It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

I'm not so sure it would actually BE all that easy to see unless you were looking for it.

The points of light are rather small and already in a highly contrasted patch of sky.

I've seen things that when I try to get others to look at I simply cannot find again. Then the other person losses interest and I keep looking. Maybe eventually I find it again and once again I see this brilliant point of light clear as day.

Unless you are looking directly at the region in question in the sky, you won't notice it.

And it is a big sky. And not too many people even watch the skies.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
awesome

obviously you cant state `this is an alien craft` but it goes a long way to silencing those IGNORANT skeptics who have nothing better to do than debunk anything which may contradict the ignorant shallow bubble they live in

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by DAVID64

It's good to have skeptics, you need them to help seperate the wheat from the chaff. I'm quite surprised no one has made an effort to debunk this after 4 pages. The problem is that people have the technology at their fingertips to create hoax's with video manipulation.

To me it looks pretty impressive, I'll wait to see what the skeptics think.

It's quite difficult, almost impossible, to debunk CGI. Just look at some Hollywood movies. The CGI there sometimes looks just as a real thing would.. This is probably one of the reasons why we can't take video evidence too seriously.

Right, but *most* people aren't in hollywood creating CGI that could duplicate this video. I'm sure someone could re-create it because you're right CGI has come a long way. However, even with great software, you also have to be a real professional to apply that CGI to make a video like this one. Those people who are able, are most likely making serious $. Now consider they are making videos like this, then thats a whole other concern.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by necati

I've been seeing and filming these things for years and once even saw the mothership and the smaller ufo orbs together, but never caught that episode on film. Wow that's the real ufo orbs on that tape, excellent find!

Yes, of the few tales I've heard in person from regular civilians, motherships with orbs have been included along with erratic movements and disappearing.

Still though, Jaime Maussan tends to be an ass. Not a hoaxer or even an ill intentioned guy, but I just think that he wants to believe so badly that he's willing to check his common sense at the door.

That doesn't mean you won't find the occasional gem in his crap heap.

Well, I wished it was a gem. I have seen some of the most convincing stuff (at the first glance) to turn out to be some unverfied BS. Maussan tends to be very reckless as far as thorough examination is concerned. His main concern seems to be his show which has to provide some sensational footage.

Yes you are right, "he wants to believe so badly". Well, that's the problem.
If you want to believe too badly you risk to turn blind for the truths (if there is anything like truth at all).
Why is it that any kind of skepticism is attacked so harshly around here at ATS? Why does a skeptic has to justify himself? Why do I have to point out that I do believe in UFO's and (believe it or not) even witnessed one at a rather close range.

Okay, let's welcome any finding on Youtube or any other blurry photo as evidence without discussing it. Is this what you want?

Call me an 'arse' if you want but I have to be allowed to say that I think that it probably is only particle rendering in a 3d-app, thus CGI. Basta!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is one of the better video's that I have seen in a long time.

It most certainly is unexplained that's for sure.

As far as witnesses, if he got the bus to stop for him, there must have been other people on the bus that wondered what was going on.

Great job OP..

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by necati

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by necati

I've been seeing and filming these things for years and once even saw the mothership and the smaller ufo orbs together, but never caught that episode on film. Wow that's the real ufo orbs on that tape, excellent find!

Yes, of the few tales I've heard in person from regular civilians, motherships with orbs have been included along with erratic movements and disappearing.

Still though, Jaime Maussan tends to be an ass. Not a hoaxer or even an ill intentioned guy, but I just think that he wants to believe so badly that he's willing to check his common sense at the door.

That doesn't mean you won't find the occasional gem in his crap heap.

Well, I wished it was a gem. I have seen some of the most convincing stuff (at the first glance) to turn out to be some unverfied BS. Maussan tends to be very reckless as far as thorough examination is concerned. His main concern seems to be his show which has to provide some sensational footage.

Yes you are right, "he wants to believe so badly". Well, that's the problem.
If you want to believe too badly you risk to turn blind for the truths (if there is anything like truth at all).
Why is it that any kind of skepticism is attacked so harshly around here at ATS? Why does a skeptic has to justify himself? Why do I have to point out that I do believe in UFO's and (believe it or not) even witnessed one at a rather close range.

Okay, let's welcome any finding on Youtube or any other blurry photo as evidence without discussing it. Is this what you want?

Call me an 'arse' if you want but I have to be allowed to say that I think that it probably is only particle rendering in a 3d-app, thus CGI. Basta!

Some might argue that you "don't want to believe". It's good to be balanced on both sides. I think if you take the stance of skeptic, then you should try take the apporpriate measures to prove your stance. (like duplicated the video etc.) Same goes for the "believers". I see lots of ATS members doing quite a good job on both sides, presenting whatever evidence they feel contributes to the subject.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by necati

That is the nature of skepticism.
If you are skeptical of a claim, you are going to be asked to elaborate on why you are skeptical.
In that process you may be asked to back up your claim that you know HOW this video was made, by being asked to duplicate it. What's wrong with that?
If you don't want to then you won't.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You make excellent points, Jay. Still, some independent corroboration would really help raise the credibility of the shooter's account. To me, those are the best cases. Multiple unrelated witnesses, maybe some radar thrown in.

As an example, the JAL/Alaska case is one of THE best, because you've got military and commercial pilots plus ground radar picking up something extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

Oh, I agree. Multiple confirmations are always nice... and who knows, others may come forward to corroborate his account.
Seems to be a bit early in the game.

All that aside, this is some truly astounding footage.
Very nice.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Wow, what a video. Only three explanations come to mind for me:

• Actual UFO releasing orbs

• CGI particle images

• Balloons caught in a high altitude wind vortex

Of those I highly doubt it is balloons for a couple main reasons. The first being the release of them, I know of no balloon technology that does that. Secondly the movements of the objects seems way too fast and controlled to be atmospherically related.

CGI is of course the best alternate explanation, without further analysis, which I hope we get, it will be hard to determine.

Now the last likely explanation is a true UFO-Orb sighting, and WHAT A SIGHTING AND DOCUMENTATION AT THAT! Right now this case is wide open and for me it is even between CGI and UFO. Luckily this thread is getting flags at like 20 every 5 minutes so it should get adequate attention and hopefully some good explanations. I am going to alert a few image experts on here and see what we can do. Stand by...

[edit on 7/5/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:55 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Excellent post, I am not normally truly amazed, but this i felt was
    really special. Thank you for finding this 2 stars, wonderful

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
    link   
    It looked to me that the main UFO was much higher (or farther away) than the jet airliner. It looked like the camera focus had to be zoomed much further out to capture the UFO clearly.

Perhaps the yellow coloration is a result of much smog.

My guess is that it released about 30 drone spheres - around 15 from each end of the primary UFO.

I would like to know what happened after the drones were released. Did they and the primary UFO simply fade away? Or did they all speed off to out of range distances?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
    reply to post by necati

Hey necati, I think the best way for you to debunk the footage is to use that software in the videos you posted and create a "mock" video of the ufo in this thread. If you can duplicate it, that would be pretty impressive.

Personally, I don't believe it was rendered by a software program. The movement is fliud, yet grainy at times when the camera focuses out. You never know tho. This is definately one of the best ufo vids out there.

I have used 3dsMax for quite some time but I'm not into 3d anymore. Besides I have never used particle plugins which does not mean that don't know what they are capable of. Again, please watch some of those particle clips on Youtube and you will soon find out that the particle emitters in 3d-apps can produce such results.

Besides it doesn't mean that it can't be done because I can't do it. There are some awsome 3d-artist out there. Remember the alien clip which is also the icon of this subforum?

Too sleepy now (yawn).....good night for now!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
    link   
    Some of the zealous believers in this thread are just so bitter it's unreal. You mock the fact that weather balloons WERE responsible for mass UFO sightings in the UK.

How about taking a step back and realising your lunacy when you are quick to knock others on not being able to explain an anomaly - but YOU can't even explain what's in the video.

I remember a while back an "octopus" UFO video which no one explained, you people were breathing down the non-zealous posters about how it couldn't be debunked - and it turned out to be a NOVELTY BALLOON. After this point was made you guys DISAPPEARED. This is exactly what's going to happen here too.

What do YOU think is in the video? Can you PROVE it is alien? Until then, sit back down and keep chomping on your Cheerios.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
    link   
    yeah I too am skeptical about 99% of the ufo vids out there because they are usally just some light in the dark that could be just the camera moving around etc...or wayyyy too blurry and far away etc...

This one is pretty cool! GREAT find.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:04 PM
    link   
    this is a realy nice video of some thing.
    but........................without further proof of these strange things actually being real. i have to agree with an earlyer post that this real looking video can indeed be created useing particles in some thing like 3ds max or maya & the realistic day time back ground created useing vue.
    so although its a nice video, it is without supporting evidence debunked because this can be created by a human competent digital artist on a laptop.
    because of 3d digital programs available to the masses physical proof in support of video is now realy essential.
    i would love to know strange flying things in the skys are exotic alien craft or even very developed human craft.
    whats realy needed in todays world is absolute proof with very strong evidence
    exotic alien craft landing would be ideal. or filmed evidence with actuall physical evidence that can be tested. but even then it may not be enouph proof for some.
    example:humans went to the moon & we have moon rock to test, filmed & physical evidence & yet how many people believe humans have been to the moon ?.
    we need iether a mass alien landing or a personal alien visitor to come to my place for a cup of tea so i can see for my self

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:05 PM
    link   
    www.breakingtruth.com...

That is another site covering it, they know less then we do! Where was this footage at specifically? I see it was posted today but when was the actual footage taken? Those are a few questions I have...

On a further note, they kind of look like those 'drone weapons' from Stargate Atlantis don't they?

[edit on 7/5/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:08 PM
    link   
    When I see the word spheres I usually don't bother to watch because it is usually what looks like a flock of birds or balloons.
    This one however shows what seems to be some sort of larger object shooting the spheres out in rapid succession which then do appear to dance around somewhat intelligently.
    If it wasn't for the part where the orange object shot them out I would be thinking balloons tied together but this..

S&F and I don't normally give them out so easily.

The 3ds particle thing is a possibility but then we can claim CGI for anything really and thus the site would be boring.
    If it is indeed CGI then its very well done because the focus, blurring movement and camera tracking is great.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by keepithush]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
    link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
    Some of the zealous believers in this thread are just so bitter it's unreal. You mock the fact that weather balloons WERE responsible for mass UFO sightings in the UK.

How about taking a step back and realising your lunacy when you are quick to knock others on not being able to explain an anomaly - but YOU can't even explain what's in the video.

I remember a while back an "octopus" UFO video which no one explained, you people were breathing down the non-zealous posters about how it couldn't be debunked - and it turned out to be a NOVELTY BALLOON. After this point was made you guys DISAPPEARED. This is exactly what's going to happen here too.

What do YOU think is in the video? Can you PROVE it is alien? Until then, sit back down and keep chomping on your Cheerios.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by KIRKSTERUK]

It's unidentified. Right now we have a UFO, that is fact. At least for now.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
    link   
    The objects in this video is 100% real. Of earthly origin and not ETs.

reply to post by ExPostFacto

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join