It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
thanks for posting the 2nd video. while i want to believe this is a real ufo, i even had a dream similar to this a few days after this event. im leaning towards the elaborate kite theory. the way all the objects follow a curve in that screenshot lend credence to them being all tied together on a line.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

What I said, after the images from the second video had been posted, was that if anyone creates a 3D scene then it costs the same to have one "take" from one position and another from a different position, they just have to change the point of view, all the other work is already done, so having two videos from two different sources does not make it a "CGI no way" situation, as free_spirit was saying (my post was an answer to that post), but two witnesses makes it less to be a hoax (although just two are still too few for a city the size of Mexico city).

PS: and nobody needs to see anything to say that it could be CGI, anything we see on a computer screen can be CGI and we cannot know for sure.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

This is the introduction of the tv program, a three hour show. I've been told Part 2 of this
report will include interviews on location and more, hopefully by the end of August.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Is that second clip new? sorry if im asking a question already answered. Just have not seen that footage yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Is that second clip new? sorry if im asking a question already answered. Just have not
seen that footage yet.

Yes the second footage is just released on television, the witness Alfred Carrillo was
recording the same phenomena that Pedro Hernandez but from different location in
The Rosario Azcapozalco. Both witnesses don't know each other. Mr. Carrillo said this
was a very lucky recording because he just bought the videocamera and was testing
it for the first time that day.

Initially he saw a commercial airplane and thought it would be a good reference to
test his new camera and began recording. Almost immediately after the airplane he
noticed a dark point in the sky and two dark lines on each side so he began recording
again, when he applied the zoom he got a big surprise, something weird was happening
in the sky and he thought “What the heck is that”.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

well i think that is proof enought that this isnt some CGI effect. Only question I have is why the first clip we've seen the objects are yellow and the other clip the objects look much darker? Could it be the objects are reflecting the sun in one angle? This is great news and I have yet to see any other UFO's act this way. Everyone i've shown this has been blown away so i cant wait to show them the 2nd clip. Great work on this Free_Spirit.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I answered that in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And Free spirit replied that I was right. It's on the previous page.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

thanks for the link - being such a huge thread i've tried to keep up.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey guys if this has already been posted by somebody else i'm sorry. This is another take of the second clip with some translation to english
www.realufos.net...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

F*ING cool
more proof positive

I love this stuff

I hope I get to see disclosure in my lifetime

[edit on 18-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecase7717

For those that do not speak Spanish I made a translation (I didn't knew about this translated version
), I hope it's worth the time it took.

(click to open player in new window)

At least is a complete translation of what is said, but it looks like this is just part I and your video has both part I and II.

Oh well, it was just one more exercise in translations, this time from a foreign language to another foreign language, at least I got more training.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
well i think that is proof enought that this isnt some CGI effect.
No, it's not, it can always be CGI, it's just less likely.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

well your right it could be. If so thats the best job i've seen. It definately looks to be there in both videos.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hey guys I'm sorry I don't have enough post to start a new thread but check this out
www.--.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
For those who are seriously interested in this case here is the update.

I just don't see how people COULDN'T be seriously interested.
Is there going to be a HD version made available?
absolutely awesome seeing a different angle, different reflections, more elements etc..

This is going to definitely spur some more debate among a few people..
To me the middle one is an obvious gateway but why so concentrated in Mexico? With the pace of everything picking up regarding the UFO subject, the release of so much info, testimonies and a myriad of other indications; the possibility of this being man made feels stretched but at the same time you have to wonder.
Are we that far along with the technology recovered from various historical sources?

b

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Oh well, it was just one more exercise in translations, this time from a foreign language to another foreign language, at least I got more training.

Well I will send your resume to the UN

Nice job

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by spacecase7717

For those that do not speak Spanish I made a translation (I didn't knew about this
translated version
), I hope it's worth the time it took.

This is the best translation ever ArMap, I'm impressed. Surely took you some hours
and efforts, a professional work congratulations.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

star 4 u armap...

they were even able to synchronize the videos; that's just awesome

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I don't know....

The more I look at these videos (particularly the second one), the less I think it looks like something:

"Extraterrestrial" (i.e. aliens) or...

"Exotic" (i.e. plasma critters).

The way the "balls" curve in the second video makes it look as if all the balls are connected. This is particularly evident on the "left" side of the object. It occurs less prominently on the right side of the object, but the effect is also there.

The thing is, the "balls" on the "left" side of the object seem to be part of a curve that is under "tension". I'm thinking the shape of the curve looks like a piece of tensile wire being bent / stressed into a curve. I'm not saying it is a piece of wire. I'm trying to describe the effect (or appearance) that I see.

The object itself just looks more & more "flappy" & "low-tech", the more I watch it. I find this particularly so in the second video.

There's something else I'm presently pondering.....

Where do the "balls" go?

What happens to the "balls"?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase7717
Hey guys I'm sorry I don't have enough post to start a new thread but check this out
www.--.com...

i clicked it. but wheres the picture of the ufo? that blurry overzoomed picture with the editing that looks like some kind of childs painting? surely theres a better picture than thaT? and wheres the original non zoomed in and colorized version?

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join