It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Aust... Newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hello one and all. I came across your site searching about Planet X and have been reading what you have on it. Something that came up in discussion lately and hubby and i thought we would investigate it. Called the Planetarium that guaranteed us that it certainly would be visible to the naked eye if it was only 4 years away... so after all that... i decided to join up here.

Interesting site and members here.... look forward to getting to know you

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Welcome! If you are anything like I am you will find this site fascinating and addictive! Have you ever had any ufo experiences in Australia that you can share? I loved it when I visited there, we were in Sydney and Melbourne. Very engaging and beautiful people. Take care!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
When I was 13 and on school camp was the only ufo experience I have had. A couple friends and I were out sneaking a cigarette, and making ourselves rather sick on them and watching the sky. in the distance, no bigger than what would look like a distant aeroplane we saw lights jumping all over the sky. they were so fast and then after a while they just shot up and away... it was not up close and personal however.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
That's a cool story Morrigan. I've not yet had any experiences with ufos. I'm fascinated by them however, and constantly searching the skies when I'm outside! lol My hubby had an experience when he was a boy and he woke up in the middle of the night to a bright light outside his bedroom window. He went to inspect and saw a large circular craft over the pond outside his home. It was ringed in lights. He was very frightened by the experience and went to wake his dad. He said that the whole time it hovered over the pond it didn't make any noise. By the time he got his dad and stepmom up, it was gone. He doesn't claim to say it was an alien craft, he's very logical in nature, but he still can't figure out what exactly it was.

Take care in Australia and enjoy your time on here. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
hello friend. the name is jedimiller, you will find my threads interesting and exciting. First thing you should do is read them all! have fun!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hey, I just wanted to say Welcome to ATS as well

And what a cool experience you had! I hope you enjoy your time here

new topics

top topics

join