It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
this is another thread that should have never been posted. I am not sure why the threads about obamas corruption and lies never go through but the lamest UFO evidence video always get pushed to the front of the line. I just don't get it.

This Jaime guy is a shyster.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
PS. some of the quotes on this site about this topic make me sick!

"The best UFO evidence to date"? Are you kidding me?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow, brilliant vid! I really want to believe it is authentic, but remain a tad skeptical..but in awe at the same time, if you know what I mean.

It makes me ponder a number of points - are UFOs a by-product of the human psyche, like visions of the Virgin Mary? There was a playfulness about the interaction between the UFO and orbs which made me wonder also....are they intelligent life-forms in themselves?

Any finally, why do they always appear..in their droves, in far off places...rather than in Kent, England...this eve? ;-)

link   
reply to post by epete22

Are you kidding us? I bet that if we'd show this footage on every channel in the world then people would be like: "WOOOWWW! Aliens ARE real
"
And then they would go outside and pray for the aliens to return and give us unlimited energy sourses. But the problem is that the powers that be will never let this happen.

link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by Kaifan

Go out at night and watch the sky carefully, eventually you will see something like these spheres/starlike objects.

Wether they are satellites or something more is up to your conclusion.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

You know, there's a big difference in looking up at the sky and eventually notice a little light moving somewhere, and looking at your left and see a few spheres flying along with you and moving at your same speed and direction, i would guess anyone on a plane would know the difference, and satellites? really?, in ww2? pre space era? next to the airplanes? foo fighters are a known phenomena documented by USA, Germany and Japanese pilots, we are not talking about some dude on the street looking up, these spheres were researched by both USA and Germany and were considered by both countries as a secret enemy's weapon for a long time, until the end of the war when the USA found out the Germans also thought it was a USA made weapon

link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage I've seen a few photos like that with orbs around a Concorde jet over the United Kingdom.

That would be this one... when they were filming the first flight...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

just because no other reports about it are staring us in the face right this minute, does not mean it did not happen.

I agree 100%, I just find it odd that the video maker has seen at least two UFOs and filmed them when no one else has seen them. There might actually be reports for all I know, like I said before it's hard to pinpoint where both videos were taken.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
reply to post by easynow

just because no other reports about it are staring us in the face right this minute, does not mean it did not happen.

I agree 100%, I just find it odd that the video maker has seen at least two UFOs and filmed then when no one else has seen them. There might actually be reports for all I know, like I said before it's hard to pinpoint where both videos were taken.

People with such footage are the chose ones. Aliens send them a message telepathically about their location and time. Then the "chosen one" goes to that place at that time and makes videos. They usually get 1-2 vids a month.
The rest of us will never get to film a UFO.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
And the reason why Mexico City and S. America have such a huch number of sightings might, I say might since it is only a specualtion, be because of their past connection with the Mayan and Aztek people. Alot of ancient sightings seems to be from that area. I might be wrong though ofc.

You make good posts and get me to comment.

I always though that there are so many South American sightings because Earth's southern hemisphere points to the center of the galaxy. That's where the traffic is coming from . . . most of it anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Very nice video , star and flag. Well there is not much to add to the discussion , I wish we could examine the original data, but I guess we will never know i it was real or not . Never the less great footage.

I guess with those kind o videos it comes down to either You believe in it or you dismiss it , no side will convince the other of their right without any evidence .

But it does look good

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Interesting video but i don't really trust anything that that present shows. He has a UFO show on every week and 1000's of poor people send in videos so theres plenty of incentive for fakes.

It will be interesting to see if any more info surfaces about this case.

link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Zorgon, if it's a winner then why not present it to wider audience?

Where do you find a wider audience than here at ATS?
The fact that it catches my interest means it will also go onto my website.. But hey I just found it a few minutes ago... sheesh...

It is obvious aliens after all.

Not in my opinion, no... IF it is real it is more evidence of 'critters' in my opinion, similar to the 20 minute Tallahasse UFO which shows the white translucent jellyfish like UFO givin 'birth' to a small red sphere... which also appears 'happy' as it flits about its 'parent'

There is no such thing as CGI".

No there isn't but there is Vue 6 creator of the infamous Haiti UFO ( Just compare the palm trees)

I love the Star Gate

Vue 7

So your right no such thing as CGI

Who needs reality when you can have Emily

[edit on 5-7-2009 by zorgon]

link   
Doesn't anyone on here find is strange how an object can emit objects many times its own size in volume ??? Dimensional Portal anyone ?

link   

Originally posted by gormly

Originally posted by fls13

Originally posted by necati
Some astonishing footage. Hope this will not turn out to be some sophisticated particle rendering engine of one of those major 3d_appz like 3dsMax or Maya. If not it's really mind boggling!

Some fascinating video. The shaky cam effect would be the toughest to reproduce. Generating a .bvh file based on the . movement of the shooter and then loading it into the camera within the 3d app seems to me to be a doable solution as I ponder it awhile.

It's either a great hoax or something extraordinary, I don't think there's any in between here.

Now THATS funny.

This is a new technique for believers. Be ambiguous and then offer some reasoning while pretending they know what they are talking about in an unrealated area so the rest of the uninformed will fall in line lock step.

LOL.. "Generating a .bvh file based on the . movement of the shooter and then loading it into the camera"

To the uninformed you just lent this credibility of being real by pretending to know what you are talking about and applying it to this situation. Well done, this technique is new and is being used increasingly to lend credibility to all types of situation posted on ATS.

I'd almost say there is a conspiracy to 'credabilitize' conspiracies!!
(yea for me.. a new word)

Loading it into the camera huh?

I am not going to "debunk" this video, there is no point anymore, I can render something similar easily enough. Who knows, it might be real, it might not. Today you just can't tell.
(Yes, I would like it to be real)

Anyone who has some skills and the desire can create a convincing video, add grain, perspective, a foreign interview and whalla...you all make it sound like this is impossible which is highly laughable, the worse the video the easier it is to make and it seems like the easier it is to convince people.

Shaky cam and zoom in and glow out are NOT hard things to reproduce in CGI, but they ARE hard to comprehend by people who know nothing about the software out there.

again, who knows it COULD be real, but for those of you who dismiss CGI off hand based on this video.. you are as bad as the "debunkers" you wax on about.

Note for those who don't know:

A .bvh file is a Biovision hierarchical motion file, a text file that contains motion data.

Anyone interested can look it up and see how hillarious "loading it into the camera" sounds.

You can't animate a light or a camera in 3D? You can link a .bvh file to a 3D light or camera too, not just a rigged character. There's also path and keyframe animation. Get back to me when you know what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I agree 100%, I just find it odd that the video maker has seen at least two UFOs and filmed them when no one else has seen them. There might actually be reports for all I know, like I said before it's hard to pinpoint where both videos were taken.

great ! , i love agreeing

of course it seems odd but there may be other witnesses to this, i am hoping someone like free_spirit , will chime in and let us know.

i think the key thing we all need to realize is...

imo , this is not the all of the footage...this has obviously been edited for the Tv program. i am sure they picked out the best of the best from the raw copy.

thanks for the reply !

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

By wider audience I meant people who don't even know abouth this place.

Oh well.. I guess there is a little CGI in this world. But not if it's UFO related.

But on which side are you, Zorgon? Believer, skeptic or non-believer?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
there will be always a debunker ... every video could be faked ... thats the problem ...

when debunkers start saying it is cgi ... so you may be into something ... because they dont know # and they are just throwing words ...

well .. could this be a CGI;?? who knows, you need the original video to try to debunk this, because if this is is a cgi it is well made

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

You know, there's a big difference in looking up at the sky and eventually notice a little light moving somewhere, and looking at your left and see a few spheres flying along with you and moving at your same speed and direction, i would guess anyone on a plane would know the difference, and satellites? really?, in ww2? pre space era? next to the airplanes? foo fighters are a known phenomena documented by USA, Germany and Japanese pilots, we are not talking about some dude on the street looking up, these spheres were researched by both USA and Germany and were considered by both countries as a secret enemy's weapon for a long time, until the end of the war when the USA found out the Germans also thought it was a USA made weapon

I was too brief.

I said they looked similar. And I DID NOT say the objects in ww2 were satellites, your making me look stupid mate, haha.

I was trying to say that at night people see similar objects, some claim they are satellites, but I'm not so sure, some claim they are not because of the strange movements. I've seen them myself. I am not saying they are satellites.

I was basically saying "maybe" these objects from ww2 are the same thing people see at night, which means they are not satellites.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yes, the only way to debunk CGI is to find the original video..
No explanation will debunk it. Even if someone would reproduse someting similar the believers wouldn't see any similarities.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
But on which side are you, Zorgon? Believer, skeptic or non-believer?

I have said it many times in many threads and actively show documentation

80%ish of UFO's in my opinion are plasma based life forms or 'critters', 15%ish are black ops craft, especially the triangles and 5%ish are the true visitors that I hear about from my military contacts

Alien space craft or Black Ops ships just flitting about aimlessly makes no sense. Alien space craft changing shape makes no sense... Stealth craft lit up like a glowing orb at night makes no sense... not very stealthy in my books

However a plasma based life form could explain most of the observed sightings...

They would be a fuzzy object by day and glowing at night.. you cannot get a clear picture because they are a ball of energy... look through a jet exhaust or a heat mirage and you will see he same effect (though different cause)

A plasma sphere would not feel inertia any more than would a lightning bolt... and thus could make wild changes in direction without splattering a pilot all over the walls

A plasma sphere might be observed 'feeding' near power lines, thunderstorms STS80 and other sources

The term 'Critters' was first coined in 1956 "Plasma UFO's over Burlington" by Trevor James Constable...

Yes, I do believe at least 50% or greater of these recent sightings (past 15 yrs perhaps) are life forms of some kind. I wish I could recall the paperwork on a case I had that involved an abduction where the individual never saw an entity such as the "Grays". He felt the whole works of the craft was a living, breathing entity in itself. Sightings now include so many balls of light that appear to be glass like on the outside with some sort of swirling living being on the inside. This "Shape Shifting" going on is perhaps the workings of the plasma or whatever these beings are made up of as they enter our earth.

Ron: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON.

Denise M. Stoner
Chief Investigator, Florida
Mufon State Section Director

I hope that clear it up for you... some of us here take our research seriously

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join