It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

Originally posted by zorgon
So why are there two pages of argument with this guy

The pages of 'argument' relate to my belief that any evidence that could prove the ET hypothesis should be considered public domain and not witheld from the public due to copyright laws.

And why is that? Are you saying that ANY video of anything natural is in the public domain because it's of interest to you?

That makes every single video that has been taken in a public place rightly uncopyrighted by your train of thought. Just because it is ET doesn't change the rules and laws That's why they are called rules and laws.

To me, the whole ET thing is way past the argument of if they are real or not. It's actually more interesting to me what's below the surface of our oceans. By your train of thought, if someone video tapes a squid the size of the Titanic, it's pathetic that they claim copyright because it proves the existence of a creature we didn't think possible.. or at least I would argue that because I think "it's so important"

granted, I see how you would like to think and argue that way but it doesn't make sense.

b

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It was all pretty convincing until the filmer takes the video camera and puts himself on the video(more then likely for publicity). In the hundreds of UFO videos I have personally scene, not once did the filmer stop and turn the camera away from the UFO onto him/herself. If this was me filming, I would be ecstatic to catch something like this on film and would make sure to video tape EVERY second of it.

Mid point during the filming, it appears that the UFO repeats the action of releasing the spheres from center outward right and left(unless the TV show repeated the same clip). Almost as if this was a holagram projection system that repeats the display.

Still an interesting video though.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by absconditussapientia

I know this is a long thread and people do not like to read before posting, and that not all people understand Spanish, but it's getting boring, I think this is the fifth time I will say this:

The guy only films his face when he stops seeing the UFOs. The images we see after that are a repetition of his images enhanced (in some way) by the TV crew.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I don't fell you have to read every post to comment yourself about the video tape. And this man clearly at (4:20 :lol
points the camera at himself and then right back to the UFO repeating the releasing of spheres. It is clearly not the end of his taping. And he seems so calm with a TV production type attitude.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

No, you don't have to read all the posts, but it helps to know what has been said, specially if you don't understand what they are saying.

Yes, the guy points the camera back to the sky, but what he says when he films himself is:

"Here, behind me, there were some UFOs moving, very beautiful, they were yellow, very good, they were, behind, they were behind me."

Then the TV host says, when the images of the UFO start again:

"Now we are going to see the same images, Pedro, but in slow motion, look, and we can see something that you could not see at the time..."

He keeps on talking but this is the important part for what I was saying.

After the guy filming his face we see a repetition, he did not stopped filming the UFOs until he lost sight of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Thanks, I obviously to not speak the language, thanks for the translations.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh, but after saying it four time (and I was not the only person explaining it), it's a little frustrating having to say it once more.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by absconditussapientia
It was all pretty convincing until the filmer takes the video camera and puts himself on
the video(more then likely for publicity).

You are confused. According to my informants in Mexico most skywatchers have been
asked recently to videotape themselves AFTER the UFO sighting in the exact location
to prove and confirm they were the actual videographers who took those videos. In
this video Mr. Pedro Hernandez followed the request and described his sighting at that
moment.

This procedure should be adopted by all the people that videotape UFO sightings so we
could be sure who and where exactly took the video of our attention. Many times we
are guessing who are the real witnesses if they don't appear on camera, the names
provided are not enough and we suspect those names may be false specially when the
UFO sighting is spectacular therefore we request to see the actual witness on camera
and on location. It's not about publicity, you need to ask before getting to wrong conclusions.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks for clarifying that Free Spirit, I wasn't aware photographers were being asked to film themselves, but it makes sense.

Are they also supposed to film a 360 degree view, or intersection street signs or something like that to document the filming location? That would be good also.

Thanks for sharing the good information.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I wouldn't call it confusion, by my opinion. I still have not seen any other UFO video tape that has the person turn the camera onto themselves afterward.

As if they need to prove they filmed it. How else would they come across the video, steal it and then go on a live television show with it?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

As if they need to prove they filmed it. How else would they come across the video, steal it and then go on a live television show with it?

Seems you just like to argue because it's pretty basic stuff..You even got stars for the silly statement. Amazing.

If you DON'T get yourself on video then it becomes "one of those YouTube possible cgi videos. Anyone can claim anything including "He made it in After Effects" How many videos have you seen that are proven fakes? Put your own face in a video you took immediately knocks out 1/2 of the bias.

It has nothing to do with stealing it from another person and everything to do about making this subject serious, able to be investigated and to eventually have the subject accepted as truth and accepted by the common person..

next time before putting a LOL emotican after a statement, at least make sure it's a good statement.

b

[edit on 6-8-2009 by Bspiracy]

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BspiracyIt's actually more interesting to me what's below the surface of our oceans.

Well I have one for you... so new it has not been classified yet as they only spotted it once

Here are some MORE

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Very nice pic's

I didn't know you were a crypto guy!

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Come on now "Bspiracy", Its just my opinion. I just started on this website and don't want to get a bad rap. I find the video extremely interesting as I always have loved this stuff. I personally feel that there is something strange about the guy filming himself but now understand why, thanks to you. I would be so pumped to get a UFO on tape, I would probably SH^% myself and forget to document where and who.

No worries.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by absconditussapientia]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Bspiracy

Come on now "Bspiracy", Its just my opinion.
No worries.
[edit on 7-8-2009 by absconditussapientia]

Sorry bro, I gave you a star for that. I obviously am frugal with em

There's so much sarcasm on this board that I think lately I've been trigger happy with my response towards people that sound remotely sarcastic.

My humble apologies and I hope your time here at ATS proves to be well spent.

I've had 2 100% real UFO sightings in the past two years and if I'm lucky enough to get a video of one in the future, you'll certainly see my face plastered with a big grin at the end of the ATS exclusive video.

-----------------

Zorgon: was that on the series "PLANET EARTH" ? There was an absolutely amazing segment that had a creature like that and light was oscillating up and down through the colored portions/lines with electric beauty. Looked like the artisitc UFO in another thread. Amazing stuff. A mile or so down and the world changes..
I really wish someone could get a good pic of the jellyfish UFO that's been reported about 10 times or more this past year. I hope it looks like that or similar

b

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I didn't know you were a crypto guy!

I look at many things with my team

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I wouldn't call it confusion, by my opinion. I still have not seen any other UFO video
tape that has the person turn the camera onto themselves afterward.

Just check this video from Amatlan, Morelos, Those skywatchers are filming themselves
according to the request by the researchers during their skywatch. Now we know who
they are, how many and where they had this sighting. By the way those spheres are
something. Watch the video.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Nice Find Free_Spirit!

The object puts on a display which is similiar to that of the juvenile Plasmoidococcus Plasmaspherus.

Quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I like how the frame rate of those spheres differs from the background.

Pathetic. I can't believe the gullibility of the people on ATS. These guys must be dying with laughter.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

I wouldn't call it confusion, by my opinion. I still have not seen any other UFO video
tape that has the person turn the camera onto themselves afterward.

Just check this video from Amatlan, Morelos, Those skywatchers are filming themselves
according to the request by the researchers during their skywatch. Now we know who
they are, how many and where they had this sighting. By the way those spheres are
something. Watch the video.

LOL. The objects move in line with the camera.

Obvious CGI here.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join