It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
you have no way of knowing what other evidence might be presented

Erm...we all know that free_spirit has the RAW footage

That is what we are talking about right?

Unless you are having a separate argument with yourself?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

lets put this conversation back into it's correct perspective

you said this..

free_spirit has nothing more to offer in this case other than to produce the RAW footage. All the opinions are in. The snapshots are there.

you have no way of knowing if there is more evidence...period

unless of course you have retired your armchair quarterback license and actually investigated this case ?

look you are talking to yourself

Clearly that exonerates me as you already have the pleasure of being the reason.

Well done sir

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

you have no way of knowing if there is more evidence

In relation to the film that he is in possession of what more is there to do with it other than release it?

He has provided his opinion. His snapshots. What else is left?

look you are talking to yourself

Clearly that exonerates me as you already have the pleasure of being the reason.

Well done sir

I am sorry. You are the original reason. You just can't live with guilt and instead of facing up to the results of your actions, you would rather try and push the blame on someone else.

I have a feeling free_spirit could care less about what I say or think. He has never said anything to me personally. I do believe he did have to repsond to you though.

Take a moment to reflect. No more silly posts about talking to yourself eh?

[edit on 30/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So why are there two pages of argument with this guy

Originally posted by skibtz
Witholding evidence due to copyright is pathetic IMO:

That simple statement negates all your arguments and shows your general ignorance. Copyrights are taken very seriously by ATS and any responsible member

[edit on 30-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

What else is left?

good question...keep asking yourself that

You are the original reason

rotflmao

nice try but you are the one up in here throwing a temper tantrum , and have added nothing but insults in this thread , directed at free_spirit.... when he in my opinion has no obligation whatsoever to post anything about this video and your Juvenile theatrics have not helped in any way of getting more info from him.

thanks alot

i will say no more , goodbye

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
That simple statement negates all your arguments and shows your general ignorance. Copyrights are taken very seriously by ATS and any responsible member

- yeah - I could have expressed myself a little clearer.

Good spin though.

My gripe is with the owners of this video not releasing it to the public because, IMO, they are milking it for the money.

As clearly stated Zorgon:

Witholding evidence due to copyright is pathetic IMO

I never advocated piracey et al. Merely pointed out a situation where copyright is pathetic IMO.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by skibtz

Congratulations !

YOU are the New reason free_spirit won't be sharing any more information with us about this case

You need to address this comment I think.

You clearly state I am the New reason. What was the old one?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
free-spirit will not be releasing the video because of people on here?
please say it's not so because releasing the info is important to many people who are serious. Allowing a couple of jack-asses to inhibit such a release is just plain sad.

I'll patiently await a new release and patiently use the ignore command for people who are here to just make situations difficult for ignorance reasons.

soo..
Free_spirit please release whatever you can , WHENEVER you can and ignore the ignorant. They are why you should release it.

This situation has stoked MANY people outside of ATS to get involved and the second video will make a GREAT impact.

b

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Somebody said it was recorded in one stream and only one break when he didn't see them anymore and then he shows himself. But at 3.05 minutes it fades from a shot without cloud into a shot with cloud. And the excuse that he seen the objects in the bus, but was afraid to pickup his camera because the passengers thought he was going to blow himself up is just crazy. Come on now..

Edit: i just read that the tv-network edited the video to show.. That explains the fade in.. Doesn't change my opinion on the tumbling/flapping object that can't possibly release more flapping/tumbling objects then it can physically hold. Unless they can be inflated, Which seems not logical.

[edit on 30/7/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
free-spirit will not be releasing the video because of people on here?
please say it's not so because releasing the info is important to many people who are
serious. Allowing a couple of jack-asses to inhibit such a release is just plain sad.

I'll patiently await a new release and patiently use the ignore command for people who
are here to just make situations difficult for ignorance reasons.

soo..
Free_spirit please release whatever you can , WHENEVER you can and ignore the
ignorant. They are why you should release it.

This situation has stoked MANY people outside of ATS to get involved and the second
video will make a GREAT impact.

b

Hello Bspiracy, I explained several times but I would like to say it again for you. It's not
my footage or footages. They were sent to me for evaluation and my own analysis as
an advisor. I respect both owner's rights and I won't betray their trust. Any formal
request should be authorized by him or them, thats the way this works, you are a
professional and you know is the correct thing.

I can tell you in advance that the second witness investigation is almost finished and
the report will be presented on television sometime in August. I will post the update in
this same thread, the second footage is also real. Two witnesses from two different
locations is a fact.

I just posted the updated statistics on this case and this thread. The numbers are clear
and impressive, the people's response has been overwhelming, it's all there in my post
for everyone to consult. It's up to eveybody to make their own conclusions.

If you need further information I'm at your disposal, send me a U2U!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

understood. I check into this thread every so often now and only caught this last page.
I had seen your earlier posts and knew you were in possession or gaining possession.

As far as releasing on TV, I figured that upon TV release, you may have a version that would be of a higher resolution for others on this site. Otherwise, I'll wait for the TV version and if you DO have access and can provide the high res, that would be excellent. Thanks for the involvement and perseverance with the matter.

b

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CygnificDoesn't change my opinion on the tumbling/flapping object that can't possibly release more flapping/tumbling objects then it can physically hold. Unless they can be inflated, Which seems not logical.

As many have stated before, the physics of the flight isn't even known. How would the size of the objects coming out be any different in the way that it defies our current logic.

Meaning if you can't explain how it's flying, trying to use any other portion of the vid to debunk it because YOU or WE don't understand is silly.

Something is going on here that I'm guessing we won't understand even if we were told how it works.

b

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

As shown in the stabilized video it is flapping. Or is that not good/spectacular enough?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
reply to post by Bspiracy

As shown in the stabilized video it is flapping. Or is that not good/spectacular enough?

There is a serious degradation of resolution, you say flapping, I say oscillation.. who's right and what does either mean? Are you saying it's a bird?
I mentioned I didn't read every post from about 30 on so enlighten or link me to an explanation I missed.

b

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

the flapping effect may be because it was in some process to shoot off those orbs...these things may be some kind of energy so its not surprising it could release that many more energy orbs.

free_spirit its august and we eagerly await the second video

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by BlasteR

I found it a little strange that they did not presented the video to Maussan in the same way they presented the balloons to Artur Robles Gil (if I am not mistaken, I may mixing the names
).

If they wanted to know if Maussan, as the responsible for presenting those videos, knows what he is doing, they should have presented the video as it was to see if he accepted the video or not. Maybe they did not wanted another TV person to look bad but did not had any problems in showing how easily they fooled the videographer.

Well, I think the idea on the show was to witness the guy's reaction with the ballooon scenario, then be open about it to Moussan and see HIS reaction. Moussan is not the person supposedly investigating, witnessing, and videotaping all this evidence. Moussan's #1 guy (Artur) was the person they really wanted to watch closely. Moussan's reaction was secondary but still important. And he definately seemed uneasy, uncomfortable, and for whatever reason on the Defense the entire time he was on. If that isn't suspicious, I don't know what is!

Moussan considers himself a journalist. How he likes to think of himself is.. Presenting the evidence for people to judge for themselves. But if noone investigates anything, how is any of the material going to have any credibility? Yet, his show is extremely popular, has been on the air for years and alot of people believe everything they're shown because of the respect they have for Jaime.

If MUFON had never investigated down there, people would still be thinking some of these photos and stuff are completely legit when they just aren't.. Sure, people may have eventually figured out the photos were hoaxed. But would that really have happened in the Mexico City UFO culture where all of this stuff is blindly accepted without any kind of investigative process?

Just how much of this Mexico City stuff is completely fake to begin with? People have more incentive to create a hoax than to submit something legitimate. Especially Moussan.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So why are there two pages of argument with this guy

The pages of 'argument' relate to my belief that any evidence that could prove the ET hypothesis should be considered public domain and not witheld from the public due to copyright laws.

Other people disagree and accept that any evidence that could prove the ET hypothesis should become a commodity protected by copyright and then prostituted on the Ufology circuit.

You seem to think that my belief that the evidence should be freely available 'negates' my argument that the evidence should be freely available?

How does that work?

And how am I showing my 'general ignorance'?

[edit on 1/8/2009 by skibtz]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Pretty convincing, but we would have heard about it more mainstream if no one knew what it was and if it was really a shock to everyone. That means probably a government knows what it is and will not allow the spread of the topic to the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Right on you are!

Kinetic energy is transferred from the turbulence forming a vortex following the conservation of momentum in a compressible fluid. Particles, or energy orbs, as you say, pick up the kinetic energy of the vortex. Thus what is originally garbage becomes the medium in the transferrence of kinetic energy, displaying an orderly patterning interpreted as intelligence, nay, extraterrestial intelligence of a highly evolved variety who came to Earth bearing a message of extreme importance the PTBs don't want you to know! And that is,

Don't Litter!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
man that was some pretty impressive video footage...

to all the haters out there all i can say is this, there will never be good enough evidence to convince you. those who dont want to see will never see past their own nose. but on the flip side to that people too eager to see will see anything. all i have to say is it looks impressive if its fake its done well. doesnt look fake to me but im not an expert on faked UFO footage. is there anymore info on this video???

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join