it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Yes, in this second video it looks more like they are all in an invisible string, too bad the video does not show how things were all the way to the ground.

This second video looks like it was taken from a little farther away from the UFO, I have to make some calculations. Too bad we do not have the exact location of this video.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

Yes, in this second video it looks more like they are all in an invisible string, too bad the video does not show how things were all the way to the ground.

This second video looks like it was taken from a little farther away from the UFO, I have to make some calculations. Too bad we do not have the exact location of this video.

Are you going to try to calculate how high the object was?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

how about the other side that shows the orbs going up even higher than the main object itself? does that also lend credence to you elaborate kite hypothesis? how does a kite eject spheres to begin with?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I guess that on balance, I lean towards something "physical", but as yet I don't know what I think it is.

I lean towards something physical too. I believe what we see is a bundle of helium balloons on a string, perhaps they were meant as a decoration at a wedding or some other event, and that the bundle is coming apart in the wind and the air.

Here are some other "intelligent moving spheres":

And some more!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

My idea was that, but without knowing the exact location of the second video I cannot do it, we do not see any ground reference in the second video.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Well........

If you combine the movements & shapes in your 2 videos & then think about the effect of turbulence from the passing plane (if it was close enough) or simply wind, you have to say there are some strong similarities.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Sam60

My idea was that, but without knowing the exact location of the second video I cannot do it, we do not see any ground reference in the second video.

Fair enough.

Like I said, I wish we could see where the "balls" go.

I think there's a fair chance they've simply blown away (i.e. we're seeing balloons).

If we could see that, it might identify the "balls" as balloons.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Like I said, I wish we could see where the "balls" go.
I would like to see if they were coming from the ground, the fact that they do a fade in to a different scene makes me think that they may be hiding something they do not like.

Why didn't they show the unedited footage like with the first video?

Or was that editing made by the author?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject

how about the other side that shows the orbs going up even higher than the main object itself? does that also lend credence to you elaborate kite hypothesis? how does a kite eject spheres to begin with?

Yes indeed it confirms my theory quite exactly.

A regular kite doesn't eject spheres, but I'm sure I could construct a kite to do what's shown in the 2nd video if there's a strong enough wind or maybe even some jetwash (turbulence in the air from jets passing by).

Since my theory is that the orbs are actually helium filled balloons (probably the silver-colored type), then once they are removed, the helium being lighter than air would of course lift the unanchored side exactly as shown in the video, provided there's a strong enough wind and all evidence indicates there is a strong enough wind.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

For those that do not speak Spanish I made a translation (I didn't knew about this translated version
), I hope it's worth the time it took.

(click to open player in new window)

At least is a complete translation of what is said, but it looks like this is just part I and your video has both part I and II.

Oh well, it was just one more exercise in translations, this time from a foreign language to another foreign language, at least I got more training.

I didn't mean not to give you your props I know you worked hard on the translation

Back to the ballon theory, if they are ballons how does the "mothership" stay inflated ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think this is a genuine video. Who would fake something as complex as this?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by abcddcba

Just a spammer directing traffic to ANW... I though that site was robo edited?

If you are referring to me, I am not a spammer. I am just new to this and I was just trying to bring something new to the board that everyone hasn't seen.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
Back to the ballon theory, if they are ballons how does the "mothership" stay inflated ?

The mothership as you call it doesn't stay inflated.

I think the orbs that come out of the "mother object" are helium balloons, but the mother object is not a helium balloon, it's probably a lightweight (ie plastic) container to hold the balloons until they are released.

They might not release all the balloons but keep a few in the mother object to keep it airborne, it looks pretty lightweight so it wouldn't take many. But I don't even think they have to leave any balloons in the mother object after reviewing the 2nd video, as it appears the forces exerted by the helium balloons on the right side pulling up would provide adequate lift to keep it airborne.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
its not "my" elaborate kite theory. i wanted this video to be genuine, it has a remarkable similarity to a dream i had about a ufo making contact with earth over a city in a mountain valley. i hadnt seen this video till about july and it triggered a flashback of the dream. i told someone about my dream and i had to go backtrack when i had the dream because i get dejavu alot and im sure dejavu is some kind of premonition into the future because it always about something i have no prior knowledge or experienc e with.

anyway the dream i had was about the same time this video was filmed. it was uncanny, i was thinking omg im not crazy. then i was reading some thread that spawned from this one, like people debunking the intelligent spheres or whatever. i keep an open mind im not one of those who b lindly rushes at anything without absolute proof. so i skim the debunk thread and someone suggests that its just some fancy kite filled with balloons on strings. i rewatched the video a few dozen times. and after examination i think it might just be that. some sort of a tent/kite with balloons inside attatched on string to unravel in the wind.

i would still be leaning towards the ufo side if it werent for the fact that the object gets smaller as the balloons "intelligently moving spheres" leave it. if it stayed the same size and shape all while ejecting the spheres i would be all over the real ufo side. but along with the way they all seem to be connected on aline and move together and form arcs against the wind i cant accept that this is aufo.

i still cant explain how they move around each other in the begining though. the part where theres just the main object and theres like 4-5 spheres by it and they seem to loops around each other with the large main object seeming to pass a loop de loop around each of the other 4-5 balloons in turn. its probably a viewing angle illusion but for now this goes in my another hoax box.

i hope these hoaxers know what kind of torture and stress they are putting on us. its already bad enough we (well i do anyway) question our sanity because of the things we've experienced and witnessed with our own 5 senses which is all we have to go on in the navigation of our world. but then to have to see videos which we hope will finally give us the proof to know we arent crazy nutbags, only for it to turn out to be some dicklick having some fun with his "jock buddies" by teasing "the nerds".

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Now that you say that, in this second video we can only see three "spheres" exiting the "mother-ship".

I will try to make a stabilised version of that part.

PS: thanks for the "props".

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join