It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very interesting video, doesn't look faked to me. What I wonder is what we are not seeing. By this I mean I am one who thinks (along with many other Phd physicists) that there are many dimensions. What I personally think we're seeing is some of these trans-dimensional things poking into our three dimensional world. Since we only see what's in 3 dimensions these things could be much much larger but we can't perceive them. Just my 2 cents hehe.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I would really like to see those balloons who can act this way, fly around in pairs etc.

And JayinAR made a very good comment about why perhaps not more saw this.

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by fls13

I'm not so sure it would actually BE all that easy to see unless you were looking for it.

The points of light are rather small and already in a highly contrasted patch of sky.

I've seen things that when I try to get others to look at I simply cannot find again. Then the other person losses interest and I keep looking. Maybe eventually I find it again and once again I see this brilliant point of light clear as day.

Unless you are looking directly at the region in question in the sky, you won't notice it.

And it is a big sky. And not too many people even watch the skies.

first of all I would like to say that the video's credibility should not associated with Jamie. He is just the host of a TV show. So let's just leave Jamie out in this.

I'd also like to say that I am in no way an cgi expert, but I've been playing around with different 3d softwares too in the past, anything from simple ones as Bryce ( which is pure crap ) to the advanced ones as Maya 3D ( which are the software they used for the movie Little Stewart for instance, I believe they used it for the Lord of the Ring as well ). And my personal feeling in this one is that this is not a CGI implement.

And sure, Hollywood are able to make some really good photorealistic graphic animations. But somehow, no matter how good they are, you can always spot the difference. It is something to it that makes it "non-real".

This clip is one of the better ones I have EVER seen to this date. Mainly cause it is not just something floating around up there it is along with the mini spheres flying around like they would be propelled by something.

Yummu freelunch said something earlier: "They look happy..."

I have to agree. They actually look like children playing around it's mother.
And that got me thinking, what if it is?
Maybe we are seeing a critter in labor...
Yeah, I know it sounds like the worst joke ever, but what if?
Would be cool. =)

Anyway, thank you for posting this, even if it is 7-8 months old.
As I said, the best clip I've seen so far regarding orbs.

Starred and Flagged.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Is it possible the US has moved it's top secret weapons programs to Mexico and South America to avoid so much attention in the states. This would account for all the sightings in the area. I don't know just thinking out loud.

Edit: Just wanted to say I do think their are ufo's I was just offering an opinion to a question posed on one of the first pages of this thread.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Strictsum]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing.
Thanks for posting

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Moraz]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I agree, we do need skeptics to challenge the evidence. My point was the die hards, who, no matter what they see, they always have an explanation. It honestly bugs the living hell out of me that people can be so convinced of their ability to explain away anything they see as natural, they will blind themselves to the obvious.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
WOW!! seriously now that is the best footage I have ever since..by far the best one.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
sorry if i'm repeating anything, but is there a link to a translation?
i know of the guy in the video, years back he was the one who did a news segment about, i believe, a cinco de mayo celebration in mexico city where there were multiple videos of silver disks flying in and out of clouds.
my memory is not clicking on his name.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicolas Flamel
Very interesting video, doesn't look faked to me. What I wonder is what we are not seeing. By this I mean I am one who thinks (along with many other Phd physicists) that there are many dimensions. What I personally think we're seeing is some of these trans-dimensional things poking into our three dimensional world. Since we only see what's in 3 dimensions these things could be much much larger but we can't perceive them. Just my 2 cents hehe.

If UFO's are emerging from an alternate dimensional existance, they must have some form of 'sensing' in our existance before they emerge. Although I am aware of reported UFO's emerging from seas... I have never read of any UFO's ever emerging from solid ground surface. If they just randomly emerge into our existance, then I would think some would emerge into our solid Earth regions, by chance. And those would be seen as coming forth from the solid ground, and probably leaving no exit hole in the ground at their exit. I've never heard a repot of that occuring.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
yeah that is really nice footage. what exactly are these 'aliens' doing though? it really makes you wonder what they are trying to accomplish by zipping around all over the place. really weird.

Elementary...

Critter giving birth

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Or they are battling something....That we can not see....

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

There have been cases of ufos coming out of the water and appearing and disappearing almost instantly. But I don't think they care about us at all, they are just passing through.

Except maybe for those #@#$ greys lol

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Nicolas Flamel]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIRKSTERUK
Anyone else find it amusing this person was the only person to see this? No one else came forward or filmed them.

Looks like a CGI to me also, if you look closely there are motion deficiencies and some of those "UFO's" are moving at a different frame rate to the rest of the video.

No I don't most people never look up, and if you look they are so far away they are hardly noticeable unless you look very carefully.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It really looks like they are on strings honestly. This is a trick with strings.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Great find and thanks for posting.

At last some credible footage of something unidentified in the sky. Hope it isn't faked- Although It looks/feels genuine to me.
What is it? Haven't got a clue.................but whatever that is, or is not, I will need some v.good convincing to believe someone's explanation.
Confused.........Almost looks like insects flying, and I have never seen any craft being able to menouver anything like the objects on the video.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If this is indeed CGI, then any of the current software packages (Lightwave, Maya, etc.) could produce this effect easily. Nothing about it shouts CGI, but nothing about it shouts not.

If it's a real object, then my explanation would rest with the jet liner. The first appearance of the 'blob' is in exact alignment with the plane's path, suggesting it may have been jettisoned. The object appears to be spinning, which any piece of plane cargo would do at the speeds involved. As the object falls/spins, it may show disintegration or loss of its contents, which fly around wildly and inexplicably. However, remember a large jet liner has just passed and the votices created are quite enormous and extensive. The apparent disharge of stuff in two opposite directions is difficult to explain.

As to the smaller objects being 'spheres', nothing can confirm their shape. That's just an unsupported opinion of the author.

It's certainly an intriguing video on first watch.

WG3

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is some pretty cool footage, but I think it's fake honestly. I noticed that the "orbs" move with the camera from time to time, and that screams hoax. But I really hope that this is real footage.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'd also like to say that I am in no way an cgi expert, but I've been playing around with different 3d softwares too in the past, anything from simple ones as Bryce ( which is pure crap ) to the advanced ones as Maya 3D ( which are the software they used for the movie Little Stewart for instance, I believe they used it for the Lord of the Ring as well ). And my personal feeling in this one is that this is not a CGI implement.

And sure, Hollywood are able to make some really good photorealistic graphic animations. But somehow, no matter how good they are, you can always spot the difference. It is something to it that makes it "non-real".

The less they try to do with CGI the more likely it is for you to not recognize it at all, which means they have done their jobs perfectly. Here is some fantastic CGI footage from "Incident At Loch Ness."

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Holograms.

Tests from the Nasa about is tridimensional holograms
Make it take strange forms so it doesnt alarm people.

Be very careful in your beliefs please.

I believe in UFO, greys, even in lizards.
But i also believe a lot of people (earthling or not) are trying to fool us until THE day.

Can you call me debunker ? xD

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Not going to get too excited about this one. You can do so much today with editing software, such as After Effects or Motion.

So, I don't know what to say. I wish it was real but....I can't buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join