It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I am new member to ATS but have to admit I love the website and have been reading posts and articles on here long before I joined. In the past I have seen a lot of ufos and have taken pics and so on but the main reason for posting this is because lately I have been witnessing some very strange lights in the sky. So far every night this week I have looked out the window before I goto bed and I would think to myself 'I wonder if I will see anything to night' (meaning UFO's) and to my amazement I would. Monday night I witnessed 11 strange moving lights, and last night I witnessed 7. On the 23rd of June me and my girlfriend witnessed 2 of these lights moving across the big dipper constellation.

I though at first that they could be satellites or the ISS. But Monday proved me wrong!! totally wrong. I looked out my window monday night about 2am, it was a very nice clear night..... I looked up and noticed a group of stars together but where in a weird formation.... it looked like a dot to dot of some kind of flying craft. I noticed that the so called stars seemed to move around slightly. I thought ok maybe it is my eyes, but then i noticed a star get really really bright, it then faded slightly and started moving to the North direction of the sky and faded out into the distance. This astonished me, then a few minutes later, where this group of weird stars where, 2 of them broke off and headed north, they headed north in a straight line, one light was behind the other and the one at the back started to light right up! they went to the distance and then turned sharply and disappeared.

By this time I was in a panic, I was in awe at what I had just seen, My mum woke up and came in, she looked at the sky too..... she witnessed a star light up bright and move south. Anyway Tuesday night comes, and I say to myself 'I wonder if they will show themselves tonight?' I look out the window and everything seems calm in the sky although I notice a star in an odd place, It lights right up, im talking a light thats very strong! this thing is also very high up and I can make out a saucer shape with 2 windows, it starts moving south then the light dies right out and it stops and glows like a star. I then notice 6 smaller lights move in different directions throughout the night!

Has anyone else noticed these? damn I even get my torch and flash at one of them 3 times, I wait.... and about 2mins later a star flashes bright white 3 times then turns red and shoots north!

Also on the 19th June, I look in the sky at about 10pm and notice a star flashing, I get home and look throught my telescope at it and it shows up as this huge plasma ball like object that flashes red, green, blue, white and purple... and every now and then it flashes up and u can make out a white saucer shape, this was in the sky for 2 nights then just vanished.

I read on ATS that someone tried meditating and contacting whoever flies these UFO's so I thought i would try it!!! something very weird happened and maybe I will post it as another topic later if anyone is interested???

I have bought a panasonic 3ccd movie camera and tripod, i will set it up tonite and watch the sky. if I film anything I will post it here. I just need to know that I am not going mad haha!

also read my other post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-7-2008 by justjoemusic]

**I will be keeping an online diary of any sightings I see on my website, the page will be called 'UFO Diary' and will contain all the information of anything I witness, and hopefully from now I can capture images and videos of these starlike UFO'S. The website is www.justjoe.t83.net, and I should have the page up and running in 12 hours time.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You know that exact same thing happened the other day to me. I was outside at around 10:30 havin a smoke, I was staring up at the sky and thinking "I wonder if any of those stars are UFOs?". Lo and behold about 10 seconds later I noticed a star that I could swear was stationary before start to slowly move...I thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me, but then it just took off at incredible speed into space! Creeped me out a lil bit I must admit.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by happysquirts

well im glad its not just me who noticed these things!! it feels and seems like on every clear night if you look up to the sky for a good while you will eventually see one or two or more of these things. One that I see was flying across the sky and there was a plane flying, it was no doubt in my mind higher then the plane.

I find it freaky but amazing!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Happysquirts, what I think you saw was a satillite, me and my dad like watching for them at nights, especcially when we are out at the beach.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Hello RuneSpider, maybe it was a sattellite that he saw but he does mention it shot off into space at high speed?? I dont know, part of me would like to think it is a satellite or spacejunk but they just seem to odd to be those... maybe I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Personally I think your just seeing stars. The things you say you saw I have seen too many times. It's your eyes I believe. Maybe you should try to get a news crew around you if these things always seem to be around you

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

thats what i thought at first, that if you look for too long at stars they then look like they are moving but... seriously i am 90% sure these are not stars..... im hoping to catch some on video tonight.

But thanks very much for your opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Id also like to add that they dont seem to be like meteors entering the earths atmosphere because they seem to last for too long in the sky...... but im no expert on meteors? can anyone tell me more about meteors?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Where do you live?

Yes I see these UFO's every day and most people don't notice them and they will tell you your just seeing things.
They are star like.
Some of them just hover and slowly move to the left or right.
Most of them stay in one spot but randomly move in and out and wiggle a bit but they always come back near the spot it wants to stay.
There all over the sky its just that no one looks at the stars long enough to notice.
Last night we saw one that was blinking its light randomly and zapping around the sky then it just despaired. I think it was showing off, we were having a camp fire.
I tried catching them on my video cam but it wont come up because its too dark and my cam wont even pick up a normal star.
I need one of these telescopes that let you attach a camera.
I made a post about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Hi thanks for your post, I live in a small town called Barking which is just outside of London in the UK. I know what you mean that noone seems to look, or wants to look. I caught a strange light on video once, told my family about it and they said without even looking 'oh its a crane or plane'. People seem to be ignorant to them or seem to fear the unknown so they close there minds to it.

Your story is very interesting, is this the first time you experience them?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Hell, JustJoeMusic, and welcome.
Seeing that you're a keen stargazer, be sure to download Stellarium, if you haven't already, to help you with identification.
It's free of charge - and I think you will find it priceless.
(I know I do.)

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Hi Vanitas Just downloaded Stellarium, I heard about it from youtube....and I will use it tonight. Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Justjoe, I have been in contact with someone from LHR ATC to try to find out what 2 lights were that I witnessed on Monday night (29 June). I'm not speculating what they were but there was 2 starlike lights one behind the other moving from south to north. This was at 00:20. I will get back to you when ATC get back to me.

Does anyone know if the shuttle docked/departed the ISS on Monday night?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yeebsy

Hi yeebsy,

Thanks for your post, like i said in my opening post, monday 29th June i witnessed 2 lights which looked very starlike one behind the other yet the one at the back got very very bright but this was at a different time. At around 2:30 am although i see many starlike objects that moved in strange ways that night between 2am and 4:30am. Please let me know if LHR ATC get back to you?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I live in Toronto Canada.
I been seeing them for 2 years now but recently actively looking for them when I get the chance at night.

They sometimes leave and you wont see them for a full 4 months.

I have shown my closer friends and they see them also.We also get others to notice them too but most people immediately dismiss it and say either we been smoking too much weed or "your just trippin".

I see them a lot better and more than anyone of my friends, I think it might be because I have adjusted my eye's to catching them better, or my all my friends have bad eye sight.

If I see a star-like object that seems to be out of focus more than normal stars, then I automatically know its a UFO and it stars moving at some point.
They look a bit out of focus because I think they are vibrating or wiggling/shacking extremely fast. One thing I notice they like to do is they would be hovering in one spot then randomly seems to blast off far away but as soon as you think it blasted away it instantly warps back into the exact spot it was hovering. Like it warps.
I think that some UFO's have noticed me, and sometimes my friends joke around and say they are following me.
I actually think that a group of them were following me and my friends on a car ride 3 nights ago, we spotted some brighter UFO's that were acting like stars but way too close and bright and they were slowly moving. After we left and drive to a friends house, we got out the car and we noticed the same group of 5 ufo's were above us high in the sky, they had followed us I think. was about 8 km ride.
My friends got scared and we just went in the house.

Since then everyone but me is sick of UFO talk and they don't like the subject anymore, I am the only one left with any interest in it so I keep it to myself.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yes i thought the same, that some stars in the sky looked odd and are not meant to be there, they also seem to wobble or vibrate. I know sometimes stars can look like they are wobbling or twinkling because of the Earths atmosphere but these ufo type stars wobble completely differently!

I see what could of been a mothership last night, it lit right up as i explained in my first post. I meditated after I see them all last night and I asked in my mind for them to bring there ships lower or to make contact. Lets hope it happens LOL!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah I sometimes see the bigger motherships but they are rare.

Be careful meditating, I thought it would be cool to try to make contact that way but over time meditating does some strange stuff and has made able to see ghostly things more and more and was creeping me out. For example I was taking a piss in my friends back yard and a shadow popped up in front of me that had a human shape, I thought it was mine for a sec so I moved a but to see if it would move and it didn't, it stayed and was just moving a little bit on its own. I'm pretty sure it was a ghost. I also noticed a presence in my room and I couldn't speed for weeks until I stopped meditating.

I did research and it seems that most people are safe to meditate but if you naturally have a stronger 6th sence or 3rd eye meditating on your own can have some very weird upsetting things happen.

A couple weeks ago I was meditating at night before I went to sleep and I swear a alien or something was trying to talk to me, I was scared and refused to make contact with it and since then stopped meditating.

I too thought it might be cool to contact a alien but as soon as it happens its scary and I didn't feel like having probes stuck up my ass because who knows what they might do to. What if they wake you up from sleep, I know I would be pretty pissed off being waken up by some ugly ass thing in the night unless they had something cool to show me.
And the odds are they are not in the mood for showing off cool stuff. Thats just what I thought.
Another side of me wants to try to contact them still and I'm thinking of trying that flash light thing you did, where you flash your light at the UFO and it responded.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey there,

About 8 years ago I witnessed something along the lines of what you described in the initial post. I live in a city in Denmark of about 50 thousand people, and we have some nice forested areas surrounding the city. Well, in those years I took long walks about 3 times a week to a long lake surrounding by woodland, just outside the city. To get there I walked through a large public park, some of which is owned by an expensive hotel on the outskirts of town.

Anyway, I'm on my way through the park one evening in late autumn. I'm 32 years old and have been a stargazer since a very young age, looking for shooting stars, satellites or lightning in the distance, if there was any to be had. Oh, how I love lightning. On this night, however, I was looking up at Orion, when I noticed something rather strange. I noticed 3 or 4 (I'm not sure, because initially lights were zipping around closely together) lights, of more of less the same intensity as the stars in Orion's belt, one of which was moving down quickly, then fading out. The other two were zipping to the right, one faster than the other. The second one also faded, but the third one faded then quickly came 'back on', so to speak. It then bent downwards, dropping down quickly behind some trees. At this point in this I was part elated, part confused, and ran to see if I could get a clear sky to look at, to find the remaining third light. However, it took me 5 or more minutes to find clear sky in that direction, and there was nothing to be seen. They seemed to be very far off in the distance, the lights, but that is just a guess from my side, really.

Now, I've seen projectors over cities and such, but first of all, there were no cities of mentionable size in the direction of the lights, and second, the lights were quite high up. Not at all overhead, but at a 50 or so percent angle with 0 being straight ahead and 90 being straight up. Also, they didn't look like projector lights at all.

I didn't know what to think. I still don't, and I haven't seen anything of the sort after that. I can still see those lights in my mind's eye, and they were unlike anything else I've ever seen in the night sky. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen lights like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Yea I try not to meditate or contact 'other' things too much as I fear a poltergiest coming back.... anyway thats a bit off topic, read my post if you have time about a kind of contact experience I had: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im going to try and film these lights tonight, although it has got slightly cloudy in london tonight

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ok its getting dark in london now and my camera is all setup.... although its a bit cloudy now and the weather has forcast rain and storms tonight but I will stay awake just incase there is a clearing in the clouds and I see something. Will let you know tomorrow if I am successful in filming anything. If I dont then I will keep trying!! I am not one to give in too easily.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join