It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

You know i first became aware of something odd when I was a really young child! I have this memory i used to dream it as a kid that i would be in this huge dark place outside and this huge bright star would appear in the sky and fall down right next to me, it was huge! My dream or memory would then skip and i would find myself in this huge corridor that seemed rounded, it had many rooms inside. This dream or memory would reoccur and i remember it as if it happened yesterday! Iv had loads of dreams about these crazy flying machines in the skies. But this star like thing is very much like what we have been seeing over the last 2 years. I have other information too but am too nervous to post it on here!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seems like people have trouble trying to film these things.. i see them all the time here in london..

heres a bright one that passed over..

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

hi cosmic traveler, thanks for posting the video... thats defo a bright one! when did you first start to see them?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
-hi people

ive posted about these stars for the last 2 weeks,

ive seen them much longer.

there have been a few threads in the last weeks about these.

a lot of people are seing them..

i sit in my balcony and spots at least one a night and its no sattelites,
for those who still wants to tell us its sattelites please go outside and look for yourselves.

i post a link to this thread i have a comment with these stars at page 8 but the whole thread is about stargate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i see these and i think we should make a club for people who see them. after seing at least 30 nights this summer i am in no doubt.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

hey buds84

you say they come and go, sometimes not here for 4 months..

would you agree that their numbers have intensifyed this summer or have you seen them this many before?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi JustjoeMusic... ive been seeing them for around 2 years now.. at first i spotted them with bino's but
just thought them to be satellites.. then i started seeing them without bino's but just as tiny stars traveling along.. then they started getting brighter and appearing more and more.. as soon as i would step outside suddenly one would appear.. some will just appear brighten and then fade away.. others like in the
vid i posted will stay illuminated and just disapear into the distance.. i even had one follow me coming
out of woolworths
that was freaky... anyway i still wasnt sure if they were just satellites but i know
now that they arent.. you cant see satellites 2 hours after sunset and iridium satellites are only visible
for around 40 seconds with the brightest point of illumination only being around 4 seconds... ive seen these things for well over 4 minutes.. and now they are doing diferent things..

i found this thread on google trying to find others who are seeing the same thing.. a few other sites
people are talking about them but at the moment these things arent getting much attention..

but i know they arent satellites..

keep watching out..... btw ive seen lots of other stuff aswell.. not just these things... and with the recent sightings here in the uk.. something
is brewing..

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hey Skywatch.. they did stop showing for a few months torwards the end of last year for me also.
and it does seem as though they are appearing more and more this year.. i see them again last night.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
just saw one now..

but it was more strange than usual

it was a tiny star traveling quite fast

2 times it lit up in a flash...
while traveling..

ive never seen that before..

it was going (again) from to the left of the big dipper and towars it.

it disappeared by cloaking itself as usually, but it was quite clear

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
and then one more..

this one not flashing, but just traveling in their usual way...

again from to the left of big dipper this time going over the top of it

again disappearing..

thats counts 3 in 30min.

cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

Hey I have seen this "star-like" objects during the day these past few weeks. I see them hovering motionless for minutes then they fly away and dissapear.The funny thing about the whole situation is that these "UFO's" seem to some how "communicate" with me.They some how put toughts in my mind of where to look and when to look. It's hard to explain.Anyways, I feel like something big is going to happend soon. Perhaps another war is looming in the near future, or perhaps "they" are going to show up finally to the masses.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Hi, thanks for your post about this.... i can 100% say that they are not satellites!! and in just 24 hours I see a huge mothership like light. I cant see much tonight as london has a lot of cloud but im checking for any breaks in the clouds and I will be filming.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Is it just me or are they showing up more frequent? i just get this weird feeling something is about to happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

Yes something is definately brewing here in the UK.... It is getting freaky now. I just found it amazing how they interact with whoever is viewing them yet how comes most of the world has not noticed them? i mean how many astronamers are there on this planet? damn...

wish it wasnt cloudy tonight!!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes iv only seen one during the day. It is scary how they kind of use your mind to look.... i feel drawn to the skies at night this whole week and have not felt myself all week.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
In the interest of the scientific process, I suggest you go to www.heavens-above.com, log in your location, and look to see when [a whole bunch] of satellites, as well as the ISS are passing within visual range of you. I know that sometimes we've been watching for a particular satellite to come from one direction, and then another shows up, often from an opposing direction. Sometimes we see blinking things. It's something you should get to know, in order to form your thinking in an analytical manner. That is, if you know it isn't the ISS, it isn't the Genesis 1 or 2, not the Evistat, HTS, iridium flares or amateur satellites, then you have some criteria to gauge what you are seeing. Plus, in the process, you'll become adept at identifying various known phenomenon. It's a good thing. Then, after all that, when you see something that fits outside the parameters of known aerial phenomenon, you know when to grab the camera, when to pay attention to trajectory and you can share in the wonder, knowing you've excluded the obvious things.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Hi thanks for the link to the website, just checked it out and what I see last night was none of those things.... i will have my camera ready for when this damn cloud goes and will take some film and photos and will check on the website you gave me if anything like sats, the iss or whatever is in the sky at that time, if there is nothing in the sky then i will post the footage and photos if they show again. But I am 100% certain these are not anything man made!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

I'm also aware of the traveling "stars", I saw 2 of them just about half an hour ago, I can't be sure they weren't artificial satellites. The first time i saw something like this was one year ago, 2 nights in a row, i was really excited with it! I'm located in Portugal.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumpei

Yes when i first see them i had the same thoughts as you, I got excited but then thought no they could be satellites but then i see others appear and perform strange sharp manuvoures that satellites just dont do..... keep watching and im sure you will see more and more!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I mentioned the same star like things in my hello thread too! cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join