It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
I like how the frame rate of those spheres differs from the background.

Pathetic. I can't believe the gullibility of the people on ATS. These guys must be dying with laughter.

I don't know which part your refering too it looks in sync to me, I think what you may be talking about is an effect of digital zooming.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by avat178]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
LOL. The objects move in line with the camera.

Obvious CGI here.

Doesn't look like CGI to me. One of the observers mentioned it may be a bird or feather so it's probably that.

[edit on 9-8-2009 by avat178]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here's another example of a similar CGI. Fails from exactly the same thing - differing frames per second of the object and the background. Have fun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-8-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I didn't know you were a crypto guy!

Well justy for you... and off topic

And for ArMap who is getting bored dealing with repeats...

Here is one that comes with an odd label

The revolting 'Dr Who' sea monster that terrified tourists

Those Brits, always kidding around

But I hear tell this is a delicacy in Portugal

Well to each his own I guess...

www.dailymail.co.uk...#

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Everything is a delicacy in Portugal (maybe that's why we have few Alien reports).

There is even a recent story (by Rhys Hughes) in which the Cthulhu, the monster from H. P. Lovecraft's stories, appears in Portugal but ends part of a Portuguese delicacy, "arroz de polvo" (octopus rice).

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's quite a pic!

Maybe I should visit the crypto thread more often.

I should also check into the ol' Cryptomundo again & see what's going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks for digging up the video.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
to keep this thread going here is another video of the same event after the mexican tv was looking for more ppl who filmed it. they found someone who filmed it from a diffrent angle:

Jamie Maussan comment:

"Not only that the first video is already sensational, now we also got another witness have seen the same event. While Hernandez at the same time saw and filmed the objects in the sunlight, thats why they shine particularly strongly, Carrillo observed the happening exactly from the other side and the objects appear rather dark, now regarded against the light"

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

That video was posted more than a month ago, on this post by easynow, and the other witness, Carrillo, is known since July 17, from this post by free_spirit, that even includes some screen grabs.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

The video you posted was made by Luna Cognita... its not a second video its a motion stabalization of the first video

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For those who are seriously interested in this case here is the update.

The May 22, 2009 UFO footage by Alfredo Carrillo examined and compared with the
Pedro Hernandez video.

The second witness report Part - 1

Very soon the report Part - 2

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Thanks for the update, I think that there are no doubts that both videos show the same thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Great update, thank you. Looking forward to part 2.

Originally posted by ArMaP
Thanks for the update, I think that there are no doubts that both videos show the same thing.

I agree they show the same thing. It looks like the "mother" object is yellow in the first video from being front-lit, while the same object looks much darker in the 2nd video, but I suspect that may be due to it being "back-lit" in the 2nd video due to the different perspective. This 2nd video also adds more information as we get more panning of the ejection showing the objects coming out in a straight line close to the mother object, but with some curvature in the line further away from the mother object which I didn't see in the first video. See this capture from about 78 seconds into the video:

I find these objects forming a curved line very interesting and don't recall seeing this in the first video. Good stuff.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

The May 22, 2009 UFO footage by Alfredo Carrillo examined and compared with the
Pedro Hernandez video.

The second witness report Part - 1

TY so much for the update, Free Spirit, you are always right on the money!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks

Question: I see they were both filmed on the same date - but is this the same event, i.e. the same time also? From the way you've synced them it looks like that is the case, but can the lack of clouds in the first video be explained?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

One side had more clouds than the other.

It happens a lot where I live.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have to give you props for producing! Now I fully expect the CGI-ers to come in and talk about how it's probable that there were 2 videos faked from different angles.. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

I have to give you props for producing! Now I fully expect the CGI-ers to come in and talk about how it's probable that there were 2 videos faked from different angles.. *sigh*

ArMaP already mentioned that quite a few pages ago that multiple angles doesn't necessarily rule out CGI. In fact once you set up the 3D model it shouldn't be that hard to produce videos of the same thing from different angles.

However, I haven't seen anything yet in either of these videos that convinces me they are CGI, it looks like a real event to me. I wouldn't be too quick to rule out anything until it's explained.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I understand that, and I have read this entire thread. What you are saying is that *before* the second video was even released that it's possible that *both* videos are CGI *before* the second video was even released! We cannot prove something as CGI *before* it even comes out. As I stated, I'm sure there will be some CGI-ers saying that it's "probable" that both were fakes. I'm sure we'll see more videos of graphic engines producing what they think is close to this new one except with clouds. I can say this because many have already assumed it was without even seeing the second video. The CGI crowd really is becoming too predictable.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

You are right, Alfredo Carrillo the second witness was filming from El Rosario,
Azcapotzalco while Pedro Hernandez from Ciudad Satelite, both in Mexico City. Pedro
Hernandez had the Sun behind and we think that's why the big UFO looks yellow and
the spheres white because of the sunlight. While Alfredo Carrillo was filming with the
Sun in front of him causing the big UFO and the spheres to look dark or black. There is
an airplane that appears in this video passing by with the Sun behind and Mr. Carrillo
moved the camera to avoid damaging the lens by the rays. This action ilustrates his
position.

The clouds are the same issue, Pedro Hernandez have most of the clouds behind while
Alfredo Carrillo in front of him. All these issues are explained by the reporter in the
video but it's in spanish, maybe someone can make the translation to english.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by free_spirit]

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join