It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

supposedly this was in Mexico city.

the video is not brand new though, i do remember seeing this a while back , perhaps 6-8 months ago. (the actual date of the sighting is probably more)

i just can't believe that i forgot about this video...

this is just plain weird.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72050ac95da8.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Great video, to me it looks like those starlike objects but in daylight.

Check out this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway this video is strange, it sort of looks like a space animal releasing it's babies, and then the babies go out and play with each other haha

[edit on 5-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Pedro Hernandez seems very busy, quite a few of his videos here

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The objects huddles together into a collective, and then the objects moves out from the collective.

Originally posted by keepithush
When I see the word spheres I usually don't bother to watch because it is usually what looks like a flock of birds or balloons.
This one however shows what seems to be some sort of larger object shooting the spheres out in rapid succession which then do appear to dance around somewhat intelligently.
If it wasn't for the part where the orange object shot them out I would be thinking balloons tied together but this..

S&F and I don't normally give them out so easily.

The 3ds particle thing is a possibility but then we can claim CGI for anything really and thus the site would be boring.
If it is indeed CGI then its very well done because the focus, blurring movement and camera tracking is great.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by plejarenlyran
awesome

obviously you cant state `this is an alien craft` but it goes a long way to silencing those IGNORANT skeptics who have nothing better to do than debunk anything

Or on the other hand those who believe everything presented to them with no questioning or integrity whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They are not drones.

Originally posted by Larryman
It looked to me that the main UFO was much higher (or farther away) than the jet airliner. It looked like the camera focus had to be zoomed much further out to capture the UFO clearly.

Perhaps the yellow coloration is a result of much smog.

My guess is that it released about 30 drone spheres - around 15 from each end of the primary UFO.

I would like to know what happened after the drones were released. Did they and the primary UFO simply fade away? Or did they all speed off to out of range distances?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Anyone else find it amusing this person was the only person to see this? No one else came forward or filmed them.

Looks like a CGI to me also, if you look closely there are motion deficiencies and some of those "UFO's" are moving at a different frame rate to the rest of the video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
>size?...anywhere between 6-20 ft across ,
>no maths to back that up, just guess from
>what I can observe. ]

Wow. Your two digit number is the closest!
Are you into aviation, sky monitoring, etc.

Bye

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Truly Amazing footage,

Thank you for bringing it to attention of the fine ppl at ATS

Well, I really am impressed with this one, I am a beleiver, but try to keep myself skeptical.

Not much there for me to umm and ahh about, its just Great! lol

I think most "orb" and sphere Objects taped and sighted are the most credible to me, as I witnessed two a good few years back they blew my mind away.

Not much to gauge distance/size really apart from speed of them moving about each other, as there quite fast which tells me there most probly as high as ..high flying birds but not as high as a commercial aircraft would cruise at.

size? if they were as high as high flying birds then I would assume there between
anywhere between 6-20 ft across , no maths to back that up, just guess from what I can observe.

Very brightly lit objects they must have been. non reflective but self emitting.

why are they doing what there doing? I have no idea.

star & flagged.

Best I've seen

[edit on 5-7-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does it seem like there is some sort of flapping going on?

Im not trying to imply they are birds. Seems to high, but whatever is happening, i just see wings flapping.

Anyone else?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Curious too why there are not hundreds of more witnesses for these things.

Not saying it is fake, but to be realistic anyone with half a brain could do this in Maya and drop some filters over it. Not saying that is the case here, but you must keep your options open.

I will say, in the absence of common sense questions that are...conveniently...unanswerable with this, it goes in my round file. If you don't know the questions that need (or rather should) be answered (especially from our buddy Pedro) the your not fit to judge.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It's nothing more than ballons, sorry folks, this is not u.f.o's or anything more than simple ballons.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
>a full spacecraft using some sophisticated cloaking technology

3rd generation shielding.

I can settle for the word usage of soutships. They are independently
operated. Aerial serving - supplies, etc is done by a mothership.

Originally posted by ashestoashes
For some reason, I always thought that these 'orb' types were in fact - a full spacecraft using some sophisticated cloaking technology, due to which just the corners were visible. that is, the tips - where the lights glowed. However, recently (and especially after seeing this extraordinarily clear and daytime sighting), I've been forced to change my views.

These are indeed, independent probes/crafts/soutships?

This is actually an excellent find. Lov it.

S & F !

..ps-oh, and btw, yummy - sorry if i sound weird for saying this,
but i think you are gorgeous..

There - said it.

phew.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is something that gives the objects away and your CGI does not show that.

Originally posted by necati

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Oh yes baby, now thats what i call a ufo vid.. Like to see them explain that away..

You shouldn't be too hasty. Here is a video which shows what can be done with particle rendering engines:

As I said I also wish it won't turn out to be simply 3d again.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
Is it just me, or does it seem like there is some sort of flapping going on?

Im not trying to imply they are birds. Seems to high, but whatever is happening, i just see wings flapping.

Anyone else?

I think that it is spinning myself, but has some sort of "wing" .

Maybe you are correct though..hard to say, but it does have a protrusion on it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Wow, I've never seen anything like that.

The orbs moved a lot light insects do, which is very strange. The "mother ship" was not really a defined shape, almost looked like a jagged rock tumbling through the air as it moved. When the UFO spits out the orbs is probably the most compelling part. I would say they were flares, but they didn't fall, they flew out straight from the ship.

Very strange footage. Flagged!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Great video! It sort of reminds me of famous "Miracle of the sun" incident in Fatima 1917, where witnesses described seeing a dancing sun.

Wiki article

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

ya,i dont know, but the "flapping" seem to correspond with the smaller objects movements

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
whatever they are, they are connected on a string or something. look at the 5:00 mark and see how the small ones move. clearly connected by a string.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
very nice footage bro

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Curious too why there are not hundreds of more witnesses for these things.

Not saying it is fake, but to be realistic anyone with half a brain could do this in Maya and drop some filters over it. Not saying that is the case here, but you must keep your options open.

I will say, in the absence of common sense questions that are...conveniently...unanswerable with this, it goes in my round file. If you don't know the questions that need (or rather should) be answered (especially from our buddy Pedro) the your not fit to judge.

Yes look at 4:30 seconds into video he does his explanation of what were seeing points the camera at an obviously blank area of sky then the mistake tried to make it look like he was zooming in but if you watch them frame by frame its a fade in. Also at 5 min 39 sec he was tracking 2 objects blinks out then 3 frames later we get the large craft again with no movement from the camera at all it fades in again over 3 frames judging from that have to say cgi.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join