It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Truly Amazing footage,

Thank you for bringing it to attention of the fine ppl at ATS

Well, I really am impressed with this one, I am a beleiver, but try to keep myself skeptical.

Not much there for me to umm and ahh about, its just Great! lol

I think most "orb" and sphere Objects taped and sighted are the most credible to me, as I witnessed two a good few years back they blew my mind away.

Not much to gauge distance/size really apart from speed of them moving about each other, as there quite fast which tells me there most probly as high as ..high flying birds but not as high as a commercial aircraft would cruise at.

size? if they were as high as high flying birds then I would assume there between
anywhere between 6-20 ft across , no maths to back that up, just guess from what I can observe.

Very brightly lit objects they must have been. non reflective but self emitting.

why are they doing what there doing? I have no idea.

star & flagged.

Best I've seen

[edit on 5-7-2009 by TrentReznor]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Honestly though that looks nothing like your video yummy, its an animation you know.. This dosent have a tap on your video, i knew some wise arse would come out of the woodwork with a baseless argument..

Thanks for the "wise arse".
The argument isn't baseless at all. Actually in terms of 3d the stuff on the video is quite 'simple'. You can even animate sand storms, spilling liquids, floods, rain, snow and much more. Even with some decent hardware at home. Watch some movie-fx and you should know what I'm talking of.

Regards

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The fact that the man constantly battles with the focus through the smog and even shows himself to put perspective to him and his surroundings is just SPECTACULAR!!!

I can see the armchair skeptics really digging deep to stutter out a band aid explanation for this one.

It's like the visitors are stepping up their disclosure campaign quicker and quicker now. I believe it's getting harder and harder to deny them lately as a result too.

You take footage like this and then you couple it with the NASA slip ups such as the Tether incident, the space rocks (as they termed it) that move and then change direction etc. and this game of lie and deny just keeps getting more and more tenous and laughable.

Incredible footage!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Wicked . Love it

Daytime and good quality amazing

Great find. Why cant they all be like that!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Gregandgemma]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

If thats the case that would explain it.

Im always hopeful footage is going to be real and i have had my own sightings to know that ufo's are real but its always good to be wary no?

Like i said its always revealing as to how the person filming it has reacted to the sighting. I'm still unsure about his behaviour but i suppose we will have to see what the verdict is.

The actual footage is good though & have s&f it anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have seen something like this (sorta') in person once and I think I can possibly explain why they loop around the "mothership" like they do.

I think they enter a gravitational lock with the larger ship (more energy perhaps) and spin around eachother to be shot off as if out of a slingshot.

I got a clear view of this when I was 15 or 16 years old when I saw what looked like 5 stars congregate, spin, slowly at first and then building up some pretty good speed and then they all just shot off in tangential directions...

Reminded me exactly of a slingshot.

They are conserving energy.

Very intelligent.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati
Some astonishing footage. Hope this will not turn out to be some sophisticated particle rendering engine of one of those major 3d_appz like 3dsMax or Maya. If not it's really mind boggling!

Some fascinating video. The shaky cam effect would be the toughest to reproduce. Generating a .bvh file based on the head movement of the shooter and then loading it into the camera within the 3d app seems to me to be a doable solution as I ponder it awhile.

It's either a great hoax or something extraordinary, I don't think there's any in between here.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by necati

I've been seeing and filming these things for years and once even saw the mothership and the smaller ufo orbs together, but never caught that episode on film. Wow that's the real ufo orbs on that tape, excellent find!

Yes, of the few tales I've heard in person from regular civilians, motherships with orbs have been included along with erratic movements and disappearing.

Still though, Jaime Maussan tends to be an ass. Not a hoaxer or even an ill intentioned guy, but I just think that he wants to believe so badly that he's willing to check his common sense at the door.

That doesn't mean you won't find the occasional gem in his crap heap.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Great find and thanx for posting
This vid really needs to be analyzed by experts...it is truly amazing and I hope to god its real.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Great Video!! The really sad thing is that no matter what pictures,video or other evidence you put in front of skeptics, they WILL find a way to deny it. Flares,birds and let us never forget the seemingly favorite, CHINESE LANTERNS. Question is,why the denial in the face of proof? Fear. If there is some race out there more advanced than us,it upsets their belief system. How people can sit back and say we are alone in the universe is beyond me. The ones who deny the loudest and strongest will be the ones that cower in the basement when contact is made. If you can believe in a being that is all powerful, all knowing, and created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE [stop and think about that one] why not an intelligent being not from this world?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I applaud Jaime Mousan (however you spell that)... He obviously works his tail off to shed light on this subject.

No doubt he is too trusting. He's been caught with his pants down a few times. But on the other hand, he has brought forth some really good ones too. Like this one.

I'll bet the Gov. ... eh, nevermind.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn I swear I saw the same thing here in the UK. Them things in my avatar are exactly them! This footage here is just the same thing and they caught the mothership and the ufo orbs in the same shot and to be honest while elated I'm jealous that I was beaten to it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

Hey necati, I think the best way for you to debunk the footage is to use that software in the videos you posted and create a "mock" video of the ufo in this thread. If you can duplicate it, that would be pretty impressive.

Personally, I don't believe it was rendered by a software program. The movement is fliud, yet grainy at times when the camera focuses out. You never know tho. This is definately one of the best ufo vids out there.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
AMAZING! look at'em go!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Great post.

I think that exact thing often when I hear people talking about how easy it would be to hoax something like this.

Be scientific about it. Duplicate the results.
And make sure the vid looks as good as this one! Until I see it duplicated, the jury is still out.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

It's good to have skeptics, you need them to help seperate the wheat from the chaff. I'm quite surprised no one has made an effort to debunk this after 4 pages. The problem is that people have the technology at their fingertips to create hoax's with video manipulation.

To me it looks pretty impressive, I'll wait to see what the skeptics think.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It is a rare occasion that you see the skeptics remain silent for any substantial amount of time...

You know its good when they can't figure out how to attack it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
that is friggin awesome! I never see like that before.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by DAVID64

It's good to have skeptics, you need them to help seperate the wheat from the chaff. I'm quite surprised no one has made an effort to debunk this after 4 pages. The problem is that people have the technology at their fingertips to create hoax's with video manipulation.

To me it looks pretty impressive, I'll wait to see what the skeptics think.

It's quite difficult, almost impossible, to debunk CGI. Just look at some Hollywood movies. The CGI there sometimes looks just as a real thing would.. This is probably one of the reasons why we can't take video evidence too seriously.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I think that exact thing often when I hear people talking about how easy it would be to hoax something like this.

Be scientific about it. Duplicate the results.
And make sure the vid looks as good as this one! Until I see it duplicated, the jury is still out.

It wouldn't be easy at all, but I think it is doable. I don't have the gear, a digital video camera or a .bvh file generator to match, IF it is hoaxed, what's on tape. If I did, I might take a shot at it.

Let's also not forget that someone who does hoax up a video using CGI is going to do many tests and tweaks and make sure it's as good as it can be before showing it to anyone.

The key with the tape is corroboration. Has anyone else unrelated to the shooter see this? Kind of hard not to notice that in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join