It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ARMap towards the end of the video you made..its "flapping" from all sides..it almost seems like energy or electricity arching or bits of it coming out of all sides..wierd! And honestly..we dont know what this yellow thing is..it could be alive, not a bird, but something we dont know, maybe something that lives in the atmosphere..eh...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

you guys don't suppose all this ufo activity has anything to do with 2012, do you? quetzalcoatl's scouts?

anyone else reminded of this?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'd like to see you recreate this as well... I dont think it's possible with our technology to so this by any measure. Your talking about making a larger container and whatnot but whatever that is releasing those things isnt very big AT ALL compared to the number of them coming out... If you deny that, it's pure ignorance...

THOSE ARE NOT BALLOONS...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ls1camericTHOSE ARE NOT BALLOONS...
Why?

Please explain us why you think that those are not balloons, don't just shout it.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

There are hundreds of pages here that go over it, ArMap, and Free Spirit also gives many replies of why they arent balloons. I know, its a lot of reading.

Remember, he has the original dvd!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I know there are many pages, I have been following the thread from the beginning and I have read all posts (unless I jumped over some, it wouldn't be the first time), and someone's opinion is just that, his/her opinion, so when people complain about the debunkers that shout "CGI!" and think that the case is closed they should also remember that shouting "THOSE ARE NOT BALLOONS" is exactly the same thing, just shouting their own opinion.

If we make things what we want just by shouting the world would be ruled by opera singers.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

If we make things what we want just by shouting the world would be ruled by opera singers.

HAHAHAH...that was funny

But I know what you are saying

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Excellent work ArMaP! Thank you!

Originally posted by Sam60
Nevertheless the "flapping" motion was quite apparent during quite a long period in your version.

How do you reconcile this "flapping" motion. Do you think it's just coincidental & caused by the mooted "spinning" motion? Necati felt it could have been CGI using a flapping yellow bird as the basis for the video.

It was also interesting to see the "balls" come back into close proximity to the object. That's a strange aspect of the video.

What do you presently make of it all?

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
ARMap towards the end of the video you made..its "flapping" from all sides..it almost seems like energy or electricity arching or bits of it coming out of all sides..wierd! And honestly..we dont know what this yellow thing is..it could be alive, not a bird, but something we dont know, maybe something that lives in the atmosphere..eh...

I'll tell you what I'm seeing in ArMaP's enhancement. Some amazing parallels to the vortex video I posted.

Look at the vortex video, for quite a while after the plane passes, you have the smoke streamers just following the direction of a steady breeze. There's little turbulence or deviation in that direction.

Likewise for the first 2m45s of ArMaP's enhancement (less time in real time) the direction the wind is blowing the plastic object in is fairly steady, that's why we see a fairly constant flapping motion.

Then at some point in the vortex video, we see the air start to change directions, and even different directions at different altitudes, well before the vortex fully forms.

At about 2m45s in ArMaP's video, we similarly see a deviation from the "normal" steady state breeze that previously kept the yellow object (A big piece of some type of plastic most likely) blowing in one direction, and we suddenly start seeing it change directions. It is still attached to a string , but from the anchor point of the string, the wind is blowing the rest of the plastic object in rapidly changing different directions from 2m46s onward.

Now I must say that I have been grilling in my back yard with smoke coming up from the food and the smoke was steadily blowing away from me, for a long time. Then for no apparent reason, the wind direction started changing and the smoke started blowing back in my face instead of away from me. I didn't see any jet flying by, I guess I just conclude that wind can do funny things.

So here's what I am pretty sure of, the initial part of relatively constant motion is due to a relatively steady state wind condition. Then we suddenly see a deviation from that steady state condition, where the wind direction doesn't just change a few degrees, it's all over the place, up to 180 degree change in wind direction takes place at times. The yellow object is almost acting like a weather vane , it's blowing in different directions from its anchor point (the string). Think of the windsock at the airport, it looks like sort of a yellow windsock to me. In addition to seeing horizontal changes we also see some vertical changes in the direction of the yellow "windsock" This is what Yummy is describing as "flapping from all sides". Of this much I'm fairly certain.

Now I'm NOT certain that the sudden change from the steady state wind in one direction, to a rapidly changing and turbulent series of wind direction changes is caused by the passing jet. All I can say is I don't see anything about the relative sizes, distances, and timings of events in the video that would lead me to rule out that possibility. So whether it's the jet causing the sudden unpredictable behavior of the wind direction, or whatever it was that changed the direction of the smoke in my backyard barbecue, I don't know, but something changed the wind from steady state to very turbulent in different directions, ArMaP's video clearly shows that to me.

I also think that Sam60 was on to something saying the balloons might still be attached to the line, as when the wind changes direction up to 180 degrees, those balloons that were blowing away from the yellow object in a nice straight line may start heading back toward it, I think that's probably what happened, but I can't tell for sure if they are still attached to the line or not. Maybe if Springer ever gets a copy of the original video to post here we will have more clues about that.

I'm glad some folks think this is mysterious, but frankly what's more mysterious to me is why the breeze changes direction so suddenly in my back yard, I haven't figured that out yet. But in this video I can see a jet to at least give me a possible theory on what could be disrupting the steady state breeze.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Your right... the power of manifestation requires peace and quiet and contemplative thought.. yelling at the universe produces the opposite effect.

Perhaps that is why Magic is all but gone the World is such a mess... its too noisy

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

Hello -ls1cameric- and all members in this thread

My name is Alejandro Franz from Mexico and I study UFO's since 1963

See my post regarding the thread Real Ufos In Mexico Disclosure By Air Force
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to introduce myself to all members, here you can see my resume:
www.alcione.org...

I don't know if this video has been posted before. If so I'm sorry...
I hope all of you'll like this video that was made by a mexican arquitect
named Josué and I think he's one of the best CG video makers...

www.youtube.com...

Best regrads to all.

Capt. Franz

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfafox

I don't know if this video has been posted before. If so I'm sorry...
I hope all of you'll like this video that was made by a mexican arquitect
named Josué and I think he's one of the best CG video makers..

Hi Alfafox, no I think if that was posted in this thread before I would have remembered it, so it's new to me unless it's in a post I missed which is possible with 1500 replies.

I think it's a good contribution to the discussion, to show what's possible with CGI. Some people here took a crack at it but they weren't experienced enough to make anything this realistic. I agree with you that Josué is a very talented CG artist!

Now if he could only show that from 2 different angles, or viewpoints, he might raise some eyebrows because that's what we have in the subject of this thread since a 2nd video surfaced. Most of us think that's not a problem to do with CG, but apparently some of us are doubtful.

While I think I could make an elaborate kite do what the video that started this thread shows, there is no way I could make a kite to do what's shown in that CG!

Welcome to ATS and thanks for the good contribution! I enjoyed watching that video!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Captain Franz it's great to have you as part of this discussion. So in this video you believe it is CGI and the two men are conspiring a hoax.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
im sorry but we want proof of something unexplainable, if you do have ahigh res video why do you only release this grainy **** for us to argue over? upload the original video so we can see whats in the video without all the compression artifacts?

from the grainy videos you posted on youtube it looks like a bunch of ballons tied together that are unraveling in the wind. i dont see 80+ balloons excuse me "orbs" i see closer to 50. 20-25 on each side strung together on a line.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I really don't know, the fact that it looks like something flapping is not enough for me to think that it's really something flapping, the image is not good enough for that.

Agreed. Rather than "flapping," the thing might just be spinning on its longitudinal axis and have a protrusion that spins along with it, first on top, then on the bottom, which just looks like flapping because of the low resolution of the video. Indeed, toward the end of the clip, the thing appears to be spinning, rather than flapping.

Good work, as always, sir.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
im sorry but we want proof of something unexplainable, if you do have ahigh res video why do you only release this grainy **** for us to argue over? upload the original video so we can see whats in the video without all the compression artifacts?

from the grainy videos you posted on youtube it looks like a bunch of ballons tied together that are unraveling in the wind. i dont see 80+ balloons excuse me "orbs" i see closer to 50. 20-25 on each side strung together on a line.
I wouldn't be surprised if out of the 1500 posts here, that question has been mentioned in 100 of them. The only person posting here with the raw footage doesn't have permission to share it, so I don't really want him to post something he agreed not to. Which leads us to the people that could grant permission, namely the photographers.

I think they might have more incentive to not share the raw footage than to share it. It's in the best interests of Jaime Maussen to keep this thing unexplained, because if it's found to be something ordinary, like a car dealership making an aerial balloon display the way dealerships in the USA use searchlights or blimps or other gimmicks to attract customers from time to time, then such a discovery is not going to continue attracting as many viewers to his show as an unexplained object would.

But if they ever do give permission to share it, they'll have to make a copy of the tape or whatever they did to get the raw footage to FreeSpirit, and send it to Springer so Springer can post it and have it analyzed by experts. We only have a 50mb upload limit per video and I suspect a high quality version of the video will be larger than 50mb. I don't even know the exact length of the relevant part but I'm guessing less than 3 minutes for the first video, so even if over 50mb, it still shouldn't be too big for Springer to put online for something that short even in hi-res, due to the short duration.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spacecase7717

Captain Franz it's great to have you as part of this discussion.

Hi, spacecase7717 thank you,

So in this video you believe it is CGI

I don't believe this is a CGI, I am very sure, it is indeed made by a CG and 3D modeling master and it shows at the end of the video. Watch the video again also visit his youtube page at: www.youtube.com...

and the two men are conspiring a hoax

I don't know what men are you talking about. Tell me please, is that a question or a fact? Give me names. When somebody is exposed of making or promoting a proven hoax, that somebody is a hoaxer or a hoax promoter forever.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfafox

and the two men are conspiring a hoax

I don't know what men are you talking about. Tell me please, is that a question or a fact? Give me names. When somebody is exposed of making or promoting a proven hoax, that somebody is a hoaxer or a hoax promoter forever.

See the following quote by Free spirit which names the men, the 2 photographers in this topic:

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by free_spirit

Is that second clip new? sorry if im asking a question already answered. Just have not
seen that footage yet.

Yes the second footage is just released on television, the witness Alfred Carrillo was
recording the same phenomena that Pedro Hernandez but from different location in
The Rosario Azcapozalco. Both witnesses don't know each other. Mr. Carrillo said this
was a very lucky recording because he just bought the videocamera and was testing
it for the first time that day.

Initially he saw a commercial airplane and thought it would be a good reference to
test his new camera and began recording. Almost immediately after the airplane he
noticed a dark point in the sky and two dark lines on each side so he began recording
again, when he applied the zoom he got a big surprise, something weird was happening
in the sky and he thought “What the heck is that”.

No the 2 men are not known hoaxers in my opinion.

Some people have pointed out that Pedro Hernandez may be a "UFO Hunter" of sorts, but the fact that he's interested in filming objects in the sky certainly is not any proof that he's a hoaxer. There were other allegations made that his reputation might be a little dodgy, but that's about it.

I think what Spacecase might have thought is "alfafox just posted a GC video so maybe alfafox thinks the video that started this thread is CG?" which if you did, that would imply a hoax was going on, but you answered that you don't think it's CG, and it's not a proven hoax. I think it's a real, genuine sighting but we have to be a little conservative and not rule out CG until we know for sure what it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In those two videos (forgive me if this was already pointed out) but did anyone else notice that the orbs being released were spaced the same way. Like the black one distributed 1 space 11 space 111 space then the white one the same pattern.....anyone else see what I am saying or am I just seeing things.....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I was asking the Captain if he thought these videos posted by these two men where CG. I didn't say they were CG, I was just asking HIS opinion. If the two videos that we have been talking about in the last 70 some pages of post are CG. Then the two men areworking together and are obvious hoaxers. I know they said that they don't know each other, but if they are hoaxers do you really expect them to say it???

Let me reinterate I am not saying that it is CG or that they are hoaxers, because it looks real to me. I was just asking the Captains opinion. Understand ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes I understood that already spacecase, sorry I didn't communicate more clearly, but I knew what you meant, thanks for confirming it. I was also wondering if alfafox thought it could be CG so I was thinking along the same lines as you.

@alfafox, do you possibly know the CG artist for the video you posted? It would be interesting if a CG expert like him could confirm that he doesn't think this topic video is CG, which is my opinion.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join